ImageTopic starter

AN ITALIAN SONG
January 14, 2011, 03:28:18 PM
There is an Italian song of summer 2010, that is titled "Credimi ancora”(=”Believe again") of a very good singer, Marco Mengoni, who last year won X Factor (Italian version), where also worked a choreographer who danced with Michael in the video Blood on the danceflore”. Marco won a contract with Sony. Every time I listen that song, I think referring to Michael.
In an interview Marco says the song is autobiographical, but he said that he is a big fan of Michael, in fact, also starring Billie Jean and other Michael’s songs (but without  imitating him).
Below is the text of the song translated.
Moreover, in the official video of his song "Stanco (Deeper inside)", there are often people dressed as white rabbit.
The album is called "Re matto (crazy king)" but the word "crazy" here does not have a negative meaning, but rather a ”joker King”, in fact “joker” in italy is “matta”; and  moreover there is also the album "Re matto live (King… live)”
I am a mad (=joker) king
I often change the rules
I never lose

Black and white then
I am moving light and darkness
to win

Chill in the fire
I am not afraid
you swear not to have

Now
Believe me yet
Take a breath
Let yourself go
Give yourself the urge to jump

Now
You have my hands
Hold me tight
Do not look back
I will not let you

maybe yes maybe no

I'll turn
I'll be wolf and swallow
for your eyes

I confound you
I will be strong and weak
and you love me

Remains to me next
here in my labyrinth

Now
Believe me yet
Change your destiny
Do not turn back
If you want me
Come and do not think

Now
You have my hands
Keep them still
Now you can trust
I will not lose

maybe yes maybe no

Now
You have my hands
Keep them still
Now you can trust
Do not lose

(maybe yes maybe no ...)

Take a breath
Let yourself go
Give yourself the urge to jump

Now
You have my hands
Hold me tight
Do not look back
I will not let you

Note: This song was performed at the festival of Sanremo 2010 on the same night when also Travis Payne were there with three dancers of This is it: they danced "The Drill, They don’t care about us" in a wonderful performance, then Travis talked about Michael, their friendship and their work together and the presenter said: "Michael seems to still here with us".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: AN ITALIAN SONG
January 14, 2011, 10:02:07 PM
I saw the festival di SAN REMO 2010 it was very nice, and yes i had that feeling that Michael was there with Travis Payne, some how. Who know with Michael, he may have disguised himself and went to San Remo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

ImageTopic starter

January 15, 2011, 04:16:39 AM
Hi All4loveandbelieve,
that's great, you've seen the festival of Sanremo! Thanks for your positive comment (this morning I was a bit 'sad).
Me too, from the beginning of The Drill, it was fantastic, at some point, especially towards the end of the performance, I had a strange feeling as if MJ were there. I loved very much that performance  and I reviewed it many times. Then, when Travis Payne, with the dancers, has spoken, I realized that  they are people very professional and very kind (such as Michael): it's a rare quality these days.
If I can ask you: If you heard the song by Marco Mengoni, what do you think about it?

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 15, 2011, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: "Image"
Hi All4loveandbelieve,
that's great, you've seen the festival of Sanremo! Thanks for your positive comment (this morning I was a bit 'sad).
Me too, from the beginning of The Drill, it was fantastic, at some point, especially towards the end of the performance, I had a strange feeling as if MJ were there. I loved very much that performance  and I reviewed it many times. Then, when Travis Payne, with the dancers, has spoken, I realized that  they are people very professional and very kind (such as Michael): it's a rare quality these days.
If I can ask you: If you heard the song by Marco Mengoni, what do you think about it?

Thank you.

Hi Image, I see the fesitval San Remo all the time. I love to see these Italian singers. I am Italian but I live in Canada. I did hear the song of Marco Mengoni, Il Re matto means the Joker in english. I am not to kean on him but he does have a nice voice, and meaningful songs. You know all Italian singers look up to Michael Jackson. Eros Ramazzotti is the first Italian singer to say that MJ faked his death.  If you look at the youtube video of Marco    you also see arabic writting. I have no clue why Arabic writting? Check it out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another thing this poor man should be warned about Sony..  Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

ImageTopic starter

January 15, 2011, 06:16:13 PM
Hello, ah, so you are the Italian and maybe you speaks Italian too.
I knew that Ramazzotti had told he thinks MJ is alive and that he has “excaped” because of pressure; it seems to me that  he once had met Michael in Neverland.
Regarding the video of the song “Credimi ancora”, I had seen something strange, in fact, appears and disappears a few times the word "RITORNAR" that means "come back" at the min.0.40; 2.04; 2.05 in the video you've posted. This might be just a coincidence, another one, but it seems a little bit strange.
Arabic writing can refer to the fact that MJ, in the past, has been in the Arabic countries, but it seems too simple.
What does it mean "kean" that you wrote?

Thank you so much for you answer.  Ciao = bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 15, 2011, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: "Image"
Hello, ah, so you are the Italian and maybe you speaks Italian too.
I knew that Ramazzotti had told he thinks MJ is alive and that he has “excaped” because of pressure; it seems to me that  he once had met Michael in Neverland.
Regarding the video of the song “Credimi ancora”, I had seen something strange, in fact, appears and disappears a few times the word "RITORNAR" that means "come back" at the min.0.40; 2.04; 2.05 in the video you've posted. This might be just a coincidence, another one, but it seems a little bit strange.
Arabic writing can refer to the fact that MJ, in the past, has been in the Arabic countries, but it seems too simple.
What does it mean "kean" that you wrote?

Thank you so much for you answer.  Ciao = bye

Kean means: non ho tanta simpatia per Marco Mengoni.  Si  sono Italiana, pero sono nata in canada, I miei genitori vengono dagli abbruzzi. Scrivi molto bene l'inglese. Io non capisco una cosa ho degli cugini che vivono a Roma e nessuno parlano l'inglese, e ho visto che tanta gente che vengono dal'Italia su questo forum parlano e scrivano molto bene l'inglese. Scusa se ho fatto degli errori. Se vuoi puo scrivere PM per me non è un problema. Ciao.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

ImageTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 12:07:37 PM
Hi, you're gentle.
OK, now I’m finishing to fix something about my job and then I try to send you a MP, but I don’t know if I am able (I'm not an expert in using  forum). Or, if it's easier, you can send me a MP, in English or Italian, whatever you prefer.
See you later. Meanwhile, good afternoon.  
Ciao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions