TIAI January 12
January 11, 2011, 11:00:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray did not call 911 ...  it had to be exactly at 12:21.

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web
Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...

I agree with the 12:21 timing that Murray was waiting for.

I also find this interesting... 111 (date 1/11)  X 11 (year) = 1221!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Redirect 1/12/11
January 11, 2011, 11:17:56 PM
I know that some believers started to lose hope with the upcoming trial of Murray. But actually all they need to remember is the numerology of the hoax. I don't get why some find it so complicated because it definitely is not. And it is the ultimate proof of this hoax. If you still think that we only have  imaginary speculations, I would offer you to check out the numerology one more time. 12:21 is just one of them. What could be the possibility of a coincidence for Murray to call 911 at 12:21 exactly? And again 2 hours and 5 minutes later the "death" time comes. 2+5=7. And how can it be a coincidence to make 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09? Check out the memorial and funeral dates. 7/7/9  and 9/3/9. The dates speak at high volumes about the hoax. All we need to do is to remember the dates and time! REMEMBER THE TIME my friends! That's what we need to do. There is no need to lose hope. Trust the man with the plan. Give him all your LOVE, support, loyalty, endurance, courage, strength and patience...Believe him and put your trust in him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 11:39:33 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I know that some believers started to lose hope with the upcoming trial of Murray. But actually all they need to remember is the numerology of the hoax. I don't get why some find it so complicated because it definitely is not. And it is the ultimate proof of this hoax. If you still think that we only have  imaginary speculations, I would offer you to check out the numerology one more time. 12:21 is just one of them. What could be the possibility of a coincidence for Murray to call 911 at 12:21 exactly? And again 2 hours and 5 minutes later the "death" time comes. 2+5=7. And how can it be a coincidence to make 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09? Check out the memorial and funeral dates. 7/7/9  and 9/3/9. The dates speak at high volumes about the hoax. All we need to do is to remember the dates and time! REMEMBER THE TIME my friends! That's what we need to do. There is no need to lose hope. Trust the man with the plan. Give him all your LOVE, support, loyalty, endurance, courage, strength and patience...Believe him and put your trust in him.
Hey, I get the honors of a redirect!! :lol:  :lol: And I couldn't agree with your post more PureLove!! Keep the Faith No Matter What Happens! We could still be in for a long ride with this trial! But I'm not losing any Hope over what is said in court!! The numbers speak volumes to me!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 12:17:13 AM
So true.  "Remember the TIME"!  Another double meaning for his song title.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 12, 2011, 01:57:36 AM
I do believe in numbers but we have to admit coincidences really happen sometimes.
I keep thinking about Back and his refference to 25-06-2006...... you know Back's last post - he's telling us that Michael is no longer with us in physical form.....so it was only a coincidence he chose that particular date in that famous post of his with the numbers......25-06-2006 added all together is 21 and this is 777 and seems like it was only a coincidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 12, 2011, 03:18:10 AM
Couldn't agree more, the timing and the numerology are hard solid evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

January 12, 2011, 03:50:03 AM
the timing and the numerology are hard solid evidence.
100% agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 12, 2011, 04:36:04 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
the timing and the numerology are hard solid evidence.
100% agreed.

Yes and people who don't understand that will waver till the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 12, 2011, 05:01:06 AM
Thanks for this heartening redirect TS.   Many of us believe in the numerology supporting the hoax, and it's good to know we've been on the right track.  And as MJonMind noted, MJ's song  "Remember the TIME" was no doubt written with the hoax in mind  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 12, 2011, 06:55:49 AM
Quote from: "TS"
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; [...]

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

did you notice that T(2) and S(1) mirrored forwards results in 12 and then mirrored backwards results again in 21 which makes 12:21?

And 12:21 mirrored would be 21:12 which is T S : S T or T I S I S I T , the seventh layer of the title "This is it" that TS is speaking of in his Update 5.3.

So I think it's safe to say that the time of the 911 call is definately connected to "This is it" and to TS.
Murray had to wait until this very minute to fullfill the planning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 12, 2011, 08:05:32 AM
OK I don't say I don't believe in numerology....and I don't want to disagree with Mr. V but sometimes coincidences are ....just coincidences.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 08:52:38 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; [...]

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

did you notice that T(2) and S(1) mirrored forwards results in 12 and then mirrored backwards results again in 21 which makes 12:21?

And 12:21 mirrored would be 21:12 which is T S : S T or T I S I S I T , the seventh layer of the title "This is it" that TS is speaking of in his Update 5.3.

So I think it's safe to say that the time of the 911 call is definately connected to "This is it" and to TS.

Great observation - thanks for sharing!  Numerology/mirror images/illusion ... everything is linked and perfectly dovetailed to create a perfect pattern  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 12, 2011, 08:54:41 AM
* People are good at recognizing patterns. While this helps people learn to read, count and recognize faces, it can also encourage people to interpret random events as patterns.
    * Because of the small number of numerals that exist in the world, repetitions are inevitable.
    * Because of the small number of round, square or otherwise distinctive numbers in the world, repetitions of those are inevitable as well.

The Birthday Paradox
People often express excitement when they learn that a friend or acquaintance shares their birthday. However, shared birthdays are common -- in a group of only 23 people, there is a 50 percent probability that two will have the same birthday. To learn more about the birthday paradox, check out The Birthday Problem from Wolfram Math World or our question of the day on the subject.

These criticisms can also apply to the practice of numerology. For example, some practitioners say they see their numbers everywhere, and that this confirms that numerology is real. However, according to critics, the frequent appearance is coincidental. In addition, critics point out that people are likely to remember seeing their numbers and forget seeing other numbers. In other words, a person whose number is seven will remember seeing lots of sevens while disregarding all the sixes, eights and other numbers he encounters. People are also more likely to remember the numerical attributes that apply to them while disregarding the ones that don't. This phenomenon is known as confirmation bias.

But the biggest criticism of numerology is that it's based on an invented system of counting. This system developed to allow people to count objects in groups of ten, most likely because most people have ten fingers on which to count. Even the English words for numbers, which come from Old English, reflect these groupings of ten. "Eleven" means "one left," and "twelve" is an abbreviation of "two left."

However, this system, known as a base-10 system, isn't the only -- or even necessarily the oldest -- system of counting. Indigenous tribes in Australian, New Guinea, Africa and South America developed number systems that counted in pairs. Rather than one, two, three, four, five, six, these progressed more along the lines of one, two, two plus one, two twos, two twos plus one, three twos. Some societies also used base-12 and base-60, which we still use to tell time.

In other words, numerology, like astrology, is based on an invented system that people developed to better organize the objects around them. While people often find such systems helpful on a spiritual or emotional level, there's no scientific evidence to prove that the system really works the way practitioners say it does.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 12, 2011, 08:57:02 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

Ah, you are right. So TS ST makes 21/12, the European way of writing December 21, or 12/21 mirrored. I get that, but what else can be meant with that? TS is 21, which is 3x7 or 777.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 12, 2011, 08:58:50 AM
Quote from: "Andalusa"
* People are good at recognizing patterns. While this helps people learn to read, count and recognize faces, it can also encourage people to interpret random events as patterns.
    * Because of the small number of numerals that exist in the world, repetitions are inevitable.
    * Because of the small number of round, square or otherwise distinctive numbers in the world, repetitions of those are inevitable as well.

The Birthday Paradox
People often express excitement when they learn that a friend or acquaintance shares their birthday. However, shared birthdays are common -- in a group of only 23 people, there is a 50 percent probability that two will have the same birthday. To learn more about the birthday paradox, check out The Birthday Problem from Wolfram Math World or our question of the day on the subject.

These criticisms can also apply to the practice of numerology. For example, some practitioners say they see their numbers everywhere, and that this confirms that numerology is real. However, according to critics, the frequent appearance is coincidental. In addition, critics point out that people are likely to remember seeing their numbers and forget seeing other numbers. In other words, a person whose number is seven will remember seeing lots of sevens while disregarding all the sixes, eights and other numbers he encounters. People are also more likely to remember the numerical attributes that apply to them while disregarding the ones that don't. This phenomenon is known as confirmation bias.

But the biggest criticism of numerology is that it's based on an invented system of counting. This system developed to allow people to count objects in groups of ten, most likely because most people have ten fingers on which to count. Even the English words for numbers, which come from Old English, reflect these groupings of ten. "Eleven" means "one left," and "twelve" is an abbreviation of "two left."

However, this system, known as a base-10 system, isn't the only -- or even necessarily the oldest -- system of counting. Indigenous tribes in Australian, New Guinea, Africa and South America developed number systems that counted in pairs. Rather than one, two, three, four, five, six, these progressed more along the lines of one, two, two plus one, two twos, two twos plus one, three twos. Some societies also used base-12 and base-60, which we still use to tell time.

In other words, numerology, like astrology, is based on an invented system that people developed to better organize the objects around them. While people often find such systems helpful on a spiritual or emotional level, there's no scientific evidence to prove that the system really works the way practitioners say it does.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey vup, back already? A tip for you: next time you come troll again, get a proxy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions