MJhasSpoken

Re: Redirect 1/12/11
January 13, 2011, 03:59:46 AM
The one thing that has always bothered me is Evan Chandlers death...does anyone have another explanation to how this cant be a coincidence...did he really die?...I know that doesn't sound right but I don't know how else to explain it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 13, 2011, 09:33:44 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "PureLove"

There is not a coincidence in this hoax. Everything is very well planned. If you read TS' posts well, you would understand how impossible the numerology to be just a coincidence. And NOBODY could prove TS is wrong. All of the numerology in this hoax can be a coincidence? What is the possibility of it? Can you pls show it to us if you think that it is all just a coincidence, or just some of them are coincidences?

Who said the trial is real? The trial is the fiction in reality. It has to look real because this is a hoax and Michael is still dead to the world. But it doesn't mean that it is real. Just a few key people in the authorities is enough to make this hoax work. And of course the date of the Murray trial is not a coincidence again.

I don't think any of this is a coincidence. However, I have to question who really planned it all. That's my biggest problem and fear. There. I said it.

So you say Michael couldn't plan this all? Who else and with what purpose could someone plan this all except Michael? Well, Michael is such a genius that he planned it all. I find my jaw on the floor many times when I find out more about the hoax. He is beyond a genius. Trust and believe in him. He is the man with the plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 13, 2011, 02:44:44 PM

There is not a coincidence in this hoax. Everything is very well planned. If you read TS' posts well, you would understand how impossible the numerology to be just a coincidence. And NOBODY could prove TS is wrong. All of the numerology in this hoax can be a coincidence? What is the possibility of it? Can you pls show it to us if you think that it is all just a coincidence, or just some of them are coincidences?

Who said the trial is real? The trial is the fiction in reality. It has to look real because this is a hoax and Michael is still dead to the world. But it doesn't mean that it is real. Just a few key people in the authorities is enough to make this hoax work. And of course the date of the Murray trial is not a coincidence again.

I don't think any of this is a coincidence. However, I have to question who really planned it all. That's my biggest problem and fear. There. I said it.

So you say Michael couldn't plan this all? Who else and with what purpose could someone plan this all except Michael? Well, Michael is such a genius that he planned it all. I find my jaw on the floor many times when I find out more about the hoax. He is beyond a genius. Trust and believe in him. He is the man with the plan.

I never said Michael couldn't have planned it. But there is a chance that someone else could have. I will not overlook that under any circumstances. One should always question. If you don't question you are easily led. I don't wish to be led.

ETA: I have to wonder also if Evan Chandler is really dead. Did we see a death certificate on him? The media sure didn't give much hoopla on that little detail. That November 5 "coincidence" is a little disturbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 13, 2011, 11:44:51 PM
ETA: I have to wonder also if Evan Chandler is really dead. Did we see a death certificate on him? The media sure didn't give much hoopla on that little detail. That November 5 "coincidence" is a little disturbing.

Oh how can he not be dead  :shock: ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 14, 2011, 05:16:17 AM
Okay let's try. Maybe that this is God who wished that E Chandler commits suicide on that very day?? So if it is in fact true, it proves that God is helping Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mdc

January 14, 2011, 07:27:54 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Oh how can he not be dead  :shock: ?!

Lol. Well, how can MJ not be dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 14, 2011, 11:38:23 AM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
If Michael is going by the Mayan calendar (assuming because of the 12/21/2012 statement) then another date to look at is August 11. It is the first recorded date by the Mayans and the first day on the calendar.

August 11, 2009 The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.  
7 days later...
Aug. 18- Murray posted his youtube video.
Aug. 25- A video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner’s van surfaces on the internet. And it is announced Murray's prelim would start in January.  
Sept 1- Michael Jackson’s death certificate has been amended
Sept 8- Randy Jackson Slams Coverage of Private Funeral- "Many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it."
Sept 15-In wake of Michael Jackson case, officials to unveil upgraded state prescription drug database
Sept 22- Prosecutors investigating Michael Jackson’s death have called Nicole Alvarez, 27, the girlfriend of the singer’s personal doctor to testify before a grand jury

And it goes on and on. He really like the number 7 didn't he?

8/11 is the first date recorded by the mayans? That's interesting, because it's exactly 777 days after June 25, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 14, 2011, 11:59:55 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "ladymjc"
If Michael is going by the Mayan calendar (assuming because of the 12/21/2012 statement) then another date to look at is August 11. It is the first recorded date by the Mayans and the first day on the calendar.

August 11, 2009 The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.  
7 days later...
Aug. 18- Murray posted his youtube video.
Aug. 25- A video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner’s van surfaces on the internet. And it is announced Murray's prelim would start in January.  
Sept 1- Michael Jackson’s death certificate has been amended
Sept 8- Randy Jackson Slams Coverage of Private Funeral- "Many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it."
Sept 15-In wake of Michael Jackson case, officials to unveil upgraded state prescription drug database
Sept 22- Prosecutors investigating Michael Jackson’s death have called Nicole Alvarez, 27, the girlfriend of the singer’s personal doctor to testify before a grand jury

And it goes on and on. He really like the number 7 didn't he?

8/11 is the first date recorded by the mayans? That's interesting, because it's exactly 777 days after June 25, 2009.
Wow I just counted! 777 on 8/11/11, too. Amazing is what it is!
8/11/3114 according to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2011, 01:01:01 PM
Great observations!  It doesn't get any clearer than this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 16, 2011, 12:41:04 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Remember, remember the fifth of November! ~ V for Vendetta

E'Cas tweeted:
Vendetta
32 minutes ago via web

@AngelEFbeliever im believer
28 minutes ago via web in reply to AngelEFbeliever
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

Re: TIAI January 12
January 16, 2011, 01:48:03 PM
Real E cas wrote that he has no twitter account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Re: TIAI January 12
January 16, 2011, 09:26:21 PM
Something must have been going around about counting days and coming up with August 11- I also did that this weekedn- and then saw this post today.  But yes, absolutely: Aug 11 2011 is 777 days removed from June 25 2009.  
Coincidentally, it's also 52 days before the opening of the Immortal Tour.  (and 5 plus 2 makes....).

And I also am in the boat with those of you who are puzzled by the date of Evan Chandler's suicide.  

As far as the question, who is planning this hoax: I also had questions about that over and over, fearing that my beliefs played into the hands of those who set out to hurt (or possibly kill) Michael. However, reviewing the evidence and reading TS's posts over- I have decided for myself that Dave Dave on Larry King as well as statements made by Michael in TII taken together with the numerology "coincidences" (that aren't) all strongly point toward Michael being the creator and executor of this hoax.  Recently, I furthermore gained great hope and confirmation of my beliefs in something very small: The butterfly on Katherine's jacket.  It seems like such a small, yet such a strong message sent to us by Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal