Serenitys_Dream

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 07, 2011, 05:58:13 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Did you find saline bag that had been apparently cut open?
Yes I did.

Find anything in that saline bag?
A bottle of propofol inside that cut open bag.

Photo shown.Yes, (that’s what she found)

Can you describe what I’m showing can you describe?
It’s a slit in the bag.

Did you take this photograph..That was the propofol bottle that was inside the IV bag?
Yes.

The red highlighted portion is NOT in the autopsy report. E. Fleak does not report finding this IV bag with a slit in it and a propofol bottle inside on either visit to the Carolwood home (June 25 & June 29). There is no IV stand as having been reported found in E. Fleaks inventory of items found in the Autopsy Report.

This is how they are suggesting that the propofol was administered to Michael. Yet why isn't it documented in the autopsy report, like everything else? TMZ previously reported about a propofol bottle being ripped open at the top and infused but nothing like this has ever appeared before.

Cover-Up in Michael Jackson Death?
3/1/2010 11:56 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson received the fatal dose of Propofol through an IV in his leg, and law enforcement believes Dr. Conrad Murray may have tried covering it up ... this according to law enforcement sources and an anesthesiologist who reviewed the case.

Dr. Murray told cops he administered only a very small amount of Propofol -- 2.5ml shortly before Jackson died. But Dr. John Dombrowski, a noted anesthesiologist and member of the board of the American Society of Anesthesiologists who reviewed the file, tells TMZ that 2.5ml couldn't put Jackson to sleep, much less kill him. Indeed, the Coroner's report notes the level of Propofol found in Jackson's body was equivalent to that found during "general anesthesia for major surgery."

A small, empty, 20ml bottle of Propofol was found in the bedroom, but there was a secret compartment in a nearby closet that could be the key to the prosecution's case. Several days after Jackson's death, law enforcement found numerous bottles of Propofol in that closet, including a large, empty, 100ml bottle with a large tear in the rubber stopper. The tear could be critical evidence. There are two ways of administering Propofol. The first is sticking a syringe into the rubber stopper, withdrawing a small amount and then injecting it into the tubing. The second way is by using a spike -- which creates a tear in the rubber stop -- and connects the entire bottle of Propofol to the tube.

Dr. Dombrowski says if a spike is used to connect the bottle directly to the IV tube, the doctor must use an infusion pump to regulate the flow of Propofol -- otherwise, the patient could easily OD. There was no infusion pump found in Jackson's home.

Dr. Dombrowski and law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the 100ml bottle of Propofol to the tube, and then either tried regulating the flow by eyeballing it or just letting it flow by itself ... and Dr. Dombrowski calls either scenario "reckless." Remember, Dr. Murray himself told detectives at one point he walked out of Jackson's room to go to the bathroom.

If Dr. Murray did indeed attach the 100ml bottle to the tube and the contents emptied into Jackson's system, that would be 40 times more Propofol than Dr. Murray said he administered.

There is no explanation for the empty bottle of Propofol in the hidden compartment.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As I previously posted  E. Fleak does not mention this second IV bag being found in her Inventory in the AR. No Spike is mentioned in the AR nor a bottle with a tear in the stopper. No bottle inside an IV bag is mentioned in E. Fleak's inventory either. This story seems to keep changing.
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:03:21 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 07, 2011, 06:02:41 PM
Thank you!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 07, 2011, 06:03:07 PM
Serenitys_Dream wrote: It appears that the items have not been fingerprinted (except one of the IV Bags).
Why not? Wouldn't it be part of the evidence collection to fingerprint these items?

If they do it, probably to find the fingerprints of La Toya :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:04:26 PM
UPDATE

Elissa Fleak-brief summary

She arrived at the scene to conduct a scene investigation and to begin with several bottles found on the night stand next to the bed.
Fleak found prescriptions for flomax clonazapan, diazapam, lorazapam, tomazapam, trazadone tiziaandine. Hydrocodone, lidocane, and benequin

Fleak documented who had prescribed these prescriptions, most of which are by Murray.
"of the diazapam, Mflomax lotion of lidocane mirazapam tomazapam flonazapam Metzger=Murray... .Trizadone Metzget(last one) Dr. Klein."

Fleak obtained 4 vials of blood from ucla staff labeled Gershwin which, were logged into the coroners office to perserve them for toxicology purposes

She arrived at UCA at 17.20pm in order to perform external body examination.

There were images syringes, of oxygen tank, iv stand and other items at Carolwood.
There was also an empty bottle of propofol on the floor and the volume of the bottle were 200ml.
There was bag full of bedoquin lotions, three bottles of lidocaine (2 of which were opened and the third contained some liquid inside) all three bottles had been opened. The saline bag was slit open with a bottle of propofol inside.Along with the IV bag and 100 mg propofol, 20ml of propofol was also found. It was open with liquid in it just as the 100 mg propofol.
Furthermore, a 10ml morazapam bottle open with liquid in it.2 bottles of midazalom 10 ml both open both had liquid in them.
Lastly other items in this box were, 10 mg morazapam bottle open with liquid in it.2 bottles of midazalom 10 ml both open had liquid in them.
In a light blue & brown bag there were 2 100ml bottles of propofol 2 20 ml bottles of propofol unopened, bottles of 203 20 ml bottles of lidocaine opened.
1 30ml bottle of lido unopened 20ml bottleof diazolam opened more unopened bottles mil diaazopam opened. 1 4ml bottle opened 1 4ml of diazopam unopened.

The blue strip of rubber was recognized as rubber as used for a tournequet.
In total in the contents of the bags there were 11 bottles of propofol and including the bottle of propofol on the floor there were 12 bottles of propofol. There were 6 bottles lidocaine, in addition to the lidocaine lotion.
Most of the images oh the items which were found at the scene were taken on the 25th June also some were taken on 29th June.

Other items included; Red pill bottle with no label that contained 14 caples turned out to be emphederine. Over the counter night drops.
 Five bus cards of Dr. Murray. and IV clamp blue strip of rubber.

Fleak was told that were additional evidence at the house and was therefore sent back by Dectective Smith to investigate further. The three bags were in the cabinet when Fleak went back to check that room. There was a plastic bag which contained
clumpled up plastics, like disposable syringes, thacaging surrounding syringes, tissues, crumpled up.
The next set of questions were about the IV bag with the propofol bottle inside it and how much was left in the bottle.She did no inventory for the amount of bottles which were opened.One of the bags was a mixture of partially used and full bottles containing liquid in them.
There was liquid in the IV bag but Fleak did not remember whether it was fingerprinted. (LOL well done...)
When asked about the if the bag was clear she said 'yes' it was and still said the bag was clear when asked if there was a milky appearance to it.

Also
Brian Oxman is outside the court saying Michael is a drug addict and claiming Michael's brain had swelling which was not in the autopsy.(on the real one apparently)
Causing a bit of drama^

That was all a bit pointless as I see S_D has already done it
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:12:33 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:09:11 PM
Will we now return to hear about Michael's brain?

This is a great torture! I hope we get to the truth, whatever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 06:11:36 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Brian Oxman is outside the court saying Michael is a drug addict and claiming Michael's brain had swelling which was not in the autopsy

The AR on TMZ does report brain swelling on pages 26 - 28

So unless this isn't the AR then there was brain swelling but I researched that too and could find no link to brain swelling and drug addiction. It's all in the videos I made about the AR when it originally came out. Unless someone with a medical degree can clear that up, I never understood what Oxman was on about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:22:26 PM
Aren't there about 3 versions of an AR floating around though?Who knows which one he is on about.Why is even there,he is standing outside,as he clearly never got there in time after lunch when it went back into session.

If any brain swelling was present in any body that day,in relation to this case...it was from lack of oxygen to the brain as a result of not having immidiate resuss(which I mentioned in an earlier post) there is a max limit of minutes,not many before it is too late and even if you have a heartbeat,your brain will not regain functional use..you'd be brain dead.It won't have any connection to drugs that I am aware of
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 06:23:41 PM
Now someone is tweeting "Murray slit the IV bag to hide the propofol bottle which was inside." which doesn't make sense because IV Bags are clear or opaque. You can see what is inside them  :roll:

Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:25:02 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 06:24:11 PM
Quote from: "peggy99"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "bec"
Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

Judges actors?! I would like to believe it ....... but come on, this is too much.....not even Michael Jackson can't do it..... and I wish to be wrong

Ever seen The people vs Larry Flint, A Time to Kill, or any other movie or series that had judges and/or lawyers in it? Now combine that with Big Brother and Punk'd and you have something new, something innovating that has never been done before. Make an educational documentary of it and break every record ever made and in the meanwhile: educate the masses. Add to that some $$ for the State of California that is in great dept to get some bobo's on board, and millions of $$$ coming in while shooting this whole thing, that you donate to charity, and you have a masterpiece with Michael Jackson written on it. If you think that that is not legally possible, I would like to see why, because I am still searching for the legal stuff on this as well. What I do remember is that Harvey once said that for the sake of making a documentary, a lot is possible in California. What I do know is that if there are legal possibilities for this, MJ is the only one able to pull it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:32:52 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Serenitys_Dream wrote: It appears that the items have not been fingerprinted (except one of the IV Bags).
Why not? Wouldn't it be part of the evidence collection to fingerprint these items?

If they do it, probably to find the fingerprints of La Toya :lol:

If this evidence has been preserved, they can still fingerprint it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:37:56 PM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream
Now someone is tweeting "Murray slit the IV bag to hide the propofol bottle which was inside." which doesn't make sense because IV Bags are clear or opaque. You can see what is inside them  :roll:

I don't think it was to 'hide' it,as yes IV bags are clear so what is inside can be seen.There was a picture that Fleak took on June 25th of that saline bag with a bottle inside,so whether it was put there out of stupidity and lack of time,or on purpose is unknown,but a photo has definitley just been shown while she was up on the stand and she said yes,it was sliced open and the propofol bottle was inside.
She is/was getting grilled.
None of any of this prelim makes any sense so I didn't expect this bag with a bottle in to either haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I am the one who mentioned that people in any profession can moonlight on the side as actors etc....and I will not be swayed in my way of thinking by doubters. If someone has given up hope and faith then that is their right but please do not try and change the way I think about it because I'm locked into my own opinions on this matter.

I agree with you. Harvey Levin is a lawyer, played in a movie. Craig Harvey from the LA Coroner's office has been acting too. And let's not forget former California big-boss Arnie the terminator.

@encino_girl, if you have any proof to back up your story which you present as truth, like this not being legally possible or 100% real, please share. I don't think that will be that hard, since it has been your profession. Otherwise don't act like we are all taking it too far, because if it can be done, all possibilities are open, also the 'far-fetched' one that this is all a combination of a Hollywood movie, Big Brother and Punk'd. Oscar material if you ask me. If MJ does something, he does it well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 07, 2011, 06:53:23 PM
I started to look back at the articles that came out shortly after Michael's death because I didn't read everything reported by the media during that time frame and I have only read at a minimum the info coming out after I found this forum. I was catching up because I hadn't read enough I believe because while I was doing a review the Coroner's name caught my eye of who he is; and the trial he was connected to before.  8-) He is also called a star witness.

There is alot of info coming out now that seems familiar (like I've read it before) but also alot I have never read before. So the search for dots for me started with the similarities to OJ Simpson's case. Just look at the pic of Murray and then below the pic of OJ. hmmm That is not the only similarities. Read the relevant info in the dailymail article below. Very interesting the things that were said back then.  8-)

Michael Jackson's Autopsy Has Begun
6/26/2009 7:07 AM PDT by TMZ
The Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

UPDATE: We're told some members of the Jackson family are headed to the coroner's office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Conrad Murray during an arraignment in Los Angeles in February 2010.

Jackson family believes Dr. Conrad Murray should face murder charges
Mark Boster / EPA file

The preliminary hearing for Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is set to begin in Los Angeles Tuesday, but it won't indicate the beginning of any sort of closure for the Jackson family. The family believes that Murray, who is facing involuntary manslaughter charges, should be dealing with much more severe charges.

"They believe that Murray should be facing murder charges," a source in close contact with the Jackson family said. "They have never agreed with the manslaughter accusation and certainly not involuntary manslaughter."

The hearings this week -- expected to last approximately eight court days -- will determine whether there is evidence enough to require Murray to stand trial on the charges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray faces a homicide trial, evidence grows the drug-addled singer was the only one to blame
By David Jones
Last updated at 1:09 PM on 29th August 2009

Fall guy: Criminal charges are likely to be filed against Dr Conrad Murray, who was with the pop star when he died

The circus will be staged in the same vast, unprepossessing venue — the 21-storey concrete-and-glass superior court building in downtown Los Angeles.

Perhaps it will even take place in the same airless room, and before the same punctilious little Japanese-American judge.

Since technology has moved on apace during the past 14 years, the only difference this time will be that the watching world will have more instantaneous access to the proceedings, with Twitter and YouTube relaying every twist and turn, as well as live TV.
Back in 1995, when the O.J. Simpson murder trial held tens of millions spellbound, the pundits said we would never witness another court case like it.

On the celebrity-obsessed West Coast of America, however, sensations and superlatives exist only to be surpassed — and so the scene is set for the latest ‘trial of the century’: the State of California versus Michael Jackson’s doctors.

The hoopla could begin any day now, for U.S. legal experts are sure it is only a matter of time before the first defendant is charged. He is the singer’s personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, the 56-year-old Grenada-born cardiologist who was at Jackson’s bedside on the morning he died, and having admitted that he pumped him with a cocktail of drugs — including a powerful anaesthetic normally used only in hospitals — is clearly the prosecution’s prime target.

He will probably be accused of homicide by involuntary manslaughter, at the very least; an offence which carries a maximum jail sentence of four years.

Michael Jackson, pictured while rehearsing for his planned London shows, had been a junkie for many years

But as a newly-released police affidavit, submitted in support of a search warrant application, revealed this week, Murray is by no means the only well-heeled Hollywood specialist for whom the courtroom appears to beckon.

Jackson’s medical retinue was sufficient to staff a cottage hospital, and other names mentioned in the damning court document — seen in its entirety by the Daily Mail — include his dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein, long-time Jackson family GP Dr Allan Metzger, plastic surgeon Dr Larry Koplin, anaesthetists Dr David Adams and Dr Randy Rosen, and nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee.

A trial over Michael Jackson's death would be even more of a circus than the O.J. Simpson murder trial of 1995

At this stage, it is not clear which — if any — of these elite medical gurus (all of whom fiercely deny any wrongdoing) might join Murray in the dock.

Yet the investigating detectives clearly suspect they have something to hide. They have applied for permission to search their offices, computers, professional records, and even their exclusive homes and sleek limousines, in an attempt to ascertain whether they illegally supplied Jackson with prescription drugs, and thereby ‘contributed to his death’.

For the global audience, the cast of likely prosecution witnesses promises to be no less fascinating. And if the toe-curling memorial service in the Staples Center is anything to go by, we can count on suitably tearful and melodramatic cameos from Jackson’s parents, Katherine and Joe, and his siblings.

The star’s most intimate secrets will inevitably be laid bare by his inner circle, including personal assistant Michael Amir Williams Muhammad, and the phalanx of devout Muslims with whom he had surrounded himself in his final days at his Holmby Hills mansion.

And we will hear for the first time from Alberto Alvarez, the young Mexican security guard who was dispatched to Jackson’s quarters as he lay dying (or dead?) and made that extraordinarily courteous and unflappable 911 call.

Like many of the key players in this case, Jackson’s favourite ‘heavy’ has since gone to ground. However, when I tracked him down, a few days after the death, he told me pointedly that he had seen something of crucial importance to the police investigation.

Police have been told that Prince Michael Jackson I, pictured at right with his sister Paris and brother Prince Michael Jackson II at their father's memorial service, was present during the singer's last moments

Now we will find out what he meant. But the most compelling testimony may come from Jackson’s eldest son, Prince. For, bizarrely, it is claimed at least one Jackson staff member apparently told the police that Murray summoned the 12-year-old to watch his futile attempts to revive him by CPR, something Murray strenuously denies.

The doctor insists Prince was not present during his father’s last moments. Whatever the truth, however, if and when Jackson’s son mounts the witness stand, it will surely make more prurient viewing than anything we saw in the OJ trial.

As millions of dollars of public money are poured into the investigation, a growing number of American onlookers are beginning to question the purpose of it all.

If, as the police believe, Jackson’s sordid death really was caused, or hastened, by ‘enablers’ among his high-powered medical team, then few would dispute that they should answer for their grasping and unethical behaviour.

By the same token, the abuse of prescription drugs has reached near epidemic proportions in the U.S. and claims countless lives each year.

This great unspoken vice is facilitated by dozens of greedy doctors and drugstore owners, but seldom is anyone brought to account. But this is the King of Pop and for him different rules apply.

Michael Jackson's casket on display during his memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles

Then there is Jackson himself. Thumbing through the police affidavit, it becomes clear that he had been a hardened and devious junkie for many years. His body resembled a pin-cushion with needle-marks everywhere — even between his toes — and he seems to have known as much about chemicals as choreography.

He described the anaesthetic he used nightly to put him to sleep as his ‘milk’. He had also invented an entire cast of aliases to moonwalk into his local chemist’s and collect his heavy-duty prescriptions. Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie, Omar Arnold and Josephine Baker were just some of the bizarre names he used.

This being the case, is it really right to persecute one doctor for his death? As Miranda Sevcik, the spokesman for Dr Murray’s legal team, told me this week: ‘He is being made the convenient scapegoat here. Unfortunately, there’s only one person to blame for Michael Jackson’s death — and he is no longer with us.’

In a carbon copy of the Michael Jackson case, Elvis Presley's doctor was blamed for the death of the first "King"

If and when Murray is charged, his defence will be that he had been Jackson’s doctor for only a few weeks and was trying to wean him off dangerous drugs — and particularly propofol, the anaesthetic which the corner believes killed him.

This is precisely the claim that was made by Elvis Presley’s ‘tame’ doctor, George Nichopoulos, when he faced trial for criminally over-prescribing drugs to the first ‘King’, whose death was almost a carbon-copy of Michael Jackson’s.

Blamed and hounded in much the same way as Dr Murray (who now requires round-the-clock protection), ‘Dr Nick’ survived an outraged Elvis fan’s assassination attempt while watching a football game, but was acquitted by a Memphis jury and still protests his innocence.

However, his medical licence was subsequently suspended and his career ruined so thoroughly that he took a job with a mail delivery company. Now 82 and writing a book about his experiences, he told me: ‘It cost me my practice and ruined my life, and maybe Dr Murray will have the same happen to him.

‘We don’t yet know all the facts of this case, but I doubt this is all about one doctor — there were probably a whole bunch of them down the years. Anyway, people like Elvis and Michael Jackson will always find someone to give them what they want.’

Unsurprisingly, the Jackson family take a very different view. Encamped in their mansion in Encino, California, they are delighted that the police are pursuing the case with such vigour, and rubbing their hands at the prospect of a huge show trial.

La Toya Jackson, pictured arriving at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles on July 6, says she is looking forward to the day justice is served

This much was evident this week, when the affidavit — describing in minute-by-minute detail how Dr Murray drip-fed the anaesthetic and a cocktail of other drugs to Jackson — was released.

‘I’m thankful to the investigators for uncovering the truth to the world,’ his 53-year-old sister, La Toya, pronounced triumphantly. ‘I look forward to the day justice will be served to all the parties involved in my brother’s homicide.’

Perhaps so, but even the least cynical observer might note that if Jackson is proved to have been the victim of homicide, his relatives stand to gain a good deal more than mere closure.

With his body still in deep freeze (the funeral is finally expected to take place at Forest Lawn cemetery next Wednesday) they and the sharp-suited attorneys who control his estate are cashing in on his name with what looks like indecent haste.

In October, London’s O2 Arena will host a display of Jackson’s mothballed memorabilia; there are plans for a lavish tribute concert in Vienna next year and the release of a film documenting his final rehearsals for the 50 London shows that never were; and a £90 coffee table book will be published, complete with photographs and private letters.

Yet this is only the beginning. Within hours of Jackson’s body being removed, his family hoovered up everything they could get from his rented house, including, it is said, the lyrics and master-tapes for dozens of previously unheard songs.

In the 50 days following his death, Jackson’s estate netted a cool £60 million, an amount expected to double by the year’s end. But if these new Jackson records are released, that amount will multiply many times.

The Neverland Ranch, which Jackson was desperate to sell, will be reopened as the new Graceland

And then, of course, there is Neverland, the theme-park folly which Jackson came to despise, and was desperate to sell, because it was the place where he was said to have sexually abused children.

All this will doubtlessly be forgotten when it reopens as a new Graceland, raking billions into the estate, of which Jackson’s mother, Katherine, has applied to be made a co-executor. It will surely one day fall under the family’s full control.

How much more marketable — and how much more alluring — the legend of Michael Jackson will be, if it transpires he was not responsible for his own squalid demise.

He could be portrayed as a vulnerable genius, callously preyed upon by his greedy quack. It is a point that has been noted by at least one former Jackson associate — a member of the legal team that successfully defended him during his 2005 trial on child sex charges.

The Jackson family - Rebbie, Janet, Randy, Tito, Marlon, Jackie and Jermaine, pictured at Michael's public memorial service - has been accused of deserting the star in his hour of need

At that time, though his stake in The Beatles’ back catalogue made him very wealthy on paper, Jackson — whose drug habit cost him about £30,000 a month and who frittered money away on a whim — was down to his last £400,000.

And with his reputation at an all-time low and his health failing, there seemed little prospect of him ever again becoming his family’s prized cash-cow, a role he had fulfilled from his earliest years.

To fight the paedophile case, he desperately needed help to pay his legal bills and went to his siblings, cap-in-hand. ‘Not one of them lifted a finger to help him then,’ the source told me this week.

‘Michael just wanted about $150,000 (£100,000) towards his legal costs, but not one of them came forward to help him. None of the brothers, and not Janet, who I’m sure could have afforded it.

‘The only member of his family who was close to Michael then was his mother, Katherine. She was concerned for him and seemed very genuine. It has sickened me to see all the brothers and sisters on television, crying over Michael.

Michael Jackson's estate made £60 million in the 50 days following his death

‘They weren’t there for him when he most needed them. They just leeched off him when times were good.’

Now, he infers, they are leeching off him again. It is a damning indictment, but if it is true they are hardly alone. In recent days, all manner of dubious characters have come out of the woodwork in search of vicarious fame — and money — giving the unedifying Jackson circus a momentum which now seems unstoppable and will doubtless roll on for years.

Among the most questionable are the doctor from Luton who claims Jackson (whom many believe to have died a frigid virgin) ‘begged’ her to have his babies, and the dermatologist’s assistant who says they had a gay fling.

Then, of course, there is Mark Lester, once the child star of the film musical Oliver! and now an obscure osteopath, who has placed himself back in the spotlight by surmising that he might be the father of Jackson’s children.

This week, a new comedy play — Michael Jackson At The Gates Of Heaven And Hell — opened at the Edinburgh Fringe. A satirical send-up of the hysteria we have witnessed since the singer died, it features John Lennon as the grim reaper, and a host of star-struck angels who vote Jackson ‘the living person they would most like to die’ on a heaven radio phone-in programme.

It ought to sound outlandish, but after all the hype on Planet Jackson in recent weeks it hardly seems out of the ordinary.

We can be sure that the madness will continue all the way to the courthouse steps, and long after Dr Conrad Murray — a fall guy if ever there was one — faces down his accusers.

For in truth this ghastly charade isn’t really about Michael Jackson, or justice. It’s all about creating and perpetuating a Hollywood myth — and keeping the cash registers whirring.

Look at the hat LaToya is wearing going to the funeral. I have seen that hat so many times now it must mean something.  ;)

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

January 07, 2011, 06:55:14 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "bec"
Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

Judges actors?! I would like to believe it ....... but come on, this is too much.....not even Michael Jackson can't do it..... and I wish to be wrong

Yes, Gina.  The judges, the lawyers, the police, the coroner, the UCLA staff, everyone in this situation is an actor.  We are all actors in this greatest of Michael's shows.  We are still in the part of "Liberian Girl" where people are wondering who is directing this whole thing and the people are still waiting for Michael to show up and start the action.  Remember in Liberian Girl, how everyone was just going about their own business, relaxing, chatting with one another, etc., and then someone finally noticed that Michael had been there all along, behind the camera?  Then Michael said, "OK, eveyrbody, that's a wrap."  We're somewhere in the hanging out, chatting, relaxing and in the "When's Michael gonna be here?  Where is he?" part of the "script."  In fact, the "script" is so loose and free that each of us isn't really following any pre-set lines.  We are just living our own lives, doing our own thing, and, of course, waiting for Michael to reappear and confirm to us that everything is alright with him and that this has been a show all along (and an eye-opener).  "Keep the Faith."  "You Are Not Alone."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 06:57:23 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
If anybody had a doubt about American justice system, now it is good time and example to see otherwise. Every country's legal system is not ideal. But you can' t say there is no justice at all (in any country). In fact, Michael was acquitted of all charges even though he was prosecuted.
 As I said earlier, prosecutor has complaint, fact of death, they have to pursue the case. That is their job. Michael's "death" is not an exception. There is someone died instead, then there is a case for prosection to bring to the court. Did you expect that prosecutor will let it go? But then you would say they don't love Michael and did not prosecute Murrey. That would have never happened. Everything what is now going on is normal. It still does not mean Michael is dead. The option of Michael being in witness protection is weaken. But we have to wait and see.

Justice was done back in 2005, even though the judge had some fishy moments and Sneddon never had any honest moments. Yet he was acquitted, which means in his case, the justice system worked. The big problem was, that he was already condemned even before he ever sat foot in the courtroom. Trial by media. Therefore, even after his acquittal, people STILL saw him as a child molester, even more when the media didn't bother to report his acquittal as big as the case itself, or even completely ignored the verdict. I think that has been a bigger issue than the justice system itself. The prosecution was malicious, the judge fishy, I know, but they weren't able to succeed in their vicious plan to put him behind bars.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions