Hoax Theories > The Murder Theory

Murray - savior or killer?

(1/5) > >>

puremind:
Ok...after i took a break, here are my thoughts and i will say it, i know i might upset you, but i will speak my mind:

What if Michael was killed and we are trapped in this game by other people? What if we are by mistake Michael's enemies now? TMZ twisted things when reporting  (like does anyone know CPR) and after all it's just another tabloid junkie which we now consider our best friend and main source. We debate every single word from TMZ, every picture, every story,but this is the same tabloid that told us Michael was dead, why disregard that? After i read Esther's blog, my tarot readings were a confirmation, all this mess, all the contradictions may have other interpretation that the one we accept. Maybe he was killed and the doctor was "hired" for that. THis is why his reaction to Kenny Ortega from that evening ( don't play doctor's role and you had to let him reherse" somthing like that). I mean, since when does a doctor say this? It was like he got annoyed by the fact that Ortgea ruined their plans. We all see how this doctor behaved from testimonies, if everything was planned do you think that there was no "back up" for him at all? Do you think they wouldn't take care of the doctor? Why all this mess when things could have been easier and more safe for the doctor if doctor =Michael's friend who helps him escape? We can' t ignore this question and let's not forget that Joe told this should go to federal. Would they ruin Michael's plan pushing everything with no sense? Don't forget about La Toya who said that Michael was killed. I know La Toya lied before but we also know that her relationship with her brother got fixed and now she is more mature, she learnt from her mistakes and let's not forget she was by her side at his arm in 2005 just like she is now. Why do we disregard everything that the Jacksons tell us and choose to look other way around? I am not sure , no one from us can be, that Michael was killed , but WHAT IF? You got to admit, it's not impossible. And this would explain all this mess with propofol and everything , why would the dr give propofol for sleep? We always answer, because he didn't it's all a big lie and Michael is alive. But why do we say this? Because of some clues that we dont even know where they come from. Maybe from those who killed him. And their purpose has been accomplished. Look, we take Murray's side now. What if we hired ourselves as  the devil's advocate now and we don't eeven know that? Time will pass, Murray will be convicted only to 4 years, we will wait for Michael to return in glory and tell us everything was a movie , this will not happen probably and we will say ok..yes, of course, after these 4 years so we will have to wait and 4 years will pass and then we will wait for him more and then probably we will say ok..maybe the plan didn't work or maybe he just wants to live peacefully well..that's it...This trial is for me very real ( i know you believe in numerology, i believe in tarot though, you may laugh but so could i with numerology so we're even) and my cards also tell me what i've read in Esther blog about that person's confession (who lived around Michael in the last period if his life, go read please and see how he was cheated and how they played with Michael). His condition was NOT ok at all, he was not strong enough to do the concerts, he was trapped and lied by evil entertainment system and  i'm so afraid we are helping them...
I know there was no body seen, that made me a believer in the first place but then what do we know, maybe he used to tell the family when it happens..pls don't let fans see me like that. Or if it was someone else in his place, a dead body, why not using make up and things done.
Michael was trapped with these last contract and wasn't able to make it. And by doctor's reaction ( and i don't think Kenny lied, i even think he knew more but took the easy way) i see that they behaved like animals and drugged him till dead just to make him be on stage and collect all the money. Everything...everything for the money.
Ths is why Murray's concern was...go and take all the evidence...they must not find everything.
If it was planned, why didn't they do this before ( if this was planed for so long as you say)? Why not creating first a clean house with all evidence removed and why after it happens send people to cover and remove evidence?
See..there are a lot of things that you might not want to see because you believe and so do i, i want more than anything to be a hoax. But there are a lot of details that match perfectly in a crime too. Not only in a hoax. And why would Michael make it look like a murder and drag with him a lot of people and instituitions anyway. This would be against his plan to return after all. And why would Michael fake his death and return? Who assured us that he was dead in the first place? And then who assured us that he would come back if he is alive? Before clues and signs who may come from the mainpulative evil itself (some people + Inc.) we have a funeral, a family attending to that funeral, legal papers and a death certificate with Michael's name on it, an official trial, people's testimonies under oath and a possible doctor convicted soon. Sure you will say everything is a stage, but i doubt the court is because it's unethical to have activities that interfere with your profession so this is not Hollywood for sure. And if the trial is real and Michael is alive (God help) then Justice will be done only by revealing that all the documents have been faked so that means Michael would be proven to corrupt everything from the hospital all Coroner and LAPD and everything. I read that faking your death is a crime if it leads to other crimes, so Michael can not abuse by the use of justice while in hiding and his family and friends are involved, he wouldn't do this , he wouldn't drag everyone. Or if so, how could he return after all this? Why not keeping Katherine out of it? Michael is not heartless. You say no one can say if Michael wouldnt do this or that and i agree. But then how do you know him so well that he would return to save the world or that he faked his death. How come you are so sure about that? And it makes more sense that Michael wouldn't do this to Katherine, if we are allowed to say what would Michael do or wouldn't do.
So, maybe my ideas were so mixed here , sorry, i took a break and tried to see everything as realistic as i could.
And for the moment my opinon is that Michael was killed with the help of the doctor who administrated every drug possible so he could perform and not miss the shows that were going to bring them money. This doctor may have been hired in papers by Michael but he was working for someone else. This is why we keep asking and we're happy and excited that nothing add us in this trial and that is all nonsense. Yes it is, because it doesn't fit in our believe. If we take the possibility that Murray wasn't at his best interest for Michael you will see how clear it gets and how everything makes sense. And i'm afraid that we look at Michael's murderer as Michael's savior just because we were manipulated and taken advantage. Our love for Michael is so strong that we might be vulnerable. It's enough for a bird to have a facebook page that we start debating. We see connections is every movie and we start debating. Every little clue who might ot not be a sent clue is debated and thrills us just because it's our drug of hope. Don't forget they might be sent by the same people from entertainemtn industry who certainly know how to entertain us in a direction or another, This is whta they do, this is how they got rich. I mean really rich.
And when we face the cruel reality and a lot of facts that really don't support the hoax in any way (quite contrary) we disregard them and keep hoping.
What do you honeslty think? Beside, this was all Michael's plan or well..he is trying to make this hoax so realistic, do we have another answer?
I'm afraid not.

nefari:
I'll go even one further. What if Michael was in so much pain from lupus and his other issues, which we may not know all of, that Murray was hired to kill Michael but as an act of mercy and then at the last minute he had second thoughts and started yelling about "Does anyone know CPR etc...." because if the intent was to kill Michael why would anyone need to know CPR.

puremind:
Nefari, you are not further at all. As long as we discuss a hoax we can discuss anything.
I just want to say in reply to your post, that i don't believe Murray tried to kill Michael by intention, but because of the drugs he gave him on and on and on just to be on stage , because Michael's health was very very poor. So, Murray instead of helping him other ways and instead of protecting him to be out from the stage and concerts and everything, simply listened to those who had the interest to bring Michael on stage for theose 50 concerts he's been cheated with. This is why he was angry with Ortega who cared about his health more than rehersals and send him home. This is why his answer: don't play doctor role, you should have let him reherse because he could DO it. Like Michael's opinion didn't even matter, right?
"According to Detective Orlando Martinez based on an interview with Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael will cancel his comeback concerts unless he was given drugs. Michael Jackson threatened to cancel his London comeback concerts unless he was given drugs to help him sleep on the day of his death, a court has heard."
And Murray instead of taking care of his health and let the BOSS (the Boss was sadly NOT Michael) know he could not make it, he just pushed the limit until he killed him. This is why Murray 's worry was to cover things before everyone would find out more about what was in fact going on there with drugs, injections and so many other things. Murray worked for the BOSS who constantly advised Murray to do anything so Michael could be on stage. Instead of treating him and help him by refusing to supply anymore drugs , he just fed him more and more drugs to send him on stage. They are effective for the moment but in a long run, kills the pateint. But this didn;t matter as they wanted them AT THAT TIME ON THE STAGE. Who cared about Michael, after? And now we have that insider who will talk to the Jacksons first and see if he is allowed to talk about the real condition of Michael's health...
And also do read " WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP: THE EVIL SIDE OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY  – ( Excerpts) By Leonard Rowe : legendary concert promoter" from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If we seek our truth we may as well close our eyes.
If we seek Michael's Truth we must take everything in account not just clues sent from anonymus, especially when we have facts and confessions from people who stood by his side in his latest public life.
God help us find the truth, Michael's truth.

bec:
Liberian Girl.

The S on Pain.

The numerology.

It's ok to believe.

all4loveandbelieve:
I understand what you are saying, and believe me at the beginning I felt the same way. Remember Michael is a genius. We do not know why he faked his death, we can speculate all we want, and we did come with good investigations and reasons. Puremind you said you believe in Tarot cards, well I believe in Crystal Pendulum.  My crystal pendulum tells me that Michael is alive. Since day one I have asked the same questions and it still tells me that Michael is alive.  :mrgreen:

Now, you say why would he do this to Katherine. Katherine is aware of Michael's plan. I am a mother, if one of my sons comes and tell me that he is in some sort of danger, or he is not feeling well to do the concerts, or what ever the problem may be I will be behind him 1000%. He is my son, any mother would protect her son. Katherine is protecting Michael, she is going with the flow. It is not easy for a mother, to do so, but she is doing it.

Also look at all the slip ups, Jermaine states the Michael was long gone before he reached the airport. Than he repharsed it hospital.. Come on give me a break. Latoya signing the death certificate. Really?? How?? Is she a doctor??  Listen I have a doctor friend, he stated that the only people who have authority to sign a death certificates are DOCTORS. Is Latoya a doctor? I don't think so, the last time I checked she wasn't.

Michael Crypt is not yet engraved. What are they waiting for, when donkey flys? My childhood friend passed away 2 yrs ago and her musoleum was engraved the same day. I will tell you why, because Michael is not in that crypt he is not dead. Why would Akon and Reilley say that he is alive? Put it this way nothing  makes sense into this murder hoax.

I can go on and on like the pink rabbit (duracell batteries) but I will stop.  I think I gave you the most important pointers for you to read and remember be positive and keep the faith in God, everything will follow.
God bless..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version