Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 11, 2011, 05:50:49 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
It's going to full trial.Official.

The Judge ruled there is sufficient evidence to warrant that C.Murray stand trial for the manslaughter of Michael Jackson.

What happened to this 'deal' of admitting it and getting a suspended sentence....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

That go 'poof' as well as all the other evidence.

I had a feeling that it would go to a full trial..Do you know when though??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 05:57:13 PM
There will be another hearing where he will be given a date so his team can prepare for it,so I'd say in the next few weeks,but the trial itself won't be for a while.

The statement 'there is sufficient evidence' is BS in itself.

What evidence?from my understanding of this whole mess-and I have read a lot this past week...there is barely anything left/been tested.Unless someone has a secret stash somewhere,I fail to see what the Judge has based this opinion/ruling off of
Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:00:02 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
From the FBI files.

these docs seem to be driver license and application form, so probably filled in not be the authorities, but probably MJ himself, so the question is how old MJ was when he filed an application. It is assumed for man to change height even until the age of 21. Maybe this is the reason why it says only 5'9.

This document was filled in, by hand, by Michael in 1984. He writes that he is 5' 9", 120lbs, his birthday is 8/29/58 and his middle name is "Joe". He would have been 25 or 26, depending on when he was getting or renewing the DL.

Seem unlikely that he would have been lying about these things 25 years ago (2009).

That's Michael's signature, but not his handwriting.

Chris Tucker is appx. 6' 1" (he is officially 6'  3/4"). Michael is only about 2 inches shorter than him.

I'm sorry, but Michael is not 5'9".

And yes, you generally are required to remove your shoes when being booked for a felony crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

January 11, 2011, 06:01:28 PM
Sorry,this is getting on my nerves and it needs correcting

#21 Christopher Rogers
Empolyed LA Co coroner/ Chief forensic medicine. Supervise doctors who work at coroner’s office, and occasionally does autopsies himself..

Did you perform the autopsy in this particular case in case? Yes. On June 26, 2009
Condition of overall health was excellent
He was 5’ 9” and 136 pounds.

I don't think you were looking at the right body,Mr Rogers.

My father is the same age and height as Michael,he hasn't shrunk with age as people are suggesting atm on twitter.He isn't THAT old ffs.People start shrinking in like their late 60s/70s/80s if they do at all.Not everyone does.
The casket was still 5'7 and when one is required they add inches ON.They are snug but also allow room for cushioning,shoes and anything else the body may be buried in/with.They don't make them to measure exactly,it isn't a tuxedo!
My cousin was 6'4,his casket was 7ft+ long.

Where did this information come from?  I have not seen the actual size of the casket mentioned before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

~Souza~

January 11, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
There will be another hearing where he will be given a date so his team can prepare for it,so I'd say in the next few weeks,but the trial itself won't be for a while.

What evidence?from my understanding of this whole mess-and I have read a lot this past week...there is barely anything left/been tested.Unless someone has a secret stash somewhere,I fail to see what the Judge has based this opinion/ruling off of
High 5! Now it is really getting interesting. I never thought it would come to trial, but it's necessary. So buckle up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 06:05:50 PM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
Quote from: "encino_girl"

#21 Christopher Rogers
Empolyed LA Co coroner/ Chief forensic medicine. Supervise doctors who work at coroner’s office, and occasionally does autopsies himself..

Did you perform the autopsy in this particular case in case? Yes. On June 26, 2009

My father is the same age and height as Michael,he hasn't shrunk with age as people are suggesting atm on twitter.He isn't THAT old ffs.People start shrinking in like their late 60s/70s/80s if they do at all.Not everyone does.
The casket was still 5'7 and when one is required they add inches ON.They are snug but also allow room for cushioning,shoes and anything else the body may be buried in/with.They don't make them to measure exactly,it isn't a tuxedo!

Unless (between 2003 & 2009) Michael developed a severe case of rapid onset osteoporosis, two inches is a huge amount of height for a man at his age to lose. There was absolutely no evidence of him 'shrinking' in any of the photos taken post trial era.

The coroner's reports are laughable, at best.

BTW, kudos to you for pointing out the very public and easily obtained contradictory "official" information!
There is more evidence that Michael is 5' 9" than 5' 11". The only thing that shows his height as 5' 11" is the booking in 2005 and people are not always required to remove their shoes when being booked and a mug shot is taken. This record of height could therefore easily be incorrect.

I previously posted a copy of Michael's DL, that expired in 1989, from the FBI files which were recently released and Michael's height is listed as 5' 9". The DL number in the AR is the same number as the 1989 DL number, this number remains the same even when you get your license renewed.

just emailed sheriff dep regarding shoes on or off , hope they'll get back to me

Last year I asked several cops about booking procedures and if suspects are actually weight and measured, with or without shoes, etc.  i was told that they do not remove shoes and that the information is usually taken from the drivers license.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 06:07:43 PM
DDA David Walgren told the judge, "It was not Michael Jackson's time to go...Michael Jackson is not here today because of the negligence and reckless acts of Dr. Murray."

Walgren said Murray cared more about covering up evidence than helping MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 06:10:43 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
From the FBI files.

these docs seem to be driver license and application form, so probably filled in not be the authorities, but probably MJ himself, so the question is how old MJ was when he filed an application. It is assumed for man to change height even until the age of 21. Maybe this is the reason why it says only 5'9.

This document was filled in, by hand, by Michael in 1984. He writes that he is 5' 9", 120lbs, his birthday is 8/29/58 and his middle name is "Joe". He would have been 25 or 26, depending on when he was getting or renewing the DL.

Seem unlikely that he would have been lying about these things 25 years ago (2009).

That's Michael's signature, but not his handwriting.

Chris Tucker is appx. 6' 1" (he is officially 6'  3/4"). Michael is only about 2 inches shorter than him.

I'm sorry, but Michael is not 5'9".

And yes, you generally are required to remove your shoes when being booked for a felony crime.

Ok whatever,that is your opinion and this information is coming directly from the FBI files on Michael Jackson. Michael would have filled in his DL application, which is what that is and yes, he signed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 06:11:04 PM
@ Sinderella. I think the mere fact that Murray was administering propofol outside of a hospital setting AND without proper monitoring equipment is more then enough evidence then and there to proceed to a full trial..Not to forget too that he was supposedly on the phone to various people during the time he should have been taking care of Michael. He also neglected to tell paramedics that he had given Michael the propofol.
Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:12:40 PM by GramsGirl63
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 06:12:25 PM

There is plenty of sufficient evidence that Murray was negligent, in more ways than one.  Even if he is found guilty in the end he gets of easy.  Up to four years for involuntary manslaughter.  The family seems convinced that there is nothing involuntary about it.  We will never know unless it goes to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 06:14:47 PM
During closing arguments at the hearing, Murray's defense attorney, Joseph Low IV, argued the case should be dismissed because prosecutors didn't adequately prove how Murray caused Jackson's death. He also said Jackson's health may have been a contributing cause.

"In contrast to Mr. Low's comment, let me just say, it was not Michael Jackson's time to go," Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said. "Because of Dr. Murray's actions, Michael's children are left without a father."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 06:18:38 PM
RobertNisbet  
The judge had the discretion to raise or lower the charges against the suspect - he did not. Murray faces up to 4 years in jail
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 11, 2011, 06:19:46 PM
Murray´s liscence has been suspended in the state of California (TMZ)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 06:20:31 PM

#21 Christopher Rogers

Unless (between 2003 & 2009) Michael developed a severe case of rapid onset osteoporosis, two inches is a huge amount of height for a man at his age to lose. There was absolutely no evidence of him 'shrinking' in any of the photos taken post trial era.

The coroner's reports are laughable, at best.

BTW, kudos to you for pointing out the very public and easily obtained contradictory "official" information!
There is more evidence that Michael is 5' 9" than 5' 11". The only thing that shows his height as 5' 11" is the booking in 2005 and people are not always required to remove their shoes when being booked and a mug shot is taken. This record of height could therefore easily be incorrect.

I previously posted a copy of Michael's DL, that expired in 1989, from the FBI files which were recently released and Michael's height is listed as 5' 9". The DL number in the AR is the same number as the 1989 DL number, this number remains the same even when you get your license renewed.

I agree.  I think he is only 5'9.  A lot of Michael's shoes have thick heels, and his hair sticks up a tiny bit, so I think that is where the other 2 inches came from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 06:20:53 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions