Wasn't there a statement that Murray didn't know the time? If so, he clearly is wearing a watch in these photos. Maybe I'm getting confused...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wasn't there a statement that Murray didn't know the time? If so, he clearly is wearing a watch in these photos. Maybe I'm getting confused...
That's right! good eye!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

airieslady

It looks like Murray has different shirt on in one of those pics... the lettering is different... the last line of print says "Guys" and another is not that... I can't make it out but doesn't say that.  So is two different times of those pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
It could just be that the tinted window makes him look a little darker, but that doesn't explain why the EMT sitting by his head looks white, when the EMT at the prelim was black.

I agree about the tinted window.  I definitely don't think the person in the ambulance is anywhere near as dark as 80's Michael.  Maybe the black EMT was driving the ambulance, or riding in the cab with the driver?  Or did he specifically say in his testimony that he was in the back of the ambulance?
The black EMT said he was the one administering the airbag, so its his arm we see as white.

That's very interesting since the man holding the bag thing is almost definitely white.  I would need to see a photo of the man who testified to really be able to tell, but you can see that he has straight hair.  Black folks tend to have very tight curls, and that guy's hair is as straight as can be.  There is another thread in this Ambulance section that shows the photo without the top portion cropped out, and you can clearly see the man has straight salt and pepper colored gray hair.  He sure looks like a white guy to me.  Although if the photo was really staged the day or 2 before, maybe the EMT who actually went to the hospital on the 25th was a black guy.

1000000000% white....so how many EMT's showed up that day (and/or the 'other day' lol)? And do we know for sure that the black EMT said he was in the back of the ambulance?  Cause if so, we have a stretcher with a patient, 2 white EMT's, a black EMT and possibly Murray in the back....hmmm.  With so many people on scene, it's amazing how testimonies differ as to who was holding the bag, who was driving...etc etc etc...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
It could just be that the tinted window makes him look a little darker, but that doesn't explain why the EMT sitting by his head looks white, when the EMT at the prelim was black.

I agree about the tinted window.  I definitely don't think the person in the ambulance is anywhere near as dark as 80's Michael.  Maybe the black EMT was driving the ambulance, or riding in the cab with the driver?  Or did he specifically say in his testimony that he was in the back of the ambulance?
The black EMT said he was the one administering the airbag, so its his arm we see as white.

That's very interesting since the man holding the bag thing is almost definitely white.  I would need to see a photo of the man who testified to really be able to tell, but you can see that he has straight hair.  Black folks tend to have very tight curls, and that guy's hair is as straight as can be.  There is another thread in this Ambulance section that shows the photo without the top portion cropped out, and you can clearly see the man has straight salt and pepper colored gray hair.  He sure looks like a white guy to me.  Although if the photo was really staged the day or 2 before, maybe the EMT who actually went to the hospital on the 25th was a black guy.

1000000000% white....so how many EMT's showed up that day (and/or the 'other day' lol)? And do we know for sure that the black EMT said he was in the back of the ambulance?  Cause if so, we have a stretcher with a patient, 2 white EMT's, a black EMT and possibly Murray in the back....hmmm.  With so many people on scene, it's amazing how testimonies differ as to who was holding the bag, who was driving...etc etc etc...

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thanks for attaching the picture to this thread!  I didn't know how to do that.  And as someone else said, it looks like Murray is wearing a watch in the photos of them entering the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know, to me, the medics are definitely white, but Michael definitely looks paler than the arms of the medics working on him:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
I don't know, to me, the medics are definitely white, but Michael definitely looks paler than the arms of the medics working on him:

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

I think the medic with the bag is black...you can see by his elbow there are 2 colours and it looks black in the photo just before my post. He has the same shade to him as mj (maybe mj's is a bit lighter. I am saying that we have seen him looking a very pale shade of white for a long time and he is no where close to that shade in this pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions