suspicious mind

keeps comming back to my mind about murry supposededly coming in eveynight and leaving in the mornings with those oxygen tanks.

also anyone know if they fingerprint a corpse, pershaps if there is some uncertaintly about things :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
keeps comming back to my mind about murry supposededly coming in eveynight and leaving in the mornings with those oxygen tanks.

also anyone know if they fingerprint a corpse, pershaps if there is some uncertaintly about things :?

I copy and paste a translation of a journal:

In the criminal investigation, there are basically three ways to identify a body, which are:

Display of the corpse.

Information from witnesses.

Fingerprinting.

The first two are very useful, when the body is deformed and the possibility that some people can recognize.

The fingerprinting become important when there is an absence of witnesses who can identify the body or that it is in advanced state of putrefaction. We must take into account that the taking or harvesting of digital printing depends on the conditions he finds the corpse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

becTopic starter

There's no way authorities would be fooled by a long dead body or donated corpse. *Even if* you could get it past EMTs, the coroner would know immediately if a body that supposedly died June 25th had been dead for days, even if chilled or frozen and then thawed out.

Forensic science is an advanced practice at this point in time.

Body temperature is not that crucial to determine time of death, it is only one factor plugged into a formula (equation) to determine how long since dead.

All these last 2 pages have done is rehash what we went over in 2009. Let's look at what's new.

ZOOM OUT.

What is visible in the pic that wasn't visible before?
Look at the area on this MJ in the ambulance pic that should include his  left shoulder and arm. I focused on it in a pic with yellow box on the previous page. What you see is the area around his collar bone under and to the left of the EMTs hand. beyond and below that is.... nothing. This MJ is missing his left shoulder and arm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

One thing I never noticed before is that there is a BandAid above the right eyebrow.  Did he wear a BandAid during the last rehearsal?  Was it a cut, scrape, or what?  Is anything mentioned in the autopsy report that would correlate with that?  
Also it was mentioned that the face was covered with a towel, but Ben Evenstad said he could clearly see that it was Mike when they brought him out.  But then again he also said that at the time he didn't know who it was in the ambulance.  
As far as rushing a dead body to the ambulance... Well, we all know their seemed to be no rushing at all.  Murray was still clearing the room of vials, while the EMT's waited for him.  The ambulance backed out at a snail's pace.  No rush!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

My opinion on this is that IF this man died in Michael's place, then he agreed to die by propofol
injection on June 25th. Meanwhile, Michael took off and was long gone. The ambulance photos
were photoshopped of course.
I bet this look-alike's family was paid well in return. Remember the 2 million dollars that supposedly
was missing in Michael's house??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Tarja

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Anna, thanks for finding those pictures....they certainly tell another story.

This is definitely not Michael Jackson, but could be Dimitriou D. who was terminally ill, and was on Diprivan.  
I can't see Michael in those pics at all.........this is DD

You mean Dimitrie Draghicescu? the photo might be taken before he had surgeries. I know he died but a few years ago. Did he die in 2009? Although I don't believe he passed by Michael on june 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

becTopic starter

Again,

Quote from: "bec"
There's no way authorities would be fooled by a long dead body or donated corpse. *Even if* you could get it past EMTs, the coroner would know immediately if a body that supposedly died June 25th had been dead for days, even if chilled or frozen and then thawed out.

Body temperature is not that crucial to determine time of death, it is only one factor plugged into a formula (equation) to determine how long since dead.

All these last 2 pages have done is rehash what we went over in 2009. Let's look at what's new.

ZOOM OUT.

Look at the area on this MJ in the ambulance pic that should include his  left shoulder and arm. I focused on it in a pic with yellow box on the previous page. What you see is the area around his collar bone under and to the left of the EMTs hand. beyond and below that is.... nothing. This MJ is missing his left shoulder and arm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Again,

ZOOM OUT.

I still think there could have been a dead body. Maybe assistent suicide in the morning and by fucking with the heat in the room, the time of death could be hard to determine. I'm not a doctor, but it seems logical. Maybe the dead body wasn't the initial plan, but maybe that person knew about the plan, got terminally ill just by coincidence and wanted to help out. Wasn't there a rumour back then that there were 2 ambulances leaving the house? One from the other side? Ambulance 71 with the dummy could have been a distraction to get the real ambulance out safely. But I'm not sure how that works in the US. Here in Holland they are not allowed to transport a dead body in an ambulance. Sometimes they do, but then they wait with the death pronounciation until they are on their way. Maybe that is why 'MJ' was not pronounced dead at the scene? If he has help from government officials and if it is as big as we think it is, this could all be done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

@Souza, it's not hard to determine time of death at all, not as far as being able to tell if it's a long dead body or a newly dead body, not in the slightest bit. That's forensics, and it's an established science. Temperature is fairly irrelevant. People die in less then climate controlled environments all the time.

Pressure of the fluid in the eyeballs, presence and location and progression of rigor, and presence, location, and composition of food stuff within the digestive system render temperature of the body irrelevant.

Besides all that, just *look* at the ambulance pic. That's not a hospice patient. That's not even a 50yo man. That's not even, I think, a complete body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "~Souza~"
It was also reported that the body was bald, yet we see hair on here. Putting on the wig doesn't make sense, but even if the would have, let's assume that ridiculous story is true, did the also glued on side burns? Or did the body have no hair but only side burns? :?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Everything is just making me crack up today.  I mean, this is very serious business but what the media is trying to make us believe is for the RidicuLIST.

Thanks bec for this great find.  To me, this pic puts it all in perspective doesn't it?

As mdc said, the person in this ambulance pic clearly looks like Michael Jackson right?  So how did the EMT's not recognize him?  And of course, the old man comment doesn't work with this pic at all.    Souza: Sideburns is hilarious to think about.  Runfayalife points out the bubbling of the nose.  Not to mention the coloring of MJ who had vitiligo and was 4 shades lighter than this picture.  Not to mention the youthfulness.  If we saw MJ in TII from 6/24, he looked like himself right?  So he went home and no longer looked like himself?  I guess this is possible if you take off your make-up and all but how probable is it?  NOT.

And then, let's not forget the completely FLAT board covered in a white sheet.  No blue body bag and no one can look that flat on a stretcher.  It's really right in front of our face. ILLUSION.

I agree with those of you who say there was No Body. The numerology is too much for it to be a coincidence and 6/25/09 had to be the day but you couldn't have predicted that a sick person would die on that day at the right time in the afternoon even if it was expected that the person would die soon.  I'm perplexed by the oxygen tanks though.  Just a prop?  

All laughing aside, imo, this hoax  is the result of a serious matter and the coroner, EMT's, UCLA, etc. are all a part of the necessary cover-up/protection.   As to why, we'll have to Keep Watchin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

OK, a closer look, zooming at both photos.
Blue circles are giving the eyes and faces, the green square is giving the position of the turn light on the red car.
Hmmmm. How could the turn light slip from exactly being centered over the tire to the left in the "new" picture?

Old photo:
[attachment=1:vpoygios]ambulance_old_eyes.jpg[/attachment:vpoygios]

"New" photo:
[attachment=0:vpoygios]ambulance_new_eyes.jpg[/attachment:vpoygios]

This is what a red Toyota Prius looks like in reality:

This is where the turn light is sitting in reality:

And this is what Ben Evenstad had to say about a red Toyota Prius:
"He left the house one time in a red Toyota Prius. And they drove around for about four hours. Michael and the kids never got out of the car once. The bodyguard would pick up the ice cream or the pizza and then put it inside the car," said Ben Evenstad, a photographer and the head of National Photo Group.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So was the red car Michael's car or was it Ben's car that he lent to Michael for a joyride with the kids?
How entertaining is this?
 ;)
Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:34:40 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

becTopic starter

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I agree with those of you who say there was No Body. The numerology is too much for it to be a coincidence and 6/25/09 had to be the day but you couldn't have predicted that a sick person would die on that day at the right time in the afternoon even if it was expected that the person would die soon.  I'm perplexed by the oxygen tanks though.  Just a prop?  [/color]

Indeed. And forensic science negates the possibility that the body was old.

Oxygen tanks: O2, hyperbaric chamber, famous photograph=classic MJ media hoax, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "~Souza~"
It could be a good idea to look at that picture again. We can clearly see the 2 pics are different, because on the first we can't see the thumb of the EMT 'performing CPR' and on the second one we do see his thumb.

It was also reported that the body was bald, yet we see hair on here. Putting on the wig doesn't make sense, but even if the would have, let's assume that ridiculous story is true, did the also glued on side burns? Or did the body have no hair but only side burns? :?

The sideburns have always bothered me too.  I can understand maybe putting the wig on out of respect (although it would be a little hypocritical after having just killed him!), but I can see it as a possibility.  But the sideburns look pretty secure in the ambulance photo, and I had thought that the long sideburns were part of the wig.  So basically Michael goes from being a bald hospice patient with a shower cap over his head, to a hair-covered head complete with long sideburns in the ambulance, back to a semi-bald head with peach fuzz in the hospital?  That doesn't make sense to me.  And how many hospice patients wear make-up and have dark black (without a hint of gray), sculpted eyebrows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
Also, when a person dies outside a hospital, legal procedures start right the way. A dead person is not rushed in an ambulance.

Michael was alive if he was taken to the hospital in the ambulance.

Yes, but the paramedics testified that Murray insisted that Michael be taken to the hospital, and as the Doctor, his say would trump that of the paramedics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I copy and paste a translation of a journal:

In the criminal investigation, there are basically three ways to identify a body, which are:

Display of the corpse.

Information from witnesses.

Fingerprinting.

The first two are very useful, when the body is deformed and the possibility that some people can recognize.

The fingerprinting become important when there is an absence of witnesses who can identify the body or that it is in advanced state of putrefaction. We must take into account that the taking or harvesting of digital printing depends on the conditions he finds the corpse.

I suspect he wasn't fingerprinted since there were family members present saying the person was Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions