bec

Re: Redirect 1/12/11
January 12, 2011, 09:04:58 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK I don't say I don't believe in numerology....and I don't want to disagree with Mr. V but sometimes coincidences are ....just coincidences.......

You don't have to and neither do I but Michael does and this is his hoax.

We aren't using numerology to predict the future, Michael used numerology to plan his hoax and understanding that will help you prove it to yourself.

This is where people go wrong with understanding the numerology and what it means.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

January 12, 2011, 09:09:53 AM
If the numerology is a good test and i do not believe that all dates are matches. Causation is a very used when it is not a coherent explanation to situations that apparently lack it. The more we learn less "coincidences", how coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 12, 2011, 09:11:28 AM
Quote from: "bec"
OK I don't say I don't believe in numerology....and I don't want to disagree with Mr. V but sometimes coincidences are ....just coincidences.......

We aren't using numerology to predict the future, Michael used numerology to plan his hoax and understanding that will help you prove it to yourself.

This is where people go wrong with understanding the numerology and what it means.

Yes, exactly. I tried to say that a few times, you just explained it better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 12, 2011, 09:46:49 AM

ok.... so CM will be back to court on January 25th ...... so we have another numerological coincidence again, because on January 25th 1994
Michael settled the civil suit with Chandler out of court.... isn;t this a coincidence?
If the judges are real, the trial is real, how could Michael influence the date of Murray coming back to court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 10:43:40 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I know that some believers started to lose hope with the upcoming trial of Murray. But actually all they need to remember is the numerology of the hoax. I don't get why some find it so complicated because it definitely is not. And it is the ultimate proof of this hoax. If you still think that we only have  imaginary speculations, I would offer you to check out the numerology one more time. 12:21 is just one of them. What could be the possibility of a coincidence for Murray to call 911 at 12:21 exactly? And again 2 hours and 5 minutes later the "death" time comes. 2+5=7. And how can it be a coincidence to make 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09? Check out the memorial and funeral dates. 7/7/9  and 9/3/9. The dates speak at high volumes about the hoax. All we need to do is to remember the dates and time! REMEMBER THE TIME my friends! That's what we need to do. There is no need to lose hope. Trust the man with the plan. Give him all your LOVE, support, loyalty, endurance, courage, strength and patience...Believe him and put your trust in him.

I couldn´t agree more with you PureLove. ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 10:47:49 AM
1+2+5+2+0+1+1= 12.  It's the beginning of the end. Maybe we need to start adding up later dates that equal 21.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 12, 2011, 11:13:53 AM

ok.... so CM will be back to court on January 25th ...... so we have another numerological coincidence again, because on January 25th 1994
Michael settled the civil suit with Chandler out of court.... isn;t this a coincidence?
If the judges are real, the trial is real, how could Michael influence the date of Murray coming back to court?

There is not a coincidence in this hoax. Everything is very well planned. If you read TS' posts well, you would understand how impossible the numerology to be just a coincidence. And NOBODY could prove TS is wrong. All of the numerology in this hoax can be a coincidence? What is the possibility of it? Can you pls show it to us if you think that it is all just a coincidence, or just some of them are coincidences?

Who said the trial is real? The trial is the fiction in reality. It has to look real because this is a hoax and Michael is still dead to the world. But it doesn't mean that it is real. Just a few key people in the authorities is enough to make this hoax work. And of course the date of the Murray trial is not a coincidence again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 12, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
Oh I hope you are all right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 12, 2011, 11:27:42 AM

There is not a coincidence in this hoax. Everything is very well planned. If you read TS' posts well, you would understand how impossible the numerology to be just a coincidence. And NOBODY could prove TS is wrong. All of the numerology in this hoax can be a coincidence? What is the possibility of it? Can you pls show it to us if you think that it is all just a coincidence, or just some of them are coincidences?

Who said the trial is real? The trial is the fiction in reality. It has to look real because this is a hoax and Michael is still dead to the world. But it doesn't mean that it is real. Just a few key people in the authorities is enough to make this hoax work. And of course the date of the Murray trial is not a coincidence again.

I don't think any of this is a coincidence. However, I have to question who really planned it all. That's my biggest problem and fear. There. I said it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 12:12:02 PM

And this is a weird coincidence too. I posted about this date before Murray's hearing was scheduled and I wasn't aware that the Chandler case had been settled on that date either. Someone posted about in the original thread, I made about the date. It seems too ironic that this is Murray's next hearing and that the CBS article says Michael "DIED" on this date. This could be that his heart was broken, that he died emotionally because of this settlement... :shock:

by Serenitys_Dream » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I have been playing around with dates because I am researching something. Anyways, the 2005 trial started on February 28, 2005 and I was figuring out days between events.

Between February 28, 2005 and December 21, 2012 there are 2853 days NOT including the end date.

Between February 28 and December 21, 2012 there are 2854 days including the end date.

Half way between these two dates is 1427 days or about January 25, 2009.

I googled Michael Jackson and January 25, 2009 and one of the pages that came back in the results was a time line page from CBS News.

Michael Jackson
A look at the highs and lows in the life of the "King of Pop"

At the bottom of the page is the following:

I'm not sure if this is just a typo or what but the web address has the date 2009/07/06. I take that to mean that the article was posted on July 6, 2009 so it has been up for a long time with this incorrect information in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 12:24:47 PM

And this is a weird coincidence too. I posted about this date before Murray's hearing was scheduled and I wasn't aware that the Chandler case had been settled on that date either. Someone posted about in the original thread, I made about the date. It seems too ironic that this is Murray's next hearing and that the CBS article says Michael "DIED" on this date. This could be that his heart was broken, that he died emotionally because of this settlement... :shock:

by Serenitys_Dream » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am
I have been playing around with dates because I am researching something. Anyways, the 2005 trial started on February 28, 2005 and I was figuring out days between events.

Between February 28, 2005 and December 21, 2012 there are 2853 days NOT including the end date.

Between February 28 and December 21, 2012 there are 2854 days including the end date.

Half way between these two dates is 1427 days or about January 25, 2009.

I googled Michael Jackson and January 25, 2009 and one of the pages that came back in the results was a time line page from CBS News.

Michael Jackson
A look at the highs and lows in the life of the "King of Pop"

At the bottom of the page is the following:

I'm not sure if this is just a typo or what but the web address has the date 2009/07/06. I take that to mean that the article was posted on July 6, 2009 so it has been up for a long time with this incorrect information in it.
That is extremely interesting especially if it was posed in July. How could someone mix up Jan. with June, considering it was still June a week before the article was posted. And how did nobody notice it?? I'm not sure that its a clue but that is weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 12:27:27 PM
Andalusa or V, you sound like my mathematician son, who is always trying to tell me the same thing. But once you start on that humans naturally like to find patterns where it's just random, then it's the fast tract to nothing has meaning, and there is no Creator, nothing real that can't be proven empirically.  Sometimes he even questions if there can even be truth itself. But, how can the human brain, which is leaps and bounds more complex that the best supercomputer, be random and accidental. Sad, sad existence. I'm a huge sceptic of what traditionally Christians have long held dear, simply from analyzing everything from all angles, and the more you study, the more you recognize what's possible historically and what raises flags. This MJ hoax is air-tight, so tight it almost doesn't seem humanly possible for me sometimes. I'd love to see another person try to re-create a death hoax on this scale of complexity. But hey, I don't blame doubters one little bit, because we've been lied to so much that we have to question EVERYTHING. Nothing should be rammed down a doubters throat. Being deceived and tricked is maddening and embarrassing. These 18 months we've all been tossed about like a ship at sea with questions and paradoxes, so are we now strong enough and ready to face the perfect storm coming upon us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 01:26:18 PM
I know that some believers started to lose hope with the upcoming trial of Murray. But actually all they need to remember is the numerology of the hoax. I don't get why some find it so complicated because it definitely is not. And it is the ultimate proof of this hoax. If you still think that we only have  imaginary speculations, I would offer you to check out the numerology one more time. 12:21 is just one of them. What could be the possibility of a coincidence for Murray to call 911 at 12:21 exactly? And again 2 hours and 5 minutes later the "death" time comes. 2+5=7. And how can it be a coincidence to make 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09? Check out the memorial and funeral dates. 7/7/9  and 9/3/9. The dates speak at high volumes about the hoax. All we need to do is to remember the dates and time! REMEMBER THE TIME my friends! That's what we need to do. There is no need to lose hope. Trust the man with the plan. Give him all your LOVE, support, loyalty, endurance, courage, strength and patience...Believe him and put your trust in him.

I agree that numerology is strong, but, if Michael returns, this story will not convince people, i.e., he can not use it because they will crucify him. He must have a much stronger reason to explain how.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Sarahli

January 12, 2011, 01:50:00 PM
But when Michael returns he will be the living proof that it's a hoax and the fact that we understood the numerology will serve as a kind of "alibi" certainly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

January 12, 2011, 03:17:59 PM
Evan Chandler
Evan Chandler (born Evan Robert Charmatz)
(25 January 1944 - 5 November 2009)
was an American screenwriter and dentist, and was best known as accuser to pop star Michael Jackson. In 1993, Chandler accused the singer of molesting his son, Jordy Chandler. He also accused Jackson of other things like administering his son sedatives and alcohol, sleeping with him, and stated that Jackson was "more than friends" with Jordy, and said Jackson acted as if they were boyfriends. The 1993 child molestation case ended after Jackson reached a settlement with Chandler for U.S.$20 million.

Chandler was also a screenwriter, co-writing the 1993 comedy film Robin Hood: Men in Tights. (Robin Hood is also a representation of "Green Man")

He committed suicide on 5 November 2009 in his luxury apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey. He was 65 years old.

Remember, remember the fifth of November! ~ V for Vendetta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions