Geraldine Hughes (who wrote Redemption- the book to uncover the truth behind the 1993 Chandler allegations) went all over the place on facebook starting yesterday.
She implies that Randy Jackson (She never comes out and says that) did not want her to speak on account of the family anymore and that they would let Oxman make a statement (I guess that means his odd tirade yesterday, 1-7).  She made the argument that she thinks MJ was dead before 8 am on June 25 since "nothing else makes sense" (well, yes, it does, - the hoax does).  I reminded her in a reply post that rigor mortis would have set in had he really died before 8, by the time the paramedics got there but for sure by the time they got to UCLA.
What gets me is this: she is so good at investigating the truth why, oh, why can she not SEE what is right there before her eyes.  Yes, it is hard to believe, but at this point, it is one of the only things that make sense.

Also, do you think, if it is true that Randy was behind her not getting to speak for the family- was that to preserve the hoax and to have Oxman rant out there- confusing everyone even more?

Geraldine also wrote about it on her blog.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is from yesterday's facebook post. yesterday (1/7/)

Geraldine Hughes THE JACKSON TRUTH: I have been saying since the beginning of this case that Conrad Murray left the premises (completely) to meet with a call girl. I have sat inside the court room and heard the testimony of the security guards, paramedic and the AT&T records, and everybody's testimony proves this is true. (Cont'd).
Geraldine Hughes The security left after returning MJ to the residence early 1am. I was told that the overnight security falls asleep and MJ has had to go wake them up when a late night guest had to leave. The chef said she doesn't arrive until around 7am.... Murray's first phone activities began at 6:28 am. I believe that the calls he made to his clients beginning at 8am was a cover up to make it look like nothing was wrong and he was just checking up on them. I believe that somewhere around 8am, Michael Jackson was already dead and the cover up begins. That is why nothing else makes sense, why he has lied and continues to lie and even his so-called girlfriend (call girl) was such a bad witness. She was lying...!See More
Yesterday at 6:21pm · LikeUnlike ·  22 people
22 people like this.
This was from today (1/8/11)
from facebook:

In Answer to Your Questions:by Geraldine Hughes on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 4:09pm
I was told that one person in the Jackson family did not want me speaking to the press (which had nothing to do with Brian Oxman replacing me), and therefore blocked me from the court room. Although I respect his wishes, I am fully aware that I have a constitutional right of free speech and will continue to report "The Jackson Truth" via Youtube to keep the fans worldwide informed about the wrongful death of Michael Jackson.  My blog "I Regret to Inform You" was not intended to cause any type of division or create any negativity toward the Jackson family. I love Katherine & Joe Jackson and am praying for the entire family.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

mjboogie

Sorry guys I just see Murder for hire. Somebody hired Murray to kill MJ. Dam....I should not have read Geraldine's words. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Sorry guys I just see Murder for hire. Somebody hired Murray to kill MJ. Dam....I should not have read Geraldine's words. :cry:

Hi , sweety ! Keep the faith ! .
Everything is going on according to the plan but Geraldine isn't a part of it . That's why I think the family got her out off the court room , not because they are cruel and ignorant but because Geraldine can spoil the plan .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

Quote from: "mjjglory"

Everything is going on according to the plan but Geraldine isn't a part of it . That's why I think the family got her out off the court room , not because they are cruel and ignorant but because Geraldine can spoil the plan .

Yes i agree!!!Please keep the Faith mjboogie! *Hugs to you*
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjglory"

I totally agree.  They needed Oxman to rant and rave for some reason.  Geraldine and her making sense just did not fit into the plan, I think.  Otherwise, would it not make so much more sense to let the person speak who advocates the murderer gets seen for what he is?  Why would the family WANT to emphasize Michael might have done this to himself?  Makes NO sense.

Also, the whole issue of rigor mortis makes NO sense at all.  Zero NONE.  It would have set in and the EMTs would have immidiately recognized it (at the very least on the eyelids).  Think about it- that would be a 4 hour window.  Decompensation would also have started (smell!- esp in a hot room).  

So, the ONLY think that makes sense is that he is not dead- otherwise the actions of the family just do not add up in regards to Geraldine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

suspicious mind

there is some interesting conversation going on on her facebook regarding cherylyn lee

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal