Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 18, 2011, 07:27:11 PM
Totally Souza,since I travel a lot it needs to be at least 12months so I got a new 10year one in like...2006 so I didn't have to panic until 2016 haha.
It is incase things happen,you might get stuck somewhere-kidnapped-lost-injured!
Injury and insurance is another vital point,everyone needs travel insurance and to qualify i'm pretty sure you'd need a valid passport incase you got injured and had to spend more than the time left on your passport in the country your visiting...
+As a side note-I said in the actual thread on the subject I doubt he would of been able to book a ticket as you have to enter your passport details 'valid from/to' when booking

Jermaine,come on dude...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 18, 2011, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Totally Souza,since I travel a lot it needs to be at least 12months so I got a new 10year one in like...2006 so I didn't have to panic until 2016 haha.
It is incase things happen,you might get stuck somewhere-kidnapped-lost-injured!
Injury and insurance is another vital point,everyone needs travel insurance and to qualify i'm pretty sure you'd need a valid passport incase you got injured and had to spend more than the time left on your passport in the country your visiting...
+As a side note-I said in the actual thread on the subject I doubt he would of been able to book a ticket as you have to enter your passport details 'valid from/to' when booking

Jermaine,come on dude...

Yeah, or Mike, come on dude... We're not THAT stupid!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 08:20:16 PM
+As a side note-I said in the actual thread on the subject I doubt he would of been able to book a ticket as you have to enter your passport details 'valid from/to' when bookingJermaine,come on dude...

That's news to me.  I have flown overseas many times and not once did anyone ask me how long my passport was valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 18, 2011, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
+As a side note-I said in the actual thread on the subject I doubt he would of been able to book a ticket as you have to enter your passport details 'valid from/to' when bookingJermaine,come on dude...

That's news to me.  I have flown overseas many times and not once did anyone ask me how long my passport was valid.

Well that is my experience,and that is yours..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 10:35:33 PM
I am missing something here. Who travels with valid or invalid passport, people?
Michael ?  If him, then how you think Michael would travel and often within EU or from EU to the USA?
To travel to EU from here, we have to get visa of that EU or other country and definitely passport must be valid.US passports valid for 10 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

January 19, 2011, 03:23:19 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am missing something here. Who travels with valid or invalid passport, people?
Michael ?  If him, then how you think Michael would travel and often within EU or from EU to the USA?
To travel to EU from here, we have to get visa of that EU or other country and definitely passport must be valid.US passports valid for 10 years.
We were talking about Jermaine. Off-topic, I know. No idea how it ended up here. I guess Mike uses a private jet if he travels, sounds safer to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
I mentioned JJ being out of the country as another strange factor in the prelim goings on that is how the conversation turned into him being NOT stranded in Africa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 07:38:21 AM
Encino_girl!!! Where you at? You must have some almighty thoughts,you've been writing your post for days! haha!

Nah,seriously though,hope your ok and haven't given up! xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

January 20, 2011, 01:48:38 PM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
Sorry,this is getting on my nerves and it needs correcting

#21 Christopher Rogers
Empolyed LA Co coroner/ Chief forensic medicine. Supervise doctors who work at coroner’s office, and occasionally does autopsies himself..

Did you perform the autopsy in this particular case in case? Yes. On June 26, 2009
Condition of overall health was excellent
He was 5’ 9” and 136 pounds.

I don't think you were looking at the right body,Mr Rogers.

My father is the same age and height as Michael,he hasn't shrunk with age as people are suggesting atm on twitter.He isn't THAT old ffs.People start shrinking in like their late 60s/70s/80s if they do at all.Not everyone does.
The casket was still 5'7 and when one is required they add inches ON.They are snug but also allow room for cushioning,shoes and anything else the body may be buried in/with.They don't make them to measure exactly,it isn't a tuxedo!
My cousin was 6'4,his casket was 7ft+ long.

Have we found out yet if MJ had to take shoes off in 2003 for arrest info??

edit: just emailed sheriff county barbara and asked about shoes on or of for booking/arrest info
will let you know if they bother to get back to me

Sooo they got back to me, this was their reply in regards to shoes on/off

Ms.

We do not physically measure someone's height or weight at the time of booking.  That information is received by us on a written booking sheet that the arresting officer fills out.  I suspect, although I'm not 100% sure, that the arresting officer takes the information from the person's drivers license and puts it on the booking sheet.  If they don't have a license, they most likely just ask the person directly.  

Respectfully,
Lt. Bondietti
Santa Barbara Sheriff's Dept.
Custody Support Division
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 20, 2011, 02:41:13 PM
Quote from: "ijcsly"

Sooo they got back to me, this was their reply in regards to shoes on/off

Ms.

We do not physically measure someone's height or weight at the time of booking.  That information is received by us on a written booking sheet that the arresting officer fills out.  I suspect, although I'm not 100% sure, that the arresting officer takes the information from the person's drivers license and puts it on the booking sheet.  If they don't have a license, they most likely just ask the person directly.  

Respectfully,
Lt. Bondietti
Santa Barbara Sheriff's Dept.
Custody Support Division

5,9 or 5,11?
Michael had a drivers license.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

RunFaYaLife

January 20, 2011, 05:43:00 PM
Something to think about....If you are going by his driver's license which he acquired in his twenties he could have grown ...I did.

Also, when you renew your driver's license they just use the information that is already on it.

One last thought...he may not have even had a current DL because it was known he was a terrible driver ...and as we have all seen he had driver's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 08:55:00 PM
Encino_girl!!! Where you at? You must have some almighty thoughts,you've been writing your post for days! haha!

Nah,seriously though,hope your ok and haven't given up! xo

All's good! Thanks for asking. Between being busy for a couple of days, and then finding myself a little under the weather for the past couple of days, I've not had much time to even formulate a coherent reply. I assure you, I've not given up. I'm with y'all in spirit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

all4loveandbelieve

January 20, 2011, 09:20:23 PM
From what I understand about the paramedic team and UCLA's handling of this...'death'
by way of testimonies from the past few weeks and previous to that, I have this evening concluded that there is probably more drama,real life based actions and truth in this music video than what went down on June 25th 2009.

Maybe they should start playing this on paramedic training days and give pointers like

:idea: 1.The importance of speed when aiming to reach the emergency room
 :idea: 2.Lights and Sirens-switch them on
 :idea: 3.Do not 'hang around' waiting for people to pack,this is not a vacation.
and so on.

[youtube:zjp2spqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN8b4ZJK_5c[/youtube:zjp2spqw]

(Note:this is a light hearted post but they actually should haha)

Sinderella, bravo! indeed that`s the way it works with ambulances. Sirens and find a quick exit so you can save the person in the ambulance, and speed.  Not going backwards and than front wards until you can get out. That rate a person can really die. So just that i say Michael did not die he was not in the ambulance. The real paramedics they know what to do. These were probably actors that Michael knew. ( his friends) ... Like I heard it is not the first time he does that. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal