MJhasSpoken

Michael Jackson - Jackson Manager Planning Tell-All Book

MICHAEL JACKSON's longtime manager is planning to lift the lid on his life with the late superstar in a tell-all book.
Frank DiLeo, who worked with the King of Pop from 1984 until 1989, has decided to "set the record straight" about the music legend and will detail his time with Jackson in a new memoir.
The book will reveal his dealings with the Thriller hitmaker in the 1980s, right up until after the star's 2009 death when he began working with the Jackson estate to help put together posthumous album Michael.
He tells the New York Daily News, "(I'm) not holding back anything... The truth has to be told. There's so much misinformation out there about everything that I'm going to set the record straight once and for all."
And DiLeo hopes the memoir will help put to rest rumours about the way Jackson's album of previously unheard material came about, adding, "I'm tired of people slandering my name when it comes to this particular album."
DiLeo's book will also detail his time as an actor and his famous appearance in Martin Scorsese's classic gangster movie Goodfellas.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
DiLeo's book will also detail his time as an actor and his famous appearance in Martin Scorsese's classic gangster movie Goodfellas.

Is there anyone involved in Mike's 'death' that isn't an actor or has a name linked to a movie?? I mean seriously? Most of the dancers, if not all of them, Dileo, Craig Harvey and even Harvey Levin are all actors. Who still doesn't believe this is a hoax and most of all A MOVIE? It's the longest one I have ever seen and the least predictable of all, but a f&*%king movie it is.

Hurry up with that book Frank, Im curious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Is there anyone involved in Mike's 'death' that isn't an actor or has a name linked to a movie?? I mean seriously? Most of the dancers, if not all of them, Dileo, Craig Harvey and even Harvey Levin are all actors. Who still doesn't believe this is a hoax and most of all A MOVIE? It's the longest one I have ever seen and the least predictable of all, but a f&*%king movie it is.

Me too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Don't forget about Howard Weitzman.  He is an actor too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gosh! Another book?!?

{B= 2; O= 15; O= 15; K=11… 2+15+15+11= 43; another 7}
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Why are all writing tell-all books now, where were they before? Being an actor in America means you really have to work hard to get a part in a movie. Most of them are jobless. It's huge competition.

But it's really weird everyone around MJ is in movie business  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow, the conspirators are gonna set the record straight :shock:  :shock: , it's funny when the liars are setting the record straight!!!!!! he is gonna make money by lying and set the record straight, so the truth will be buried forever, this is so absurd!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't sound good to me...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
It doesn't sound good to me...  :?

Frank may not know about the hoax.  He wasn't there that day.  I'm interested in reading his book, and I never knew he was in Goodfellas.  I may have to watch that again so I can look for him.

BTW - I love those paintings in your signature.  Did you do them yourself?  They're both awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Souza, I feel that we are all part of this movie. lol.. Who needs to see the movie when we are the ones who investigated everything. Aren't we lucky we are all actress and actors in this hoaxie family.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I hope he does set the record straight. 'Cos right about now it's anything but straight...
Hope this isn't for profit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

I wont buy his book, he is full of sh**t.

He knew MJ was used and abused by AEG, Randy Phillips, John McCain as well as FRank Dileo, liar, liar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Someone saying they're going to set the record straight is hilarious to me--it's just putting another spin on the story to add to all the others. Seems a strange thing to add about his acting when the book is supposed to be about Michael. MJ sings about being the blue gangster. Does he have gangster friends helping him with this hoax? Is his hoax exposing gangsters? These were just some things I noted in the movie:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is based on the non-fiction book Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi about the life of Mafia gangster-turned-informant Henry Hill.
Scorsese originally intended to direct Goodfellas before The Last Temptation of Christ, but when funds materialized to make Last Temptation, he postponed what was then known as Wise Guy.
According to Pesci, improvisation and ad-libbing came out of rehearsals where Scorsese gave the actors freedom to do whatever they wanted. The director made transcripts of these sessions, took the lines he liked best, and put them into a revised script the cast worked from during principal photography.
The word "fuck" is used in the film approximately 300 times,[2] 12th most in film.
Jimmy, Henry, and Tommy need to cover-up the murder. They transport the body in the trunk of Henry's car and bury it upstate. Six months later Jimmy learns that the burial site will be developed, forcing them to exhume the decomposing corpse and move it.
Henry decides to enroll in the Witness Protection Program to protect himself and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also, there aren't many people, involved in Michael's 'death' or not, who don't try to make money of it. It's sad...

For the record, I don't think DiLeo knows about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Serenitys_Dream

Frank DiLeo, who worked with the King of Pop from 1984 until 1989,
The book will reveal his dealings with the Thriller hitmaker in the 1980s, right up until after the star's 2009 death when he began working with the Jackson estate to help put together posthumous album Michael.

He was Michael's manger between 1984 and 1989 and then he started working with the estate, in 2009, after Michael's "death", on the new album.

It doesn't say he worked with Michael after 1989, so he wasn't Michael's manager at the time of his "death" then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions