No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

Re: UCLA Docs -- Michael Was DOA
January 07, 2011, 10:50:48 AM
Quote from: "julia142"
Maybe I can help you with the height of Michael. I met Michael in Montreal september 13th 2003 in Montreal when he came to see the headquarters of Cirque du soleil.

I am on the border of 5"6... To me he definitely is 5"11, he has a head more than me, and I can tell you that he is taller than I thought. He is very very tall...

When I met him though, you can clearly see that he has a little more weight than usual. I met him 2 months before he did the One more chance video...

Thanks!

L.O.V.E.

Julie xxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

That's so awesome you got to meet him!  :D  Must have been surreal to say the least.  Can you tell us more about it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 12:28:04 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

I just stumbled over something I said July 10th, 2009:
Now it’s a romanian who got paid to die on behalf of MJ. And Romania is home of vampire
castle and vampires are representing the non-dead and MJ wanted eternal live…

hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

January 07, 2011, 12:38:46 PM
"Dead on Arrival"

"Dead on Arrival" is Fall Out Boy's first single from their album Take This to Your Grave[/size]. It was released on blue 7" vinyl. The song was also included on a Kerrang! compilation CD.

Additionally, the song is playable in the game Rock Band.

The music video was made up from various clips of the band performing live and traveling around the U.S. to gigs. The band said that the song was supposed to show that they were homesick. Jack Marin (ex-Cute Is What We Aim For bassist) can be seen for a short period of time in the crowd. The police in the video were The Arlington Heights Police Department and had the show shut down, but Fall Out Boy apologized to them, and thanked them for being in their video. One of the venues in the video is the Knights of Columbus Hall in Arlington Heights, Illinois

"Dead On Arrival" is the first track on Fall Out Boy's latest release, a compilation album entitled "Believers Never Die: Greatest Hits", which was released on November 17.

and it continues:

CD

All songs written and composed by Fall Out Boy, except where noted.

1. "Dead on Arrival" – 3:16
   2. "Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy" – 3:12
   3. "Saturday" – 3:38
   4. "Sugar, We're Goin Down" – 3:51
   5. "Dance, Dance" – 3:01
   6. "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"" – 2:50
  7. "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" – 3:33
   8. "Thnks fr th Mmrs" – 3:28
  9. "The Take Over, the Breaks Over" – 3:35
  10. "I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)" – 3:35
 11. "Beat It" (featuring John Mayer) – 3:49 (Michael Jackson)
  12. "I Don't Care" – 3:39
  13. "America's Suitehearts" – 3:41
  14. "What a Catch, Donnie" – 4:57
  15. "Alpha Dog" – 3:42

Bonus Tracks
    16. "From Now on We Are Enemies" – 3:36
    17. "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" – 3:41
    18. "Growing Up" – 2:56
    19. "The Carpal Tunnel of Love" (Bonus track in Japan) – 3:23 (Fall Out Boy, Wesley Eisold)

A message is written on the inside spine of the CD case which reads ""ARE YOU WATCHING CLOSELY?""
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 01:37:11 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

Now it’s a romanian who got paid to die on behalf of MJ. And Romania is home of vampire

hmmm....

I skip vampire part, can't be agree or disagree, I don't know. To me it is not serious, but you never know. But, the fact that Michael was scared of dying is true, someone's autopsy out there-is fact, I can't believe that autopsy is fake because Michael bribed coroner chief, and the autopsy has inconsistency of body measure is also fact. So,Dimitry had fatal illness and Michael said I will pay your family if you "become" Michael and die as MJ. Simply makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 08:35:14 PM
I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

hmmm....

I skip vampire part, can't be agree or disagree, I don't know. To me it is not serious, but you never know. But, the fact that Michael was scared of dying is true, someone's autopsy out there-is fact, I can't believe that autopsy is fake because Michael bribed coroner chief, and the autopsy has inconsistency of body measure is also fact. So,Dimitry had fatal illness and Michael said I will pay your family if you "become" Michael and die as MJ. Simply makes sense.
I think that's possible. And in that case, if Murray is not a doctor but an actor and gave that man the fatal dose of propofol, there is no problem as far as I have heard. Someone said that in the US it is possible to assist in a suicide when someone is terminally ill, as long as you are not a doctor. I hope though someone will read this and tell me it's BS, because I think it's ridiculous. If someone is that ill and can't be saved, that person has the right to end his life in my opinion but with the help of someone who actually knows what he's doing, not someone who has no clue how to even stick a needle in your arm. (don't jump on me about this, this is my opinion and I live in a country where this is actually legal and accepted, as long as someone is still clear in the mind. A discussion about it would be useless since no one will change my opinion on this and it will be off-topic. Mentioning this just in case someone feels offended by this opinion.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:23:54 PM
This guy did this for people Dr. Kevorkian. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 07, 2011, 09:42:02 PM
Dr. Kevorkian comments on MJ and Murry. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 07, 2011, 10:04:49 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
This guy did this for people Dr. Kevorkian. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He also served 8 years in prison for it too though.  And a condition of his release was that he never do it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 10:22:31 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

He also served 8 years in prison for it too though.  And a condition of his release was that he never do it again.

Yes but 3 states are thinking or have passed this to be able to be legal. He wanted to run in congress to get it passed? I just wanted to post what I found...If someone is in pain and all these pills they give them does not help I believe it is their right if they don't want to be in pain anymore..just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 10:40:55 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

I think that's possible. And in that case, if Murray is not a doctor but an actor and gave that man the fatal dose of propofol, there is no problem as far as I have heard. Someone said that in the US it is possible to assist in a suicide when someone is terminally ill, as long as you are not a doctor. I hope though someone will read this and tell me it's BS, because I think it's ridiculous. If someone is that ill and can't be saved, that person has the right to end his life in my opinion but with the help of someone who actually knows what he's doing, not someone who has no clue how to even stick a needle in your arm. (don't jump on me about this, this is my opinion and I live in a country where this is actually legal and accepted, as long as someone is still clear in the mind. A discussion about it would be useless since no one will change my opinion on this and it will be off-topic. Mentioning this just in case someone feels offended by this opinion.)

If we believe and turns out it is true about cancer patient Dimitri died as Michael, then I don't think his life was taken. He passed away on his time. The presence of bottles of Lidocaine in the room says to me there was cancer patient. Lidocaine is a strong analgetic used for cancer patients when they have a pain if morphine is not available. Otherwise, why would Lidocaine needed Michael for sleeping problem?
As for 'Doctor Death'  Jack Gevorkian comment, he is ass hole but that's his opinion. He believes patient should get what they want. Although he got convicted for that, he still sticks to his theory. maybe he is right, but only God has the right to take a life of its creature. And there is also the law and no one is above the law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 07, 2011, 10:56:46 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Yes but 3 states are thinking or have passed this to be able to be legal. He wanted to run in congress to get it passed? I just wanted to post what I found...If someone is in pain and all these pills they give them does not help I believe it is their right if they don't want to be in pain anymore..just my opinion.

I didn't know they were trying to make it legal in 3 states.  Do you know which ones?  I agree that people should have the right to die peacefully if they are terminally ill, and have always had mixed feelings that Kevorkian went to prison for it.  At least he didn't have to serve the full 10-15 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 11:13:34 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

hmmm....

Yeah Souza, that's BS. It's illegal to assist in a suicide, med professional or not. Our country gets super weird about death, like it's the most horrible thing that could happen to a human of all, when I know there are several fates worse then death.

Why we try so hard to cling to life with tooth and nail when the body has failed and the mind had gone and the other side truly is a better place I will never understand. But that's seriously off topic.

I still say no body, no one died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

January 08, 2011, 05:23:19 PM
Jack Kevorkian  so, this doctor thinks from a point of view biased, according to what the read and seen in the media. Many people think that Michael was an addict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions