Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 10, 2011, 09:08:03 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Amazing post Sinderella, bravo, it really makes a lot of sense

Thank you =]
Made sense to me,it isn't impossible infact it is more possible than a lot of other scenarios, so,thought i'd share.

The Judge is very real.The lawyers are real,the UCLA paramedics and Dr's are real and the LAPD detectives are real.
It is of course possible to hire a courtroom for film purposes-it's Hollywood but the people in that court are not actors.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 09:55:32 AM
Even if he were weaning him off of the prescrip meds, it is still cruel and inhumane to make him go to work and rehearse as usual. He is not a robot. He deserves the same care as aynbody else being weaned off medications.  a day or two of rest. I don’t like this at all :evil: Still shows absolutely no compassion and not in the best interest of Michael as  a patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lady J

January 10, 2011, 11:19:49 AM
Mel that **** kicked me out of the chat cause I kept saying MJ´s alive and saying that they are ignorant fools cause they hate us and they ain´t following MJ´s words like being kind to each other and so on. I am very outraged at the moment. WE ALSO LOVE HIM!!!! IF NOT EVEN MORE!!! CAUSE WE CANNOT ACCEPT HIM BEING GONE AT ALL!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR REAL EVIDENCE!!!! THEY ALL LET HIM GO  :cry: THEY ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES, THEY ARE ONLY FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE WHICH WOULD NEVER BRING  HIM BACK. WHEN THEY GET THEIR JUSTICE THEY WILL BE FREE AND WE - WE WILL BE STILL HURTING AND LOOKING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT SAD DAY 25. JUNE!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  I AM SO HURT AND I DON`T KNOW IF I SHOULD LISTEN TO HER CHANNEL OR NOT!! THAT WOMAN CALLS US NAMES AND THEY ARE SO ARROGANT IN THAT CHAT!!! THE WORST THING IS THAT THEY THINK THEY REALLY LOVE MJ AND ARE FOLLOWING HIS WORDS!!! AS IF IT`S NOT HARD ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

SORRY FOR THE CABS!!! I AM SO HEARTBROKEN AT THE MOMENT AND I NEEDED TO LET IT OUT!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY, GUYZ.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:44:19 AM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Mel that **** kicked me out of the chat cause I kept saying MJ´s alive and saying that they are ignorant fools cause they hate us and they ain´t following MJ´s words like being kind to each other and so on. I am very outraged at the moment. WE ALSO LOVE HIM!!!! IF NOT EVEN MORE!!! CAUSE WE CANNOT ACCEPT HIM BEING GONE AT ALL!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR REAL EVIDENCE!!!! THEY ALL LET HIM GO  :cry: THEY ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES, THEY ARE ONLY FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE WHICH WOULD NEVER BRING  HIM BACK. WHEN THEY GET THEIR JUSTICE THEY WILL BE FREE AND WE - WE WILL BE STILL HURTING AND LOOKING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT SAD DAY 25. JUNE!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  I AM SO HURT AND I DON`T KNOW IF I SHOULD LISTEN TO HER CHANNEL OR NOT!! THAT WOMAN CALLS US NAMES AND THEY ARE SO ARROGANT IN THAT CHAT!!! THE WORST THING IS THAT THEY THINK THEY REALLY LOVE MJ AND ARE FOLLOWING HIS WORDS!!! AS IF IT`S NOT HARD ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

SORRY FOR THE CABS!!! I AM SO HEARTBROKEN AT THE MOMENT AND I NEEDED TO LET IT OUT!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY, GUYZ.  :cry:

I'm with you; i understand very well and it hurts me too to see how they call us. I'm on their chat too but i keep low. There's no point in saying i'm a believer...I'm not trying to convince "walls"; that's how they are behaving; they dont listen to anything that doesnt fit their description of the truth, even if it's not related to the hoax. Anyway, I'm just gonna ignore the believers related comments and just listen for new info. If that's why you were listening for I think you still should and ignore the nasty comments. Besides, these people will not even LISTEN to the reasons we believe he's alive; do you really think that saying he's alive and they are ignorant is gonna make any of them wake up?!
Stay cool and enjoy the ride!
(with)LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

January 10, 2011, 11:47:06 AM
Sorry what chat are you talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:47:49 AM
Quote from: "peggy99"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

January 10, 2011, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Just to say day's 3/4 have been finished and sent to souza, she will put them up when she can.

As for Kenny...I find it strange he was only up there for such a short amount of time,they kept Murray's 'gf' up there longer.Surely the man who is working on his 'tour'/movie and has seen him more or less everyday is going to give more of an insight into how he seemed,behaved,what he ate,what his moods were like,work effort etc than anyone else.
They just didn't appear to question him in a way I would deem correct for a manslaughter prelim.

I was talking to Ms Forst yesterday and we ended up discussing the consequences of all this,legally.Not to get into it because I think there is enough going on at the moment for people to read through and understand without bringing in other things but we discussed the possible idea that everyone up there is actually telling the truth.
No one has yet said it was M.J.Jackson.Only Michael Jackson.
No one of credibility has stood up yet and said I saw his body it was 100% THE Michael Jackson.
No one has provided photo evidence since 2009-i'm sure if they had this forum would not exist.
They have only said they worked on someone by the name of Michael Jackson,now although this is his name,if someone had agreed to 'donate' their body and change their name(which honestly is not hard to do and there have been stranger name change requests like my friend changing his surname to Skywalker-TRUE STORY) say,in agreement that in return their loved ones/family left behind would be given a pretty hefty sum of money,their funeral would be paid for,etc then technically,everyone who has given evidence is telling the truth.They did work on a body,his initials were MJ and he did infact die.
This would also then explain the information on the AR being wrong-but it wasn't wrong for the person who did get taken in that day.Brown hair,wrong height,scars missing from details,etc.
They have only said he was pale and thin-but so are millions of people.
Kai never saw him at all on June 25th,infact no one did apart from Murray and Alvarez who have both only either refered to a body or to Michael Jackson.
I went to highschool with a Michael Jackson,if he had of had an accident in class and I came home and said Michael Jackson had an awful accident today people would assume I meant the moonwalking Michael Jackson and i'd heard it on the news when in reality it was a 15yr old in school.
The paramedic admitted on the stand that he overheard in the ambulance that it was Michael Jackson he had just tried to revive and it was only then he realised the request for a sheet to be put over his face-so while in the house..he musn't of even recognised him...which im sorry,I don't believe to be possible.
He also said that outside the house there was a lot of media "big and small cameras,there were a lot" so where is all the footage?where are the pictures?These paparazzi do this as a living,this is the biggest story of 2009,it would be VITAL to get that shot,any shot of what was going on...but magically..there is non.They don't seem to have a problem the rest of the time when they snap him through windows in restaurants and zoom in on him from inside bushes down the street....but outside his house,they never got a single shot. AMAZING.
He wasn't seen much before June,only on odd trips out-mostly medical and he had a mask on.Everyone on earth knows he changes his look/image on a yearly basis so really no one could 100% say they knew what he looked like on June 25th for sure.
As we know he was not seen in or around Carolwood,I don't think ever-there is a thread on it by WYHS,I don't know what the outcome was on it but I think it was that no one had ever seen him there,and it was more than likely rented for this purpose.
He wasn't really seen in LA in 2009,only now and again.Is there any pictures of him walking into staples or out?looking tired after '16hour days' not that I'm aware of.

I do not believe he would do al of this only to face legal consequences afterwards,and the possibility of jail for a multitude of things,it would be pointless.
Give the man some credit,I mean he planned this,I don't think he'd risk losing his children at the end of it.

No one has to agree to any of this,it was just something we were talking about last night and sounds pretty probable when looking at consequences in the wake of all of this.
It is his estate also to hand over to anyone he likes so he won't get in any trouble for that.Nor for making $$$ off his death because as I said in a previous comment non has been made from the fact.His taxes are paid,his debts have been paid off using money his own products have made and his children are well cared for by their family.

Man's laughter
prop fool
A sad Ending
haha...

There certainly is a lot to digest in that post. You're probably very close to the whole truth there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

MashMike

January 10, 2011, 12:42:37 PM
Lady J u took words out of my mouth, i hear ya  :|  but who really cares what she or others like her think about us?! She thinks that what she's doing is right, well, we think just the opposite, just don't pay attention to them, the truth will prevail, it always does and we'll see who was right, who not, keep the faith, at least we are not sitting back and calling Murray murderer or badmouthing him, we are investigating, and i'm sure we will succeed soon, may God help us to find the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 10, 2011, 12:45:24 PM
Anyone who uses Michael's image,name and legacy to promote their own personal activities,use him to 'raise money',who use him to get to his fans who will be part of anything that has his face on,and who use it to fight in some sort of fan war over who loves him the most,who makes the most money using him,who blast each other OVER him on the internet leading to restraining orders and so on and so on and SO ON are to be pittied and no offense to you,but your wasting your time arguing on a stream that is full of these people and put their entire faith in 'famous' fans who run J4MJ and people like Karen fucking Faye.
They don't see things how believers see or they would be on this forum.
They can call believers names,at least I go to sleep knowing I never just swindled money out of his fans for some 'cause' I believe he'd want to support..with no proof and no confirmation from the Jackson family he would want to be associated with it!!
They are ignorant,they are rude and this LOVE they fight for does not seem to exist,the only people who gain anything from it,is them.
Michael is selfless,and it isn't what he believes in at all.I don't think he'd approve of some so called fans using his face to make a few $$$ and getting investigated for fraud because another fan has accused them.They are all ridiculous and have zero shame.
It is beyond my comprehension they actually believe they are helping him.
Leaving a million teddy bears at FL makes them feel better...well believing he is sat somewhere laughing at the fact he pulled off the greatest illusion of all time makes me feel better.
Each to their own.

If you are starting to doubt,go back and look at everything again,im 99% sure you will end up back on this forum.
No one has ever said he will definitley be back,and personally I am ok with that as much as I am with him making a comeback,I'm at peace with it and if he doesn't I hope he achieved what he set out to do and is happy-Michael deserves to be happy.
Obviously I would prefer the latter-without question,but I also understand the wrath he would face from the world which have caused him so much grief and sadness already,I know a good % would never understand,and you can't win 'em all even if you are Michael Jackson-he is only human.It might seem like too much,he might not want to face up to it,he might like being just Michael and not Michael Jackson,he might not be able to-it might have all gone too far,who knows?Only him.
It's always been his decision and his alone,just because fans want him to reappear,doesn't mean he will-but that does not mean he is not alive.
The two are very very different.
Fans wanting him to come back is natural,they miss him but it's also very selfish and based around them feeling better about it all,not whether it makes him happy to be under the worlds microscope again.This isn't wrong,it's just life.
These are my own thoughts,I do not expect anyone to agree,i'm just giving my thoughts on it.

I can only suggest,out of love,that you maybe try to look at it like all of what you know indicates he is alive and can't possibly be dead,instead of his coming back.That way if he does,it will only be a bonus and be a cherry on the cake.Be strong and rise above it-MJ style.

@encinogirl I know,sorry haha I am writing massive essays today to everyone about everything.Personally,to me it makes the most sense,and is probably one of the only ways he could not get into any sort of legal trouble for doing what he did.
S xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 12:58:38 PM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Quote from: "peggy99"

Thank you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 10, 2011, 02:02:18 PM
LadyJ your comments go straight to my heart since this is totally how I feel as well. All we can do is love each other here and pray for truth and our angel's return if it is to be. God knows how much we love him and those other people hopefully will see the error of their ways eventually. Even if Michael has passed away we have an angel always by our sides and we do not have to let him go. I get so tired of hearing the non believers saying "it's time to move on" or "let him go". Like they want to be rid of him or something, almost like he is a burden. We can hold him close forever without wallowing in pity or sadness!!! Let his love shine forever and surround us, his words, spirit and music live forever and smile when we feel his warmth!!! He is infinite alive or in heaven so never think we have to let him go.
Hugs and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 10, 2011, 02:14:26 PM

I agree that many non-believers are not acting in a way that Michael would appreciate, but if you really kept calling them ignorant fools, maybe that is why they kicked you out of the chat.  I would just try not to let them entice you, although I realize how difficult that can be sometimes with some of the non-believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 10, 2011, 02:15:59 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
This was yesterday

PS. I also spot a can of Coca Cola there....#justsayin

Shot from "Behind the Bushes".
Focus on: "Mannequins"

Behind the Bushes
Chronology of a family:

One could use
the phrase “hiding in the bushes” as a way to describe those who choose to keep their deepest and most authentic thoughts, yearnings, desires and passions, to themselves.

The man "behind the bushes" is an extremely desperate man.

"Bush men" hide in/under/behind bushes waiting for unsuspecting victims.

Mannequins:

A mannequin (also called a mannekin, mannikin, manikin, dummy, or lay figure) is an often articulated doll used by artists, tailors, dressmakers, and others especially to display or fit clothing. During the 1950s, mannequins were also used in nuclear tests to help illustrate the effects of nuclear weapons on human beings.[1][2] The term is also used for life-sized dolls with simulated airways used in the teaching of first aid, CPR, and advanced airway management skills such as tracheal intubation and for human figures used in computer simulation to model the behaviour of the human body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tarja

January 10, 2011, 02:17:44 PM
WE ALSO LOVE HIM!!!! IF NOT EVEN MORE!!! CAUSE WE CANNOT ACCEPT HIM BEING GONE AT ALL!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR REAL EVIDENCE!!!! THEY ALL LET HIM GO :cry:

I understand your rage and my advice is to not let such thigs get you on your nerves to burst like this. I am a very volcanic person and I often have such explosions. Yes, we love him.. we love him and even more than they all  scream out they do. Because we didn't accept what was given and fought for our Michael and we're keeping his back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

nWo

January 10, 2011, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
If a real body was procured, then an autopsy on this body would  be contradictory to Michael's physical condition such as the lung ailments reported in the Autopsy report. These lung disorders would have made it impossible for Michael to sing/dance. But we see that he was singing and dancing in the movie "This Is It". At least two of the lung disorders, reported in the autopsy report, are related to smoking. One of them is usually only attributed to a smoker, I do not believe Michael was a smoker most singers and/or dancers do not smoke and Michael was not shown smoking in the many pictures taken of him. This therefore could mean that a single individual, a couple of people or no one at all from the coroner's office is directly involved in the hoax.

Although he wasn't shown smoking in many pictures doesn't mean that he didn't smoked or hung around people who smoked. Frank Dileo usually has a cigar on him. It is also very possible that After this picture of Michael was released he went to great length to conceal his smoking habit much like Obama has.
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:23:26 PM by nWo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions