No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Its her

Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
November 06, 2010, 04:43:45 PM
@ Candy
If MJ were to pull out a hoax the way as many here suggest - he should have had a bunch of people he could trust they'd not talk for 2-3-4 years ???

There are ways to make people become trustworthy; especially if one is as powerful  8-) as Michael GodFather Jackson...

It is PURELY business; he's not depending on peoples' fickle favor.

THIS thing can't go wrong.

He (that smokin' GENIUS) has already positioned enough psychological tar and feathers, discredit and doubt, just like the bucket of blood in the movie "Carrie", to immediately fall on and cover any squealing stool-pigeons, who threaten to spill secrets or let this SENSATIONAL cat out of the bag, NO one wants to be THAT  :oops: fool. :lol: And he already has a winning (Aaawww... ;) ) excuse for his loved ones' slip ups, no matter how young or old.

I am certain he knows and wields the power of the carrot and the stick with finesse (sweet Grace and undeniable Intimidation ;) ). If they didn't like the baubles and dubloons, perhaps he's simply made the inner-circle-people "an offer they can't refuse".... :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 11, 2010, 10:48:27 AM
I am having more dreams about Michael as of late and it's always regarding him coming back. This dream was a lot more vivid and felt very real than my previous dream of him revealing the hoax.

In this particular dream I was at home and then lo and behold a new Michael video comes on the television, he is revealing new dance moves, and it was almost as if it was a new version of They Don't Care About Us. He has the short hairstyle again that we saw in YANA video, They Don't Care About Us, and etc.

In the dream I turned to my mom and said "This is the third thing I've been right about. I knew he wasn't dead."

Also I must say that it felt REAL. It was almost as if I was controlling the dream and I remember being so happy, excited, and shocked that I was trying to pick up my phone so I could text those who didn't believe me or thought I was crazy. When I woke up I was looking around and remembered the exact details of the dream. I mean, it felt so real and lifelike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

November 20, 2010, 10:25:08 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
8:27 ;)

how many of you rly know why he did it?
how many of you believe (OR READ) TIAI??
He is alive, we don't need more videos about it!
This is not a question of ''i love mj'' this is a question of FAITH!
MJ is a gift  from God. He is here for something more important than you can imagine!
I get sick when i see believers losing faith ... for nothing!
Or you believe or not!
True fans believe! They never change their opinion!
We need to know WHY he did it!
The real purpose of the HOAX!
if you only care about when he will come back and not why he did it...
i am sorry.. you will ruin his return. If he never return ... will be your guilt.... ignorance, lazzines and selfishness can not ruin this shout of FREEDOM!

wake up, guys!
this is more than a HOAX or a RETURN!

I believe Michael has completed the mission he set out to finish. This site! All of us from different cultures, backgrounds, races, we are all united together as one. Isn't this what Michael wanted, Unity? Should we ask WHY? We shouldn't.......We all do things WE WANT TO DO he is no different, he is one of us.

Wow, I do believe he some where, out there....... In my opinion, he wanted to live a normal life, tired of all the BS the news wrote about him, maybe even searching for love. Who wants to be alone? Maybe he wanted to make a change..... Whatever his reasons then we should respect them.

I've never followed his career, but did read all the negative press and brushed it off, I did research on Michael, this gentleman was gifted, and cared about everyone, all the charities he contributed too, none of this was published, what a shame, the good things about him were never mentioned.

I keep him safe in my heart and in my dreams, believe in your dreams, never let go of them, one day they will come true, I know my dreams will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“No soul can believe except by the will of Allah and he will place doubt in the hearts of those who refuse to understand.”

“His music reached billions, His dreams inspired the world, but there was still one dream he wanted to share with everyone.”

November 20, 2010, 10:27:54 AM
Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
I am having more dreams about Michael as of late and it's always regarding him coming back. This dream was a lot more vivid and felt very real than my previous dream of him revealing the hoax.

In this particular dream I was at home and then lo and behold a new Michael video comes on the television, he is revealing new dance moves, and it was almost as if it was a new version of They Don't Care About Us. He has the short hairstyle again that we saw in YANA video, They Don't Care About Us, and etc.

In the dream I turned to my mom and said "This is the third thing I've been right about. I knew he wasn't dead."

Also I must say that it felt REAL. It was almost as if I was controlling the dream and I remember being so happy, excited, and shocked that I was trying to pick up my phone so I could text those who didn't believe me or thought I was crazy. When I woke up I was looking around and remembered the exact details of the dream. I mean, it felt so real and lifelike.

I guess I'm not the only one........... I had a dream about a white van, before the video even appeared on You Tube.......Loads of dreams with Michael, I don't understand some of the messages, but it's all good. Dreams are there for us to believe in,.... Believe in them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“No soul can believe except by the will of Allah and he will place doubt in the hearts of those who refuse to understand.”

“His music reached billions, His dreams inspired the world, but there was still one dream he wanted to share with everyone.”

marte

November 22, 2010, 10:16:49 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 03:34:14 PM
Quote from: "Tinylady63"
Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"

I guess I'm not the only one........... I had a dream about a white van, before the video even appeared on You Tube.......Loads of dreams with Michael, I don't understand some of the messages, but it's all good. Dreams are there for us to believe in,.... Believe in them!

If we're right in our theories, what would you do those who ridicule the possibility that MJ is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

gwynned

January 13, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
Kanye West at the Superbowl

Okay, it's a crazy idea, but why does he ask Kanye 'are you still alive?'  Remember that Kanye ALSO has a song called Monster and his album has a crown on it like Michael's.  Is Kanye a 'stand in' for Michael?

Notice reference to Janet's 'caboose.'  No offense, Janet.  But is she the caboose on the runaway train?  

I've heard BEP will be there and we know the connection to Will.i.am.....

Just a thought.  In anycase, this is pretty funny.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions