Sarahli

Re: Redirect 1/12/11
January 12, 2011, 03:24:39 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Evan Chandler
Evan Chandler (born Evan Robert Charmatz)
(25 January 1944 - 5 November 2009)
was an American screenwriter and dentist, and was best known as accuser to pop star Michael Jackson. In 1993, Chandler accused the singer of molesting his son, Jordy Chandler. He also accused Jackson of other things like administering his son sedatives and alcohol, sleeping with him, and stated that Jackson was "more than friends" with Jordy, and said Jackson acted as if they were boyfriends. The 1993 child molestation case ended after Jackson reached a settlement with Chandler for U.S.$20 million.

Chandler was also a screenwriter, co-writing the 1993 comedy film Robin Hood: Men in Tights. (Robin Hood is also a representation of "Green Man")

He committed suicide on 5 November 2009 in his luxury apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey. He was 65 years old.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember, remember the fifth of November! ~ V for Vendetta

I wonder how this "coincidence" can be explained ... we must admit that this timing is kind of "supernatural" if you see what I mean...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 03:41:19 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Evan Chandler
was an American screenwriter and dentist, and was best known as accuser to pop star Michael Jackson. In 1993, Chandler accused the singer of molesting his son, Jordy Chandler. He also accused Jackson of other things like administering his son sedatives and alcohol, sleeping with him, and stated that Jackson was "more than friends" with Jordy, and said Jackson acted as if they were boyfriends. The 1993 child molestation case ended after Jackson reached a settlement with Chandler for U.S.$20 million.

Chandler was also a screenwriter, co-writing the 1993 comedy film Robin Hood: Men in Tights. (Robin Hood is also a representation of "Green Man")

He committed suicide on 5 November 2009 in his luxury apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey. He was 65 years old.

I wonder how this "coincidence" can be explained ... we must admit that this timing is kind of "supernatural" if you see what I mean...

How many coincidences does it take before they are no longer considered coincidences?

How is it possible that a single man could have thought up all of this?
Seriously my head is spinning over all of these things! :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 04:36:46 PM
Wow! I have no words...I hear ya on the head spinning!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 04:45:00 PM
Here is another one...

Murray's preliminary hearing ended in a week or 7 days, January 4, 2011 - January 11, 2011

Quote from: "butterfly"
OMG, Jordan Chandler was born January 11th 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (wth-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

January 12, 2011, 04:46:51 PM
Likewise... I am just sitting here going "What!!!" (Lil Jon voice)   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

January 12, 2011, 04:50:19 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Evan Chandler

How many coincidences does it take before they are no longer considered coincidences?

How is it possible that a single man could have thought up all of this?
Seriously my head is spinning over all of these things! :shock:  :o

And let's not forget that the Evan Chandler "Suicide" also lead to a number of additional "coincidences":

The suicide of Evan Chandler was reported on November 17 2009, which was also the 70th anniversary one night showing of “The Wizard of Oz”.
TS redirected the night before, and pointed to a Wikipedia photo with the Yellow Brick road and Emerald City behind. And to quote TS: "This photo came from the Emerald City page on Wikipedia, not the Wizard of Oz page {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_City}. What are the odds that the E-van C-handler news came out on this same day, and had the same initials as E-merald C-ity, all by coincidence?"
The news of the Death of Evan Chandler was exactly 21 days (Inclusive reckoning - 777) after the release of This Is It on the Big screens (28th October 2009)

Accepting the "Hoax numerology" means questioning a lot of the events that "Took place" in Michael's life.

Does anybody know what Evan Chandler looked like? Here are a few photos - same man?

Sorry for going on a tangent TS and All but I Love skiing off piste! And a lot has already been said about 911 and 12:21... ;)

The BIG question that comes to mind is whether the Hoax numerology was designed to fit past events or whether significant past events were staged to fit the Hoax numerology and very importantly where is such a complicated production leading to. Interesting isn't it!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

curls

January 12, 2011, 05:07:19 PM
If you believe all these numbers/dates are intentional and not coincidental then you have to believe that EVERYTHING relating to these dates is under MJ's direct control (that's assuming it's MJ, not someone else, that's behind all the numerology). That would mean the timing of all the court proceedings are controlled by him (in order for the numbers to work), and are therefore not 'real'. Someone in high office is going along with his timetable and ensuring things happen when they're 'supposed to'.

I'm not sure I go along with this theory! I do think there is such a thing as coincidence.

Here is another one...

Murray's preliminary hearing ended in a week or 7 days, January 4, 2011 - January 11, 2011

Sorry Serenity, I think you've force fitted this one! Jan 4th - Jan 11th is 8 days, not 7, in the inclusive method that is favoured in the hoax's numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
Quote from: "curls"
If you believe all these numbers/dates are intentional and not coincidental then you have to believe that EVERYTHING relating to these dates is under MJ's direct control (that's assuming it's MJ, not someone else, that's behind all the numerology). That would mean the timing of all the court proceedings are controlled by him (in order for the numbers to work), and are therefore not 'real'. Someone in high office is going along with his timetable and ensuring things happen when they're 'supposed to'.

I'm not sure I go along with this theory! I do think there is such a thing as coincidence.

Here is another one...

Sorry Serenity, I think you've force fitted this one! Jan 4th - Jan 11th is 8 days, not 7, in the inclusive method that is favoured in the hoax's numerology.

I just said it was week and that's all. I never said anything about inclusive reckoning or numerology.  :D

The point really was the coincidence between the preliminary hearing end date and Jordan Chandler's birth date. Another poster on the other forum felt it was significant so I re-posted that here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 12, 2011, 05:27:22 PM
I apologise, I thought you were drawing attention to the ever popular 7!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 05:35:32 PM
All of this make s me think again of TIME because time seems to be important in what we heard in the preliminary hearing and time isn't just the ticking clock but also the calendar.

Remember the Time

We have 4 years to get this right

Mayan calendar & 2012

It's an adventure, a great adventure...you want to show them time like you've never seen it before
(I know not every agrees on that but I honestly believe that is what Michael says  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 06:02:36 PM
When I think about Michael's awesome genius --and although I continue to contemplate that at some point, MJ's life was in danger which upped the ante or required changes to his original plan -- I like to reread what TS said in Update #4C because it is succinct and logical and helps to calm me so I say, "all I gotta do is sit and wait, wait for it all to be revealed as planned."  

I feel a great peace in thinking about what's next because Michael is in God's favor and he dwells in the shelter of the Most High abiding in the shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is his refuge and fortress and the Lord will command His angels concerning Michael to guard him in all his ways.(from Psalm 91)

4-27. Did MJ Ever Think of a Thriller Sequel?

The original Thriller made all-time records in both the album, and the music video {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/this-is-it; also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. So do you suppose that during three decades, the thought of a Thriller sequel ever crossed Michael’s mind even once? Don’t you think there is a 1000% chance that MJ thought of a sequel at least one time, and probably hundreds of times?

And if he thought of it, what do you suppose he was thinking? Maybe: how to outdo the biggest music video ever. But that’s not easy; especially not with a sequel. Very rarely do sequels exceed the original. So MJ just gave up on the idea, right? Does that sound like Michael Genius Jackson? Is there perhaps at least a 1% chance that MJ came up with a plan to outdo Thriller??

There is one thing, and only one thing, that could possibly outdo the original Thriller video; you guessed it, a real-life Thriller! Do you honestly think that this thought never once crossed his mind? In fact, the original Thriller went back and forth between reality and illusion several times; and yet, it was actually all just a video—not reality. But is it possible that he ever once thought about bringing it off of the screen, and into our real-life circumstances?

And if he did think of a real-life Thriller: do you suppose that he had the time (about three decades), motivation (especially after the two court cases), money, influence, and intelligence to pull it off?
And if he did plan to do a real-world “death” and “resurrection”: don’t you think that he would plan to do it at a specific time? And what would that time be, if not one that fits so well with 777 & 99-09, etc? He certainly didn’t do any big death hoax before 6-25-09; and if he was planning to do it after 6-25-09, why? Why pass up the perfect timing, and plan it for another time later??

Could it be that 6-25-09 is the date that he planned? And if so, is there a slight chance that he succeeded in his plan?? Or did he just happen to die on the very same day that he was planning a fake death??? And again: just perhaps, did he plan a Thriller sequel that would outdo the original? If so: then perhaps, just maybe; maybe, maybe—“This Is It”!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned

Is there any evidence that he has been planning this for years, maybe even decades? Yes, there are several things. One of which we already examined, and that is the autographs (1998, Dangerous code, etc). These all indicated at least something major on 9-9-09. The Liberian Girl video, from about twenty years ago, leaves us with a pretty strong feeling that he was already working on this plan back then.

Another thing is the MJ will, dated 7-7-02, exactly 7 years before the memorial {http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/michael-jacksons-last-will-diana-ross-mentioned/; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Just a few weeks before, MJ had spoken out and said: “... they never thought, that this performer, myself, would outthink them. ... I promise you, the best is yet to come.” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4NwrMtgw8; and see this similar video, from just one day before the 7-7-02 will: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

What was he referring to? What was his plan (outthinking), and when did he implement it? What was the “best” to come after 2002? And what was the big and “innovating” film “surprises” that he mentioned to Geraldo in 2005 {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImqsGbaNOpE}? There seems to be no answer to these questions, unless of course the answer is Thriller II (TII). In fact, since MJ did do film clips for TII (Gilda fake death, spider resurrection, etc): then whatever he was planning, we can be quite sure “This Is It”.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-29. Hoax Timing, the Bigger Picture

It is quite obvious that the real-life Thriller sequel is exactly what MJ had planned; and he planned the timing—not only a specific day, but even right down to the minute. So now let’s look at the larger picture of the timing—especially since we know that MJ has been planning this for many years.

MJ moved to Bahrain in 2005, and then to Las Vegas in 2007; finally he moved to Holmby Hills in late 2008 (and remained there until he “died”). For several reasons, he wanted to be in the LA area for the death hoax; so that’s why he placed himself there, just at the right time to get things rolling.

Notice the following chronology statements from the TII DVD: “... after a decade’s absence from the stage ...” {introduction}. “About two years ago [2007], we were building a new arena in London [O2]. ... So I pitched Michael two years ago, and I was summarily turned down. I was told, ‘He’s really not ready at this time.’ ... Then, early September of ’08, I got a call from the gentlemen who I work for, and he said Michael was actually ready to come back to work ... this was gonna be his come back to the live stage after 13 years ...” {Randy Phillips; TII DVD, Staging the Return, The Adventure Begins, at 2:35 & 7:35; see also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, 2:01}.

According to MTV, the Dome Project (film clips for TII) was completed on 6-9-09; this would be about two weeks before the “death” {http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615003/20090630/jackson_michael.jhtml}. Amazing that the film portions were conveniently completed, just before he “died”!

“June 24, 2009 ... that last rehearsal day ... the goal had been reached ... We were gonna then pack up everything, put it on a boat, send it to the U.K., to London ... and start dress rehearsals over there. That’s how close we were.” {Travis Payne & Randy Phillips; TII DVD, Staging the Return, Beyond the Show, at 7:00}.

Randy Phillips (the CEO for AEG Live) reported that MJ said the following, after that last rehearsal night: “... thanks for getting me this far, I can take it from here.” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2yIV-LaPI} That was a rather strange thing for MJ to say—strange, that is, unless he was expecting to fake his death on the following day.

4-30. Coincidence: Odds of 7 Versus 777

So we have seen that all the times, in relation to the “death” of MJ, were very well planned: the year, the day, and the hour, and even the minute! What is the likelihood that this could’ve all happened by coincidence (plus the many, many other things which aren’t even mentioned here)? True, it’s possible for the timing to be planned, and yet not a hoax plan but rather a murder plan (designed to look like a hoax). In that case, it would not be a coincidence. We’ll look at the murder theory in Update 4d; but for now, we are just examining whether this could all be random coincidences.

For those who are trying to find a specific number, such as “7”: there’s about one chance in ten that any single digit will be 7 by chance, not by plan; so if you are looking through hundreds of numbers, no doubt you will run across many 7’s that are just coincidence. On top of that, if you start doing math with the numbers, you have an even greater likelihood of finding a 7 by chance; like 3 + 4 = 7, or 1 + 6 = 7, or 5 + 2 = 7, etc. So a lot of 7’s could exist quite by chance.

However, it is much less likely that 777 would exist by chance; instead of one chance in ten, this would be one chance in a thousand. Nevertheless, it is quite easy to look around until you find a 7, and then continue looking until you find two more 7’s (three 7’s total), and then stop looking.

For example, you might find a picture with 7 trees in it—then look around and see a driveway that is 7 feet wide; after that you look for something to happen at 7:00, and indeed something happens then (because something always happens). Then you say wow, I found 777! But these three 7’s are essentially unrelated. If the picture had three distinctly separate clusters of trees (not more than three clusters, and not less than three): and each cluster of trees had 7 individual trees, then that would qualify as finding a 777.

4-31. Any Chance That This Was Just Chance?

In the hoax timing, there is not one but three different SETS of 777; and each set of three 7’s are things very closely related, and have three 7’s, no more and no less. The time of day on the 911 call (12:21) and the death (2:26) had three 7’s; the day of the memorial had three sevens (7 years from will, 7th month of the year, 7th day of the month, all in descending order: year, month, day); and finally 9-9-09 was 77 days from the death, and 7 days from the burial. And all three of these 777’s are in the same general category: time.

What are the odds that these three sets of three 7’s all happened by chance? If a single set is about one chance in a thousand: then three sets would be about one chance in a thousand, times a thousand, times a thousand—or one chance in a billion! Yes, it’s a little less, because some simple math was used on the 12:21 and 2:26.

However, it’s actually far more than one in a billion, once we calculate the odds that the 911 call was made immediately at 12:21—not 30 or 45 seconds later. And then there’s the 1998 autograph, pointing clearly to 999 (9-9-09); also the movie poster on 9-9-09, and several other things (autopsy finalized, etc). And 777 + 999 = 1776; the list could go on and on and on, but we’ll stop here to save space and time.

What are the odds that all of these things happened by coincidence, and were not planned? Quite frankly, at least practically speaking: it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! We can be 100% certain that these things were planned...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 08:39:19 PM
Thanks for the redirect, TS and for keeping our hopes alive as we continue to have faith.

Some days are harder than others- and then something will be brought to my eyes again, and everything seems o clear once again.

The TS ST 12:21 mirroring was a brilliant example- wow.

As for those whose opinion is that these are all coincidences: I value your thoughts and opinions.  But there comes a time when we have to recognize a certain number of coincidences are a pattern.  And as was pointed out already, if WE believe in numerology etc does not matter, as we did not create the hoax.  

This is brilliant planning- and we already know how meticulous Michael was about all details of his art.  If you see this hoax as an extension of his art, don't you think he would have been just as meticulous in planning it as he would have been with his songs, records, and performances.  He, and only he, would be the one cue-ing it- remember how often that was said on TII?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 12, 2011, 11:04:24 PM
If Michael is going by the Mayan calendar (assuming because of the 12/21/2012 statement) then another date to look at is August 11. It is the first recorded date by the Mayans and the first day on the calendar.

August 11, 2009 The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.  
7 days later...
Aug. 18- Murray posted his youtube video.
Aug. 25- A video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner’s van surfaces on the internet. And it is announced Murray's prelim would start in January.  
Sept 1- Michael Jackson’s death certificate has been amended
Sept 8- Randy Jackson Slams Coverage of Private Funeral- "Many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it."
Sept 15-In wake of Michael Jackson case, officials to unveil upgraded state prescription drug database
Sept 22- Prosecutors investigating Michael Jackson’s death have called Nicole Alvarez, 27, the girlfriend of the singer’s personal doctor to testify before a grand jury

And it goes on and on. He really like the number 7 didn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

bec

January 12, 2011, 11:18:56 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Here is another one...

It's not favored it just depends on how you're counting. If you count blocks of days together you cannot use inclusive (counting the start and end day in each block with inclusive adds (1) per block of days you add together) or the count becomes inaccurate.

So it's really not forcing anything considering 1/4/11 was 70 days from 10/26/10 so do we count 1/4 with the 70 block or do we count it with the 7 day block? Well it depends on whether you counted the 10/26 or if it was included in the count before. So, I have been tracking the days since 6/25/09, and I do not count the end date with the previous block (6/25/09->9/3/09=70 days EXclusive, not including 9/3 in the total), instead counting it forward (with the next block of days) as I did with 6/25 all the way at the beginning of things.

So 1/4/11 was 70 days since 10/26 and that means 1/4/11 wasn't counted yet. So we can start counting with 1/4/11 but the end day of whatever period we have going forward isn't counted in the total unless of course it's the last day of the hoax... but until that time comes, the counts will remain progressive.

I digress too much. SO, we start counting with 1/4/11.
1/4, 1 day
1/5, 2 days
1/6, 3 days
1/7, 4 days
1/8, 5 days
1/9, 6 days
1/10, 7 days to 1/11
1/11, start new count if you chose.

You see?

So if this is one period in time, yes, it's 8 total days, but it's part of a much larger (and longer) picture. for example, 1/4 is 21 days to 1/25, 7 days to 1/11, on which the next court date was scheduled for 14 days later on the 25th.

Do you understand or did I loose you? I loose myself sometimes too, and I've always been good with numbers, but counting day blocks is confusing without a giant calendar to work on.

I think TS brought up that inclusive thing just to be confusing lol, because really it's not useful in working with these day blocks n such. And that's the truth... after many hours studying this, and many many scratch papers on the floor of my office (you'd die, looks like a mad scientist lives here, my friend says I have "A Beautiful Mind" lol), inclusive reckoning is more a descriptive term, and it's application depends greatly on context, and it is significantly less a rule or formula that applies to tracking the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 13, 2011, 12:18:27 AM
Well Serenity I must confess Evan's suicide on the 5th of November always was a big puzzle to me ...... how on earth could this happen  :shock:  :o  :shock: ?
This has to be God's hand, as I don't believe Michael had something to with it, except the case he used ESP to send Evan suicidal suggestions  :shock:

Just like Eli from The Book of Eli, Michael seems protected by a higher force, because no human can plan such a scenario and make it work like a swiss clock.....

Oh Michael shall we ever learn the truth  :cry:  ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions