Monster Rap Lyrics
January 06, 2011, 10:19:46 AM
OK...

I was listening to my Michael CD yesterday & Monster came on. I heard something about funerals, cemeteries...run tell...the King has risen!?

2010 THRILLER?!  :shock:  :o    S__t!  :lol: These are NOT inc. in the Michael album booklet so I had to look them up on the computer when I got home; this is what came up... This is freakin' me out.

[50 Cent]
Catch me in a bad mood, flippin' you'll take a whippin'
Animal, Hannibal, cannibal addition ...(V parallelism?)
Tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision ...(MJ's Death?)
Fear in the air, screaming, your blood drippin'...(Autopsy?)
Shiver a second, now, now, now, now what is it ...(It Is This/This Is It/This Is Also IT?)
Funeral's, cemeteries, don't worry it's time to visit ...(Forest Lawn/Murray)
Broke bones, tombstones, how do you think I'm kidding
Its home, sweet home, the land of the forbidden ...(Neverland?)
All hell, run tell, the King has risen ...(Rez scene in This Is It DVD w/Spider?)
2010 Thriller, there's nothing iller, it's killer :shock:  :o ...(Real Life Thriller II/TII/This Is It)
There vision, the missin' the pack, this is that, ...(Vision DVD set?)
This the bomb, ring the alarm ...(NWO etc?)
MJ number 1, it's goes on and on ...(MJ still #1; even dead)
Its goes on and on
We get to crippin', its running in the early morn'
Keep on dreaming there's nowhere to run
You can drive but you done
I can feel it in the air, hear the monster come. (Can You Feel It?/BAM?)

Just some thoughts... Thinking out loud.
If this is already in another thread Souza can bump it.  Thanks.
L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

~Souza~

Re: Monster Rap Lyrics
January 07, 2011, 08:02:45 PM
Are these the original lyrics?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:12:20 PM
They look to be the original ones to me  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 09, 2011, 04:44:03 AM
I searched the site for someone else discussing the Monster rap lyrics. Aside "the king has risen" and other strange lyrics, I thought I was hearing things when I heard "2010 Thriller". So, maybe 50 cent worked on it after his death and the song was released in 2010 but it just sounded odd.  When was this song said to have been recorded?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

January 10, 2011, 11:56:00 AM
We need to ask ourselves...
Does it really matter WHEN it was recorded?
What may be more enlightening is WHEN it was written.  This would tell us it's pre-meditated like lots of other things in this hoax.  That changes everything.   8-)  :lol: Right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 10, 2011, 12:22:51 PM
MJ is not the only one that released a song called "Monster". These two were released 11 days apart from each other.

Kanye West from his short film Runaway. The film's narrative focuses on the ill-fated relationship between West and a fallen phoenix/angel. Their union is torn apart after the otherworldly creature is discriminated against for her curious behavior and features. As the song "All the Lights" kicks in, fireworks streak the sky and a marching band clad in crimson-colored ensembles appears. The crew leads a giant bust of Michael Jackson's head, as the phoenix/angel and West look on in delight, clutching each other's hands. West's "Lights" lyric "Something wrong, I hold my head/ MJ gone, that n---a dead" blares as the procession continues and eerie-looking marchers sporting pointed red hoods bring up the rear.  I was looking up the album Runaway and one of the tracks is a song called "Monster". Some of the lyrics really jumped out at me. This was released on Oct. 23, 2010
Gossip gossip
N-ggas just stop it
Everybody know (I’m a muthaf-cking monster)
The best living or dead hands down huh?
You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer
Ok first things first I’ll eat your brains
All I see is these fake f-cks with no fangs
Tryna draw blood with my ice cold veins
I smell a massacre
Seems to be the only way to back you bastards up
I-I crossed the line-line
And I’ll-I’ll let God decide-cide
I-I wouldn’t last these shows
So I-I am headed home
Note: All of the people who sing with him on this track are said to be involved with the Illuminati. I think Kanye is pointing this out by calling himself a monster, but he wants the gossip to stop. When it is said "I crossed the line I’ll let God decide", he is referring to exposing them and doesn’t care if they try to kill him. Just as MJ Did in They Don’t really care About Us.

Now here are some lyrics from Michael’s Monster that was released 11 days later:
He's a monster
He's coming at ya
Coming at ya rather too fast
Mama say mama got you in a zig zag  (mama say mama…makes me think of “wanna be startin somethin’” again)
And you're running
And you're running just to escape it
Animal, Hannibal, cannibal addition
And they eat your soul like a vegetable  (“another reference to  “wanna be startin’ somethin’”)
Hollywood just look in the mirror
And tell me you like what you see
Its home, sweet home, the land of the forbidden
All hell, run tell, the King has risen

Note: MJ is referring the monster to be the media and Hollywood. Both ran by the Illuminati. “just look in the mirror”  MJ wanted out and made the change when he looked in the mirror.

Other artists that have used mama-se, mama-sa, mama-ku-sa are Rihanna (sings with Kanye in All the Lights,) and Madonna.
Madonna also has a song called “Human Nature” and here are some of the lyrics from that song:

And I'm not sorry I'm not sorry
It's human nature it's human nature
You wouldn't let me say the words I longed to say
You didn't want to see life through my eyes
[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]
You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room
And silence me with bitterness and lies
You punished me for telling you my fantasies
I'm breakin' all the rules I didn't make
Did I say something true?
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about you
Would it sound better if I were a man?
We all feel the same way]
[I have no regrets]
[Just look in the mirror]

Note: I think that’s pretty damn self explanatory.

In 1992 MJ made a final sequence video to Black or White which was banned.   I found a very interesting video about it last night. (Watch the part of the video on Part 7 and the next part 8 where it describes the end of the video)  It is from this channel on youtube. Although this person thinks that MJ was actually killed by the Illuminati, I think it is the reason he is doing this hoax and he knows all the signs of the Illuminati so he’s getting back at them playing their “own game.”  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The user that posted the videos on the channel gives a great explanation of this video. One thing that was not mentioned is the fact that before the panther walks down the stairs he is in a movie set. Here is a video that shows that:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Embedding is not enabled)

This has been going on for a very long time. The Illuminati is about to be exposed by the biggest and best artists of our time that “they” created. Everyday he was writing his history and “It has been an adventure, a great adventure” and will be “the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 10, 2011, 01:09:09 PM
I appreciate the info. but the Illuminati stuff has/is being discussed in other threads... I really don't want to rehash all that here.  

I'm focusing on the Rap Lyrics I heard NOT inc. in the newly released Michael Album, and how they relate to a real LIVE Thriller II MJ talked about.  Like everything else, I think this is a major clue to this being a premeditated hoax.  It's Not just to expose the shadows of the NWO behind our Govts; although that is part of it...  But to expose the Media, lies, corruption, who's friend, who's foe, justice, clearing his reputation, showing/sharing his faith, waking up the public, MJ going into film; Thriller II.  
2010 Thriller.  The Greatest Show On Earth.

I haven't seen the short video Runaway; sounds like it might be worth a look...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 10, 2011, 02:47:49 PM
Another thing...

Like Shakespeare's Sonnets Michael is a master of layering; rhythmically, vocally, & LYRICALLY.
He's also called himself or portrayed himself as a Monster.  Thriller, Ghosts,...Unbreakable CD song Threatened:

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion

Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster...

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you

I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark

A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place   ;)
This particular monster can read minds   8-)
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter

The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gotta L.O.V.E. it
Keep the Faith.

[youtube:1ewenwpm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tG5prqaGHA[/youtube:1ewenwpm]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 10, 2011, 03:38:33 PM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
I appreciate the info. but the Illuminati stuff has/is being discussed in other threads... I really don't want to rehash all that here.  

Sorry I meant to keep it at just the lyrics but my mind gets into a whirlwind and leads me into a tangent.  :?

MsTrinity- Thanks for the Shakespeare. Love that post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 10, 2011, 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"

Sorry I meant to keep it at just the lyrics but my mind gets into a whirlwind and leads me into a tangent.  :?

MsTrinity- Thanks for the Shakespeare. Love that post!

Hey no worries...  :D
Sometimes my mind goes 50 directions at once!  There's so much to process.   :geek:
I saw Superman Returns yesterday and my mind is a whirlwind! But I wont approach that here or I too will go into a tangent.  :lol:
I'll just say; 777 Genesis.  WHOA

I'm so messed up I'm seeing stuff everywhere...Back to the Future, Book of Eli, 2012, and now Superman Returns; talk about LAYERS...
And I saw Sony flash at the end credits.  At this rate I'm going to need a padded cell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 10, 2011, 06:14:46 PM
Me too! The hardest part for me is my dreams.  I don't know if it is because I am so obsessed with it I'm dreaming about it or I'm dreaming about it so much that I'm becoming obsessed. I don't remember the last time I slept. I started doing P90X (the at home workout program) a month ago and found out that Dreya Weber, a girl that does some of the workouts, was the aerialist consultant for TII.  
I'm searching for MJ signs, but they are following me and we are colliding.

Maybe our cells can be next to each other so we can discuss it further  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 09:31:02 AM
With everyone on the forum falling down this rabbit hole maybe we can get a group rate...  :lol:
A friend & I on YT are always joking about this.

P90X...?  Wow, you are hardcore.  :) I haven't been able to workout in over 6wks bc of my shoulder surgery.   :cry: SUCKS.  I can feel myself getting fatter...  It will be a while before I can get back into Forza, Cathe, The Firm, Bowflex, TKD.  I get to do physical therapy first; very slowly.  My hardcore days may be over.  :oops:

Dreams are difficult.  For me personally I don't remember my dreams unless they mean something... It's a God thing.  
I've had two & one vision; so this is why I hold on to the hope MJ is in fact alive.  God doesn't have Intercessors/burden bearers pray for the dead.  I know Catholics do this; but I'm not a Catholic...  There's a group of us on YT that have had similar experiences since MJ's "death". Thank God I'm not the only one or I would need a padded cell for sure.
Just remember; "I'm Alive and I'm here forever"...   ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Grace

January 15, 2011, 08:59:43 AM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
In 1992 MJ made a final sequence video to Black or White which was banned.   I found a very interesting video about it last night. (Watch the part of the video on Part 7 and the next part 8 where it describes the end of the video)  It is from this channel on youtube. Although this person thinks that MJ was actually killed by the Illuminati, I think it is the reason he is doing this hoax and he knows all the signs of the Illuminati so he’s getting back at them playing their “own game.”  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The user that posted the videos on the channel gives a great explanation of this video. One thing that was not mentioned is the fact that before the panther walks down the stairs he is in a movie set. Here is a video that shows that:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Embedding is not enabled)

Unfortunately, the referenced youtube channel refers to the BOW video with writings.
However, the first (later censured) uncot version did NOT have any writings on the windows.
They were added later after a statement of excuse to the public to make the shown aggression "comprehensible" to the public.

Censorship
Music video comparison
A comparison (using five sets of screenshots) between the two versions of Michael Jackson's "Black or White" music video: the original version and the computer-altered racist graffiti version.

Controversy was generated concerning the last four minutes of the original music video. Jackson walks out of the studio as a black panther and then morphs into himself. Then he walks outside to perform some of his most physically complicated dance techniques, in a similar way to "Billie Jean". This part contained sexually suggestive scenes when Jackson starts to grab his crotch, and then zips his pants up. In the original version, Jackson is seen smashing windows, destroying a car and causing an inn (called the "Royal Arms") to explode. Jackson later apologized saying that the violent and suggestive behavior was an interpretation of the animal instinct of a black panther, and MTV and other music video networks removed the last four minutes from subsequent broadcasts. To make the vandalism justifiable to viewers, racist graffiti was later digitally added to the windows that Jackson smashes (reading "Hitler Lives", a swastika, "Nigger Go Home", "No More Wetbacks", and "KKK Rules"). The version included in the boxset "Michael Jackson's Vision" is the original uncut, uncensored version without the digital graffiti, and does not include the "prejudice is ignorance" title card.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 24, 2011, 11:32:10 AM
Back on Topic:
There are others making the connection...to Threatened, Monster, Ghosts, And MJ's real life Thriller ie. Thriller II

:lol:
[youtube:aty9n4i2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My6f6vBXeY[/youtube:aty9n4i2]

[youtube:aty9n4i2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnp34Swp1vI[/youtube:aty9n4i2]

So I'm not so crazy after all. :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 24, 2011, 12:00:30 PM
Shoot- can't wait to watch the clips! Darn work!
Anyway, no, I never thought you're crazy- if so I suffer from the same affliction. The rap from Monster immediately tied it to Thriller, Threatened, and Gosts for me. The parallels are glaring, indeed.
What's funny to me is this: how much clearer did Michael have to be??? And yet, it's like pulling teeth talking about this with non- believers. If I hear , 'but the rap was recorded after his death' ONE more time!!! It doesn't matter when it was recorded ( for all we know, MJ didn't record this till after his 'death') - the words, the message matters! Not WHO delivers it!
To me, the three "questionable" tracks carry the main message of the hoax. Which is why, I think, they were the ones tied up in controversy by the family. It was like using a huge highlighter, marking those three. And what did some do: stomp their feet and resolve not to even listen. How frustrating!
Anyway- yeah, great post!:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal