Grace

Re: TIAI 01/07
January 07, 2011, 10:40:22 AM
This is the media's timeline:

12.21pm (local LA time) (8.21pm BST) - Paramedics respond to a call at Jackson's home. He was not breathing when they arrived but had a personal physician with him. The paramedics performed CPR.
As this was happening: TMZ.com report Jackson, 50, suffered a heart attack and paramedics were unable to revive him
1pm (9pm) - Star's father Joe Jackson tells E! News 'he is not doing well.'
1.14pm (9.14pm) - Jackson arrives at hospital. A team of doctors attempt to resuscitate him for more than an hour.
1.35pm (9.35pm) – Jackson is in a coma and his family arrive at his bedside. Sister LaToya Jackson runs into the hospital sobbing.
1.45pm (9.45pm) - Hundreds of fans gather outside the hospital, anxiously waiting for news.
1.50pm (9.50pm) - 'He had a heart attack,' father Joe Jackson tells E! News by phone from Las
Vegas. 'He is not OK.'
2.26pm (10.26pm) - Jackson is officially pronounced dead.
2.35pm (10.35pm) – Fire official tells LA Times that Jackson is in hospital. This is then reported by Associated Press
2.44pm (10.44pm) - TMZ.com breaks news Jackson has died, leading Google to crash.
3.27pm (11.27pm) – AP reports that a person with knowledge of the situation says Michael Jackson has died
4.25pm (12.25am) - CNN reports Jackson has died after confirmation from coroner's ofifice
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

January 07, 2011, 01:39:38 PM
What a mess!

Under normal conditions the body equals the room temperature after 24 hours. (Bouchut formula).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

January 07, 2011, 01:43:44 PM
So, followig the body temperature; was Michael dead 24 hours before? makes no sense! no according to the activities that Michael engaged during the 23 and 24th.

If there was a body, was the body of someone who died the day before and then placed in the room?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 07, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
So, followig the body temperature; was Michael dead 24 hours before? makes no sense! no according to the activities that Michael engaged during the 23 and 24th.

If there was a body, was the body of someone who died the day before and then placed in the room?

Yeah, I'm wondering if there could of been a dead body preplanned enough in advance to put in the room after rigor mortis had set in and past the 72 hr rigid time and placed there after it has gone limp again. Then heat up the body to seem like it was hours old. Does anyone know if there is a way to tell how long a body has been dead after the rigor mortis stage has come and gone?

Also wondering if it is possible to change the legal name of a corpse? Maybe they had the dead bodies name changed to Micheal Joesph Jackson so any testimony in court would be accurate, just a different MJ!! Anyone know if this is possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 07, 2011, 03:53:57 PM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"

Yeah, I'm wondering if there could of been a dead body preplanned enough in advance to put in the room after rigor mortis had set in and past the 72 hr rigid time and placed there after it has gone limp again. Then heat up the body to seem like it was hours old. Does anyone know if there is a way to tell how long a body has been dead after the rigor mortis stage has come and gone?

Also wondering if it is possible to change the legal name of a corpse? Maybe they had the dead bodies name changed to Micheal Joesph Jackson so any testimony in court would be accurate, just a different MJ!! Anyone know if this is possible?

Under a normal temperature rigor mortis usually occurs within 3-4 hours after clinical death and rigor tends to have a full effect on 12 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

January 07, 2011, 03:58:18 PM
May be was a frozen body that was set in the room and defroze (yes, sounds morbid)

As an example; For the quality of the "meat" , the flesh, the meat is frozen immediately after animal sacrifice to increase the concentration of calcium outside  and occurs a phenomenon called shortening by cold, by which the meat is reduced to one third of its size, and therefore a loss of water, vitamins, minerals and water-soluble proteins as well as the meat gets tough.

Wasn´t "Michaels body" reported as small, frail, tiny and little weight?  :roll:

I am not saying that a human body was shrank 1/3 of its original size, but what if.....a frozen body was used?

I am about to puke here  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

January 07, 2011, 04:20:09 PM
I can´t stop thinking about Dr Gunther von Hagens. His work is really showing "the man in the mirror".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Grace

January 07, 2011, 04:25:20 PM
In 2009 it was reported that Gunter von Hagens' team had received an inquiry of interest but no formal request. In addition, the bodies prepared by Gunter von Hagens are anonymous. Names of donors will never be published. So we would never know.

I think this is more about the donation program to UCLA.
Maybe there is a deal for a body donated to UCLA ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 04:40:48 PM
I can´t stop thinking about Dr Gunther von Hagens. His work is really showing "the man in the mirror".
It's very important for us to recollect the news before Michael died....there are so many clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 07, 2011, 04:52:47 PM
Or....Michael being Michael, took in someone "ailing" and let him live out his life there and then planned an escape for whenever that person died.  Thus, why no Michael Jackson at the hosp.  And why the autopsy don't match his shape.  Or, it was one of his doubles that lived there, suffered some illness and that was who the dr. was really needed for on the tour.  During the practicing he lived at Carolwood, and murray came there for him.  As he was terminal, the escape hinged upon whenever he died.  That part was spontaneous.  The cover up was covering Michael's guest so he could escape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:41:30 PM
:)  This is not a Hoax for the faint hearted... beware! Risk of cardiac arrest!  :)

The article title "Jackson Time of Death a Mystery" is my main take from this re-direct!

All we know for sure is that the time of death is a mystery because nobody seems to know or want to say anything about it!
And reading between the lines, I am just getting TS message as Michael time of death is a mystery because he is alive (and let's not forget that He is the ultimate man of Mystery  ;) )!

We can theorise as much as we want about a body or no body but i don't think we have any facts to enlighten our "investigation".  
I also thought that a corpse was used, this corpse happened to be male and sufficiently thin to pass for MJ and have been preserved sufficiently well so that experienced doctors would not questioned its "authenticity".  This same corpse would also have needed to be injected the relevant drugs so that to provide valid autopsy results! ... and the associated lies to authenticate the corpse!
And as the whole numerology is based on specific date and even times, this corpse would have needed to be available just in time!

Thinking about it now! It just seems to be too far fetched! then did he used a dummy and if so which type of dummy? Could he have commissioned some work by Gunter von Hagens/others to create a "semi-human" dummy which could fool experienced medics, more so if Murray was interfering and conveniently keeping them away?
Could then the coroner have been paid off to fake the autopsy or a different corpse used at UCLA?

Or is the whole event staged, including the preliminary hearings and possible trial, and done with the federal government "blessings"? But this really does not fit well with the NWO message... and could place significant restrictions on what can or cannot be done!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 07, 2011, 08:09:32 PM
.... but paramedics say when they arrived they believed he was dead for at least an hour and maybe longer.

... when paramedics arrived the room was sweltering. So Jackson's body temperature could register in the 90 degree range, even if he were dead for a long time.

TS said:
This leaves us with three possibilities. There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”. There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died. In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.

Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}? Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died. And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived
—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man?

So from this point of view, I get that there was a real human body in that room who was dead for more than an hour. And that was definitely NOT Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 07, 2011, 08:57:57 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
.... but paramedics say when they arrived they believed he was dead for at least an hour and maybe longer.

... when paramedics arrived the room was sweltering. So Jackson's body temperature could register in the 90 degree range, even if he were dead for a long time.

TS said:
This leaves us with three possibilities. There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”. There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died. In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.

Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}? Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died. And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived
—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man?

So from this point of view, I get that there was a real human body in that room who was dead for more than an hour. And that was definitely NOT Michael.

Yep I agree.

Also added to this, remember the 911 call...there was NEVER a name of a person mentioned.....just that it was a "gentleman who was not breathing".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:45:06 PM
It's great to have received this redirect BEFORE Sade Anding's testimony today.   So on point, TS.   ;)  8-)   I'm gonna kick-back, exhale, and watch it all unfold in your own time, Michael. Got Faith?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 07, 2011, 10:03:02 PM
Could somehow the time of death be faked...if MJ were to use a double that maybe died a few days earlier could he make it look like the person died on June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions