The man with a Michael Jackson-sounding voice, Jason Malachi, has claimed that he has been the victim of an internet hoax, after claims were made that he was behind some of the tracks featured on 'Michael' album.

Malachi supposedly wrote on his facebook profile: "Sheesh guys, I guess it's time to confess. I've lied to many people, including someone today, but.... It was me. It was me who sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Stay."

He also added: "I had a agreement with the record company, but now the cat is out of the bag. Sorry to all my fans, and fellow Michael Jackson fans."

But, now Malachi is claiming that his facebook page was hacked into and the claims are untrue.

Malachi's manager, Thad Nauden, has claimed that a fake page had been set up on the social networking site using Malachi's name, reports TMZ.

It's not the first time that Malachi has been at the centre of an MJ scandal. In 2007 a song hit the internet called 'Mamacita' which had people thinking was a leaked song of Jackson's but - it was actually Jason Malachi.

We feel a lawsuit coming on...

Listen to Malachi's single - do you think he sounds like MJ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions