diggyonTopic starter

Special dates
January 05, 2011, 05:55:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Actually I need some help here.
Through our journey with Micheal and his hoax we have been introduced to various topics like Illuminati, NWO, Mind Control.......etc..... and I must say I am really more than thankful to MJ for what I know now. It's like opening a new window in a dark room.
What interests me more is Numerology. So I started to search more and more about everything that is related to Numerology. Actually I'm not that good in Math, so I'm having some hard time to understand certain things.
What really concerns me is that The Illuminati is using certain dates  according to their numerology to accomplish certain deeds that are related to their beliefs or even their secret agendas. I still don't know much about that field but I'm sure that there must be certain dates that could be significant or important to these people. So the new year has started with some tragic news in some countries. And I'm sure that the date 31.12.2010 had a certain meaning. So can someone tell me which dates in this new year could be significant as well????? I'm sure this is not an easy question to answer as it requires a lot of knowledge about the Illuminati Numerology  but as I said I am not good in Math and I don't know much about Numerology till know but I'm still doing my researches. So can someone help????????????????????? :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal