'Jacko doc hid drugs' says medic (The Sun)
January 06, 2011, 07:17:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Jacko doc hid drugs' says medic
By Pete Samson, US Editor
Published: 06 Jan 2011

A PARAMEDIC who treated Michael Jackson on the day of his death has told how his personal doctor denied giving him any medications - and hid bottles of anaesthetic in front of him.

Paramedic Martin Blount said Dr Conrad Murray, 57, never mentioned giving the pop superstar sedatives or propofol on the day the singer died.

Blount, who has 11 years experience as a paramedic, testified at the preliminary hearing at a Los Angeles court to determine if the doctor should be tried for involuntary manslaughter.

Blount said during his treatment of the pop star he noticed bottles of lidocaine - a local anaesthetic - on the floor."I asked Dr Murray did you give him these drugs and he said no."

As they were leaving the Blount testified he saw Dr Murray remove the bottles.

Blount told the court: "He scooped them off the floor and put them in a black bag."

Blount had earlier asked if Murray believed the patient was taking recreational drugs.

He said: "We asked if the patient was on any medications or any recreational drugs and the answer was no.

"Murray said the reason the patient had the IV bag attached to his leg was because he had rehearsed the night before and was exhausted."

Blount corroborated a statement from another paramedic, Richard Senneff, who said the King Of Pop's body was cool to the touch by the time they arrived.

Asked if he thought the patient was dead, Blount replied: "Yes, sir."

Blount described Murray's demeanor as panicked.

He added: "He was sweating profusely."

Thrusday's hearing began with the first paramedic on the seen who said he believed Michael Jackson had been dead for 'at least 20 minutes.

Paramedic Richard Senneff was cross-examined by lawyers defending Murray, who could face four years in jail if convicted.

Senneff testified that Jackson was given not given additional treatment by medics because he was famous and that he was not aware of who the star was until somebody mumbled it in the room.

Senneff said: "Somebody mentioned it, I'm not sure who but that's how it came out. Nobody was insisting we do anything special because of who he is."

Senneff said he was proud of the medics treatment of the pop star.

He said: "It's not that it was Michael Jackson - a celebrity - It is someone's son."

After court on Wednesday Murray told reporters he has struggled to watch Jacko's mum grieve in court as the hearing unfolds.

After an evening trip to a department store in Santa Monica he told waiting reporters: "It's hard to see he grieving. I care about her as much as I care about my own mother."

He added: "I love her very much"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CM hid drugs.
January 06, 2011, 07:27:52 PM
Can someone please help me understand?  WHY is he in a preliminary hearing for involuntary manslaughter when they don't even know what happened? HOW is it known that he will get 4 years if he is convicted?  The man was giving Michael propofol that is a drug that is to only be administered in a hospital with the appropriate equipment provided in case of cardiac failure.  None of which was there. He's a cardiologist. For one, why did MJ need a cardiologist? Two, how did he get the propofol to begin with and THREE, if the damn guy is a doctor he should know that giving too much propofol is gonna kill him. They should be charging him with 1st degree murder because he was administering a drug in a house without the proper equipment. I'm a dumbass and I even know that.  :lol:

Murray must be getting a lot of money to go through with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 06, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Can someone please help me understand?  WHY is he in a preliminary hearing for involuntary manslaughter when they don't even know what happened? HOW is it known that he will get 4 years if he is convicted?  The man was giving Michael propofol that is a drug that is to only be administered in a hospital with the appropriate equipment provided in case of cardiac failure.  None of which was there. He's a cardiologist. For one, why did MJ need a cardiologist? Two, how did he get the propofol to begin with and THREE, if the damn guy is a doctor he should know that giving too much propofol is gonna kill him. They should be charging him with 1st degree murder because he was administering a drug in a house without the proper equipment. I'm a dumbass and I even know that.  :lol:

We dont know if he will get 4 years if convicted. Four years is the most one can get for manslaughter in CA which to me is unbelieveable! He could get less
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

January 06, 2011, 07:41:32 PM

i agree with you 100% thats why i believe it is a hoax as from day one if this realy happened they should have locked cm up and thrown away the key
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

all4loveandbelieve

January 06, 2011, 09:47:16 PM

You forgot to say he is a cardiologist and cannot perform CPR.. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 06, 2011, 10:56:10 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

You forgot to say he is a cardiologist and cannot perform CPR.. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I didn't add that in my facetious comment. Damn it.  Oh yeah the stupid cardiologist didn't know how to give CPR hahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  ROFL.

An actor in his best idiocy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

MJhasSpoken

January 07, 2011, 01:00:37 AM
If he really did kill MJ they would of already taken away his medical license...but I bet he doesn't even have a medical license.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 01:28:04 AM
Murray didn't do anything illegal. Possessing Propofol, using Propofol, administering Propofol, and buying Propofol are all legal for Murray to do, anywhere he wants, with or without any back up equipment. It's legal. That's the catch in this hoax's favor. That's why they have nothing to charge him with and the invol manslaughter case is super shaky at best.

That's also why it really makes no sense for him to try and hide anything at the scene. He really and truly didn't do anything unlawful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2011, 06:31:01 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Murray didn't do anything illegal. Possessing Propofol, using Propofol, administering Propofol, and buying Propofol are all legal for Murray to do, anywhere he wants, with or without any back up equipment. It's legal. That's the catch in this hoax's favor. That's why they have nothing to charge him with and the invol manslaughter case is super shaky at best.

That's also why it really makes no sense for him to try and hide anything at the scene. He really and truly didn't do anything unlawful.

If this is true, that does not mean it is not unlawful to be negligent in one's care. If he knew he was administering the drug without proper equipment and that it would be negligent he would hide it. I would say he needed to be charged with "hampering an investigation" and "tampering with evidence". People who know they are innocent do not lie nor do they hide things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 07, 2011, 09:36:45 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
If he really did kill MJ they would of already taken away his medical license...but I bet he doesn't even have a medical license.

I think he really isn´t a doctor but an actor and he´s getting a lot of money for this. ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 03:24:36 PM
What happens if he does get convicted? If he does this is a hoax, he would have to remain hidden from the public for 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 07, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
MJhasSpoken wrote:

If he really did kill MJ they would of already taken away his medical license...but I bet he doesn't even have a medical license

And best of all, a doctor, cardiologist who can not do CPR, is still licensed ... :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

January 07, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: "karen924"

We dont know if he will get 4 years if convicted. Four years is the most one can get for manslaughter in CA which to me is unbelieveable! He could get less

Would you think when Michael said we have 4 yrs to make it right, would you think it would be 4 yrs in jail for Murray? Probably Michael knew that Murray was bad, and wanted to kill him? He probably escaped from him. Boy my mind is wondering here. I may be off. What would you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 07, 2011, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "karen924"

Would you think when Michael said we have 4 yrs to make it right, would you think it would be 4 yrs in jail for Murray? Probably Michael knew that Murray was bad, and wanted to kill him? He probably escaped from him. Boy my mind is wondering here. I may be off. What would you guys think?

Anything is possible but I personally believe that if he is found guilty, he will spend much less than 4 years in prison. He will probably be out sooner and then be on probation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 08, 2011, 01:31:02 AM
Ah but the caveat is Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG...
I read the court filings today.....it looks sound to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions