mjboogieTopic starter

Liz and Mike
January 08, 2011, 08:34:48 PM
Hi I am just sitting here thinking of Elizabeth Taylor and MJ! Ok have we ruled out that maybe MJ may actually be living with Liz! I mean how far is Liz Mansion in Bellaire from Holmby Hills? I am not from La I am here in Houston and dont bash me :oops: But I really don't know shit about Cali except for what I have saw on T.V. but.......just throwing this out there that is all. Thanks. Because indeed I still feel like Liz has really been so quiet since the movie. and when she spoke out or tweeted I should say about Arnie and Jason's gay story.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Liz and Mike
January 08, 2011, 08:51:16 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Hi I am just sitting here thinking of Elizabeth Taylor and MJ! Ok have we ruled out that maybe MJ may actually be living with Liz! I mean how far is Liz Mansion in Bellaire from Holmby Hills? I am not from La I am here in Houston and dont bash me :oops: But I really don't know shit about Cali except for what I have saw on T.V. but.......just throwing this out there that is all. Thanks. Because indeed I still feel like Liz has really been so quiet since the movie. and when she spoke out or tweeted I should say about Arnie and Jason's gay story.

@mjboogie that can be plausible. I do not know LA either since I live in canada, Montreal. We haven't heard from Liz in a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 21, 2011, 12:25:25 PM
Just doing research...wonder if Michael may be with Elizabeth because as we know, she's out of view lately also.  I found that her and her man have a home in Hawaii.  Maybe....didn't the kids go to Hawaii??????  OH YES!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 23, 2011, 03:54:54 AM
I've often wondered if the love they shared as friends did not bloom into something more even with the age difference I think it would have been wonderful if they really found happiness. Liz went through so many marriages and divorces and yet her fondness of Michael endured. With her growing much older than Michael each day something may have sparked in him and he might  have thought now or never and took a leap of faith and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions