Tarja

it's not the lighting, it's taken for sure at a few seconds difference and that's why it is different. They might have taken sequences and to be sure they have from what to choose when they publish it. There's no fake and no original. They are two photos.

Look at mouth - different
eyebrows in the 1st are closer to the eyes - normal reaction when one gets annoyed

Eyes expression that can change in a few seconds. This is a sequence of photos, nothing strange about it. It's normal when you take photos. You can take a sequence of 6, 8, 16 photos, which are shot a 1 or 2 seconds difference

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:06:20 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "Tarja"
it's not the lightning, it's taken for sure at a few seconds difference and that's why it is different. They might have taken sequences and to be sure they have from what to choose when they publish it

Look at mouth - different
Eyes expression that can change in a few seconds. This is a sequence of photos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I already said it's a different photo, but something is still going on with the lighting to cause the washed out areas.  Paris's hand isn't always ghost white.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

News papers, magazines always use to retouch photos. Some want to retouch, some not.  It's a damn usual thing. I work with photo edition. I don't get what's so strange in all this. The second has been lighted up and contrast increased, also lowered the saturation (in the original on the 1st page, because on this one I darkened it and increased saturation), but these are 2 different photos of the same moment taken at a few seconds  distance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "Tarja"
News papers, magazines always use to retouch photos. Some want to retouch, some not.  It's a damn usual thing. I work with photo edition. I don't get what's so strange in all this. It might have been lighted up, retouched a bit, but these are 2 different photos of the same moment taken at a few seconds  distance

I'm not arguing with you.  Jeez!  Someone commented on why Blanket appeared "cloudy" in the photo, and I merely said that 1. it isn't the same photo they had attached to their comment to begin with and 2. it could have been the lighting.  It didn't seem to me from your last message that you had even read my entire comment to begin with since I had already said that it was a different photo.  That is why I commented again.  Peace out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

I wasn't arguing with you or anyone else either. I just explained as I saw too many debating this problem and I find it exagerrated.... That's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

or perhaps it will eventually be suggested that michael used blanket to get this for himself. :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

But the use of the foul language was not necessary at all.

"It's a damn usual thing."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Tarja

as I see you're from USA, you might know this is not actually foul language. I's like in "it's a ridiculously/highly/extremelly usual thing" jesus, people here can't utter a word that everyone attacks you. Go make a huge storm around two photos to see what if TMZ wanted to show something with this??! People always make storms around ridiculously unimportant things. Sorry, but it's enough. I don't know why I kill my time in explaining. I saw confusion and I though I'd help. But that's right. I must shut up. It's impossibile to have a talk here without someone criticizing your way of talking all the time  <-- again you're gathering around unimportant things like "I don't like your way of talking". People should care about the content and not  only about the form. This is being superficial. I learned my lesson, don't worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
But the use of the foul language was not necessary at all.

"It's a damn usual thing."

Thanks Nefari!  That's the line that made me think Tarja was getting snappy with me in her comment.

Tarja - Thanks for explaining yourself.  No worries!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

My my my, no need to get hostile. No one is attacking anyone here. Go have a coffee and take a breath. We are all guilty of just having enough of things and we all need breaks from time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mjkate

please no one get upset with this comment because believe me I have young children and I am very protective of them and have done a lot of research around vaccines and drugs etc. and avoid what I can if possible. I am just wondering what mj did wrong here....what if blanket needed some painful dental work done. I think 6 might be on the young side for that but if a dentist had to do a 2 hour procedure that was at all painful and blanket was scared, then is there a harm in it. It could have been a local or a little stronger. when I had my wisdom teeth out at 15 I was put right out. The law I see broken is that this particular dentist didn`t have a permit. It doesn`t mean it wasn`t necessary for blanket to need it and it doesn`t that MJ did anything wrong. Sounds like they brought in the right people just the premises didn`t have the permit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
please no one get upset with this comment because believe me I have young children and I am very protective of them and have done a lot of research around vaccines and drugs etc. and avoid what I can if possible. I am just wondering what mj did wrong here....what if blanket needed some painful dental work done. I think 6 might be on the young side for that but if a dentist had to do a 2 hour procedure that was at all painful and blanket was scared, then is there a harm in it. It could have been a local or a little stronger. when I had my wisdom teeth out at 15 I was put right out. The law I see broken is that this particular dentist didn`t have a permit. It doesn`t mean it wasn`t necessary for blanket to need it and it doesn`t that MJ did anything wrong. Sounds like they brought in the right people just the premises didn`t have the permit.
[/color]

Yep  that was my feeling in this matter you hit the nail on the head.

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

My son was 5 and he had to have a milk tooth out that had no nerve and was going bad the dentist said i cant do it here he has to be put out in hospital  I thought for a milk tooth what  but off we went he had to go into surgery put right out and was out for an hour  when he came round he was fine and the milk tooth was huge i had no idea how big it was with big roots on it.  i am just saying children do have this done there were loads in there have ops for teeth problems  I think the problem is  is that they are saying Michael insisted it was done there and they were not kitted out to do that  which makes me think

They are liars
Michael asked for it to be done there for security reasons possible
they did because they wanted his money and they are at fault not Michael
I was worried about my son but he had to have it done just like Blanket
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

My son is now 24 yrs old, when he was 6 yrs old he had to have some sort of dental work, which was very painful. Now the orthodontist  told me that he needed to put him under anesthesia,because the work is a little too long, local anesthesia will not be sufficent. I asked the dr. if there would be any problems he said no. He had an anestheologist come and be there next to my son, checking if everything is fine. So Michael did the same thing, children are young they may move and have the dentist make a false move, and hurt the child. I do not see anything wrong with what Michael has done. I think they want to condone him again and again. I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. LET THE MAN BE. For the love of God these are his children, we have no say how he wants to raise them. Like I wouldn't want anyone tell me how to raise my children. God bless, Michael's children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

anewfan

Well said, all4loveandbelieve....I couldn't imagine having my whole life under a microscope and to have the entire world judging how I raise my son.....judging every little thing for that matter. I would not like it one bit. Hopefully there is a good reason behind this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal