Criss angel book
January 14, 2011, 08:03:46 PM
I was reading on my iPod touch a book called "mindfreak" and it teaches you to do some of criss angels magic tricks and I noticed in the page where you dedicate the book to people it said "love lives forever......" (I have to see how many dots were beind the forever thing) this was found at the end of TII after mj does the sign language thing (I forgot what it meant do any of y'all know?) what do you guys think of this?!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: Criss angel book
January 14, 2011, 08:05:15 PM
There is 3 dots after forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 14, 2011, 10:31:03 PM
I was watching Criss Angel's show once and in the credits it said "love lives forever..." and dedicated the show to someone but I couldn't see the name. The show was the one with the building demolition where everyone thought he was dead but he walked out and surprised everyone. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2011, 10:36:19 PM
0-0 wow. Mabey we ought to look closer into criss angel and that quote ;) does anyone remember what that sign language that mj did at the end of TII meant? I had seen it in a hoax video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 14, 2011, 10:40:12 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
I was watching Criss Angel's show once and in the credits it said "love lives forever..." and dedicated the show to someone but I couldn't see the name. The show was the one with the building demolition where everyone thought he was dead but he walked out and surprised everyone. ;)

That demolition took place in Clearwater, Florida long before TII.  Don't think it's related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 14, 2011, 11:12:10 PM
Mabey it was a preview of what's to come? (I'm still hopeful)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

MJonmind

January 14, 2011, 11:57:32 PM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
0-0 wow. Mabey we ought to look closer into criss angel and that quote ;) does anyone remember what that sign language that mj did at the end of TII meant? I had seen it in a hoax video
Seems to me they said it meant, "I will reveal myself to you."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 12:36:01 AM
Yay! I'll check out the video if I can find it just to make sure what it said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 15, 2011, 04:28:22 PM
[youtube:1vnijc0x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caJI7kmt15E[/youtube:1vnijc0x]

As he is running through the building, the word "BELIEVE" is written on the walls... for his show beLIEve, of course, but still it's related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 09:33:42 PM
Thanks for the video :) I was watching a video about mj coming back on Ptah and it says that mj has already BAMd on oprah but it's just between oprah the audience there and the newspaper. I don't think this is true but if it is mabey mj was practicing his BAM and testing us to see how much we know or to see if they could keep the secret? What do y'all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 16, 2011, 04:19:40 AM
I agree! I truly believe that Criss and MJ were closer than they'd allowed the world to know. Criss was the best man for this job because this "death" is an illusion.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 16, 2011, 07:10:40 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
I agree! I truly believe that Criss and MJ were closer than they'd allowed the world to know. Criss was the best man for this job because this "death" is an illusion.  

I had believed Criss was involved from the beginning but when it was discussed about a year ago, it seemed to be forgotten soon after.  Thanks to the OP for making this thread and keeping this notion alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

IWantYouBack

January 18, 2011, 02:58:02 PM
I don't believe Criss Angel is involved in the hoax. Criss Angel is known for the line, "Love Lives Forever" because that is what his Dad said to him when he died in his arms due to cancer. This line shows at the end of every MINDFREAK episode, which states. "This episode is dedicated to Criss Angel's father, John Saranatakos. Love lives forever."

Also, that building implosion escape occurred way before Michael passed away and Criss was in the middle of building the Theatre and getting fan interviews for the trailer of his live show (I was in one of the interviews but they were never used due to copyright information, etc.).

I also don't think Criss is involved in the hoax because I have been following his career from Day 1 and he showed no signs of really knowing Michael Jackson except for when he answered a fan's question at the LOYALFEST on his fanclub. She asked, "Criss, were you a fan of MJ and if you had to give a speech to him what you say?" Criss said, "Michael Jackson was a tremendous entertainer, I was a fan. My speech to him would be, "Rest in Peace Michael. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to help you out with your This Is It concerts. I'm so sorry you passed away. It would have been a good show. God Bless Michael Jackson". Also, even before his TV show even got started all of Criss Angel's illusions were related and dedicated to Harry Houdini and Richiardi, not Michael, unfortunately. This goes for his LIVE show as well. Houdini was Criss' biggest inspiration and he named the show after him because the word Believe was his last word to his wife before he passed away because he believed some people would claim they could talk to him after he passed so he gave his wife a code word to go by, which was Believe. There is a video of Criss Angel explaining that which can be found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is just my opinion, of course. If you want to believe Criss is involved, which I kind of wish he was based on my point of view, then no hard feelings! Just sharing some helpful information. God Bless.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

MJonmind

January 18, 2011, 03:42:13 PM
I've always enjoyed CA's videos years back. They all seem impossible, but there is always an explanation. For when he cut the girl in half in the park, I heard there is a woman who lives with just the upper body, strange as it seems. So in this demolition there's got to be something rigged inside. He would have died from dust inhalation alone since he didn't even have a mask. The announcer talking about how things weren't going as planned, and the heli on the roof are just set up to fool people. Illusion.

IWantYouBack, thanks for your info.
Criss said, "Michael Jackson was a tremendous entertainer, I was a fan. My speech to him would be, "Rest in Peace Michael. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to help you out with your This Is It concerts. I'm so sorry you passed away. It would have been a good show. God Bless Michael Jackson".
This does imply further involvement though, coupled with the CA BeLIEve posters we've all seen, with clear MJ images that can't be denied. CA also works at the Luxor Hotel which has been featured with MJ events including Bashir interviewing MJ with Egyptian sarcophogus and MJ says he would like to live forever, and Paris saying she could see the Luxor hotel from where she and MJ were on the roof (can't think of the others).

I also noticed Chris' T-shirt had on it what looked like the Shroud of Turin negative image of Jesus' supposed face, associating Chris rising from the assumed dead in the implosion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions