Michael Jackson Fragrance Line On The Way
January 16, 2011, 02:04:23 AM
MICHAEL JACKSON's father is set to launch a fragrance collection dedicated to his late son. :?
Joe Jackson has teamed up with a French perfume company to create the male and female scents, called Jackson's Tribute and Jackson's Legend, which are inspired by plants grown at the late King of Pop's Neverland Ranch.

The family patriarch signed the deal with bosses of the Julian Rouas Paris company last month (Dec10), and the fragrances have since gone into production ahead of a 7 March (11) release in the U.S. A portion of the proceeds will given to a number of the late singer's favourite charities.

The firm's chief executive, Franck Rouas, tells the AFP, "With Joe Jackson, we are 50-50 partners in world sales, television rights and advertising receipts (for the collection)... We did it very, very quickly. Usually it takes a year."

A representative for Jackson's estate has confirmed the project has not been authorised by them, branding it "a Joe Jackson deal".

Can't wait to get one. Michael on me, wow awesome  :D  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another article
Michael Jackson perfumes to hit stores
By Celine Agniel From: AFP January 16, 2011 6:04PM
THANKS to an autograph hunter in Las Vegas who asked to borrow a pen, a French perfumer is poised to launch his-and-hers fragrances in memory of Michael Jackson.

Inspired by plants that grow at the late King of Pop's Neverland Ranch, "Jackson's Tribute" for men and "Jackson's Legend" for women, both eau de parfums, will be formally launched on March 7 in the United States.

Julian Rouas Paris, manufacturer of own-brand and private-label fragrances, formulated the scents in just a fortnight, under a partnership deal signed in California last month with the patriarch of the Jackson family.

"With Joe Jackson, we are 50-50 partners in world sales, television rights and advertising receipts," said chief executive Franck Rouas, adding that a part of the proceeds will go to charities favoured by Michael Jackson.

As he tells it, Rouas - a one-time French tennis instructor to Hollywood stars - was manning his company's stall at a trade fair in Las Vegas when two young autograph hunters asked to borrow his pen.

The Jackson family was nearby, they said, so Rouas immediately gave him not only his pen, but also two samples of Versailles, one of his firm's own brands, with instructions for them to be given to Janet Jackson.

One hour later came an invitation for Rouas to meet the Jackson family in a private salon, the perfumer said.

There, the Jacksons expressed interest in his products; Rouas in turn proposed various fragrances.

Following further negotiations, the musical clan settled on a fruity floral blend for women and a more musky version for men, said Joseph Rubino, 63, the master perfumer whose nose perfected both scents.

Developing the scent - which purports to capture the prevailing floral aroma at Neverland - took just two weeks.

"We did it very very quickly," said Rouas. "Usually it takes a year."

"There's been lots and lots of luck in this story," added Rubino, from Grasse, the small town in the hills above the French Riviera that is the heart of the French perfume industry.

News of the scents came as a court in Los Angeles ordered physician Conrad Murray to stand trial for involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's sudden death on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50 from an overdose of powerful sedatives.

In Los Angeles, a spokesman for Michael Jackson's estate said the perfume venture was "a Joe Jackson deal" in which it was not involved.

Rouas has already received pre-orders and expressions of interest from as far afield as Southeast Asia and southern Africa, and a dedicated website is to be launched in the coming days, the perfumer said.

Similar his-and-hers scents - "Mystique de Michael Jackson" and "Legende de Michael Jackson" - were telemarketed in the United States in the early 1990s, featuring collectable bottles with hologram portraits of the star.

Another line of Michael Jackson signature perfumes, "Magic Beat", launched in 1986, was aimed at teenaged girls but failed to take off.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: Michael Jackson Fragrance Line On The Way
January 16, 2011, 10:06:06 AM
I am SOOOOO SICK OF JOE JACKSON.  

I will always believe that he is the reason for all of Michael’s hardships in life due to his mistreatment and abusive way of handling Michael when he was very young.  

Michael is a creative genuius albeit, however Michael Jackson lacks some very important almost required socialization skills that I believe are a result of Joe “chastizing strongly” his son.

It is my belief that the reason Michael ended up so sad and for all purposes, friendless, is because he lacked the ability to move out of the childhood stage in social skills.  All of his friends even the ones who started off being his friends as children, Brooke Shields, McCauley Caulkin, all of them simply grew up and away from Michael.  He never did because, guess what, he couldn’t.  Michael probably couldn’t understand why people weren’t his friends anymore, why they all went awa,y got married, did other things, moved beyond the water balloons etc., and he probably felt betrayed by them.  But the simple fact is that Michael could not get beyond the little boy inside him that was locked there forever.  I am sure over the years, it was reason for a lot of his lonliness.

I wonder if he had been taken to a doctor when he was much younger, after Joe had hung him upside down, beating him, or after he had thrown him against a wall because he didn’t do something right, I wonder then would we be seeing the same Michael?  I truly believe that he had been injured and never diagnosed.  Even today it’s a felony to shake a baby. Children at the age Michael was are very susceptible to traumatic brain injuries resulting from just by being shaken too hard.  Michael was subjected to much worse than that.  

I could go on and on with examples, but that isn’t the topic here.  The thing that pisses me off to no ends is that Joe Jackson still just like then uses Michael as his golden cow and I really do hate him for that.  The Michael Jackson we know is a phenom, the most creative compassionate human being on the planet.  I can only begin to imagine how he would have soared and amazed us in all other areas of his life had Joe not been so cruel and greedy and hateful to him.  

Joe Jackson, OMG, what else :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 16, 2011, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am SOOOOO SICK OF JOE JACKSON.  

I will always believe that he is the reason for all of Michael’s hardships in life due to his mistreatment and abusive way of handling Michael when he was very young.  

Michael is a creative genuius albeit, however Michael Jackson lacks some very important almost required socialization skills that I believe are a result of Joe “chastizing strongly” his son.

It is my belief that the reason Michael ended up so sad and for all purposes, friendless, is because he lacked the ability to move out of the childhood stage in social skills.  All of his friends even the ones who started off being his friends as children, Brooke Shields, McCauley Caulkin, all of them simply grew up and away from Michael.  He never did because, guess what, he couldn’t.  Michael probably couldn’t understand why people weren’t his friends anymore, why they all went awa,y got married, did other things, moved beyond the water balloons etc., and he probably felt betrayed by them.  But the simple fact is that Michael could not get beyond the little boy inside him that was locked there forever.  I am sure over the years, it was reason for a lot of his lonliness.

I wonder if he had been taken to a doctor when he was much younger, after Joe had hung him upside down, beating him, or after he had thrown him against a wall because he didn’t do something right, I wonder then would we be seeing the same Michael?  I truly believe that he had been injured and never diagnosed.  Even today it’s a felony to shake a baby. Children at the age Michael was are very susceptible to traumatic brain injuries resulting from just by being shaken too hard.  Michael was subjected to much worse than that.  

I could go on and on with examples, but that isn’t the topic here.  The thing that pisses me off to no ends is that Joe Jackson still just like then uses Michael as his golden cow and I really do hate him for that.  The Michael Jackson we know is a phenom, the most creative compassionate human being on the planet.  I can only begin to imagine how he would have soared and amazed us in all other areas of his life had Joe not been so cruel and greedy and hateful to him.  

Joe Jackson, OMG, what else :evil:

I do agree with you, I don't really like Joe Jackson either and I also think that if it wasn't for him Michael's life and his emotional health would have looked differently. I mean we don't know if he got really physically injured but the scars on his soul are already enough in my opinion. But sure it could've happened and that would be horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

all4loveandbelieve

January 16, 2011, 12:01:23 PM
I think there was another post already about the perfume. I did write that we shouldn`t buy it because Michael`s children are not making any profit. It is only the french prefumist and Joe jackson who are profiting. Joe had made enough profit on Michael. He was a lousy father. Ok I understand that Michael was born in an era where he could have become a hoodlum, and Joe wanted to keep all his children under wrap. I am a mother and yes I did spank my sons on their behind with my hand, but the ironic thing is that I got hurt more than they did. I reasoned with my kids and you know they grew up to be wonderful young polite men. Listen I was born 2 yrs after him, my parents did not beat me up. I was outside playing with my friends barbie etc.. Joe Jackson used his sons to make it up in life. He did not do it on his own like my parents did. My parents they didn`t put me into show business so I can pay their debts, or make them rich.  My parents are immigrants from Italy, and withouth any knowledge, or speaking any french or english, my parents build up a business. Which today is still going on and ticking. My parents are parents who did not use me nor my sibling to make them rich. Joe Jackson is a gready man who thought and who still thinks about himself ME, ME, ME. I thank the lord he is not my father.  I know most of you will probably bash me for this but frankly I don`t give a damn. A child gets scared for life by getting beated by parents. I know I am a phsychologist, and how many teenagers i see who wants to end their lives because they think their parents do not love them. So yeah bash me all you want but Joe jackson is a selfish human being. Michael if you are reading this I am sorry but i speak from my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 16, 2011, 01:01:56 PM
He traumatized that child and made him afraid of little things that go bump in the night.  It is tragic and I so hate him for it.  He could have been a conglomerate with businesses and projects and everything he creatively designed in his mind al over the world.  He could envision them, and articulate them, but had not the tools required to carry them out.  It’s the follow up that is compromised, the strategic planning.  He could see it all in his mind, but it would get all tumbled when he got it going and then it would lose its wind.  One example, his management of money.  I believe there were people around him who took him for millions because he did not have the capacity to worry or bother with such minute details as finances. He paid otherpeople to do that. So in paying someone for something, of course you expect them to do it.  The same with medicstions.  If he in fact was being over medicated, then to me, the child in him respected his doctor and he followed the doctors orders to the nines.  Children trust people in their professions to do what it is they are trained to do.  He never questioned them because in his mind, they wouldn’t be doctors, nurses, policemen, if they did not know what they were doing.

And Joe Jackson is to blame for all of that.  I believe it is called left brain traumatic injury.  It’s fascinating.  The left brain deals with all the logic and thinking out things, mathematics, physics, strategy etc.  The right brain is the creative side, emotion, personality.  The left side being impaired would make the right side work even harder to comoensate.  

I’m not a doctor and I could be 100% wrong.  But there are too many signs for me to ignore it’s possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MissG

January 16, 2011, 01:05:35 PM
I am a perfume freak but no way I´ll buy this fragrance  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 16, 2011, 01:16:10 PM
You can't "hate" someone you don't know. Believe me, it took more than Joe to affect Michael the way he was affected. You can't just point fingers at him, without putting everyone else out there. And there were a lot of people. But, with that being said, I'll just leave the subject alone.

I plan on buying the fragrance, of course, if/when it comes out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

all4loveandbelieve

January 16, 2011, 01:30:28 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
You can't "hate" someone you don't know. Believe me, it took more than Joe to affect Michael the way he was affected. You can't just point fingers at him, without putting everyone else out there. And there were a lot of people. But, with that being said, I'll just leave the subject alone.

@backstager: Well it starts from his father. We all know he was beaten, for not doing something correctly. This came out from the horses mouth. Michael himself. What we are discussing are not fabricated lies from us. So I as a pshychologist see this every day of my life. Teen agers whether it is a boy or a girl beaten and they just want to take their life. Not living anymore so they cannot feel the pain. Does it occur to you that  maybe that's why Michael hasn't grown up, still wants to have fun, because he wants to forget all the pain he had to endure from his childhood? Nobody is telling you not to buy the perfume. The only thing is the Joe Jackson is using Michael's name again to become rich. That is all.

What I care about are Michael children. Are they getting a cut of this project? I don't think so. I think these children should have a cut . This is my opinion, and I do respect yours backstager. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 16, 2011, 03:35:37 PM
We suppose to believe that Michael is alive, right? Then what is the problem? Michael makes money from everything while he is "dead". IF Michael is dead, the Estate will get into the contract and have profit that will go to children eventually. Remember, no one can use Michael's name without Estate permission and if Estate gives permission, then it has profit from the contract.
 Estate exists to protect Michael's name, rights, etc., in oither words, interests. I am gonna buy for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

January 16, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
We suppose to believe that Michael is alive, right? Then what is the problem? Michael makes money from everything while he is "dead". IF Michael is dead, the Estate will get into the contract and have profit that will go to children eventually. Remember, no one can use Michael's name without Estate permission and if Estate gives permission, then it has profit from the contract.
 Estate exists to protect Michael's name, rights, etc., in oither words, interests. I am gonna buy for sure.

You are right.. Maybe Michael's idea to have perfume under his name. who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 16, 2011, 05:29:15 PM

Let me repeat MYSELF I :evil: HATE :evil: JOSEPH :evil: JACKSON :evil: .  These are MY emotions. You don’t get to change them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 16, 2011, 10:30:26 PM
:x im startin to hate joe jackson too...he's a gold digger, and i feel he goin to use anything on his hands ''on michael behalf'' to get what he wants....after all, he's out of MJ state.......it makes me sick!! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

bonita

January 16, 2011, 11:12:11 PM
I understand why people resent Joe Jackson. He did things to his children that I am not justifying but on another note do you think that Michael would have been the person he is today if it were not for him. YES there were very negative repercussions but I'm talking about Michael's level of intelligence and work ethic. I ALSO THINK JOE IS A GOLD DIGGER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 11:32:00 PM
the estate is not there to protect Michael, they are the thieves and the backstabbers and they are the ones who are stealing without being watched, this branca is a snake and all of this is a conspiracy against Michael, the conspiracy that he has been talking about for years and no one listened and no one will or want to listen, and for a conspiracy to go on, you must have people from the inside, who knows about almost everything, and the hoax and all the drama, that's a cover up for something ugly, whatever it is that has happened on that day, just read the trust papers word for word, am not talking about how the money is divided, am talking about the management part, just read it and look at the initials and the signature which are totally off and see for yourselves. None of these people could be trusted, and don't worry they won't sell anything now, these type of thieves always have a long term plan to go on and they are never tired, hell they have been trying and trying since 1993 and even earlier. Listen to what Michael have been saying and look around, we are gonna go in loops waiting for him to return, or believing that everything is a sign from him, and the bad guys would get away with it, like they usually do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 10:15:25 AM

Yes you´re right "backstager" i agree with you! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions