Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 07, 2011, 06:46:30 AM
Please, I am fed up with being told to be calm.  I am perfectly calm.  I have worked in the legal professional for more than 25 years and again, am just voicing my opinion that this all seems too real for even MJ to pull off.  Why is it that when one of us happens to comment that we think the hearing is "real" we are jumped on and told to calm down.  I thought the purpose of the site was for all of us to be able to voice our opinions not just when those opinions conformed to what the majority think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

January 07, 2011, 06:58:14 AM
Quote from: "peggy99"
Please, I am fed up with being told to be calm.  I am perfectly calm.  I have worked in the legal professional for more than 25 years and again, am just voicing my opinion that this all seems too real for even MJ to pull off.  Why is it that when one of us happens to comment that we think the hearing is "real" we are jumped on and told to calm down.  I thought the purpose of the site was for all of us to be able to voice our opinions not just when those opinions conformed to what the majority think.

:shock:  :roll: Ooookay...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:18:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login having just read this whos to say murray wasnt txtin people to make good michaels getaway ok we have heard it was to hide evidence but if its a fake death then wouldnt you be nervous about hiding a superstar? murray may of been txtin to get things in place for michaels getaway and maybe they used a hospice patient to fake death IDK anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:29:11 AM
For the record,I have not once said the Judge is an actor.
The purpose of the two threads,the discussion and the summary updates are to provide as much insight into what is going on,being said,and how ridiculous this whole thing is.

Of course it's real,the media are reporting it,it's going down,the point is though that everything being said is bullshit.Not one story matches.How can a man be convicted of manslaughter when there is going to be around 30+stories...all saying different things.Full trial would be based on facts,and evidence and there being enough of both and atm..there appears to be neither.
If you read what is being said,the conflicting stories,the time lines that make no sense,the actions that make even less sense than the time line,the lies and uncertainties of everyone involved,lack of tested evidence,lack of crime scene,unrecovered evidence-cctv/bottles,it is quite clear...this is just typical Hollywood.
There has been no proof given as yet that Murray killed anyone and the way it's going...there is none.

They hadn't even tested the syringes up until about 2days ago and there is barely anything in them to test,dust anyone?
There is no proof of a body-they took pictures without one
The paramedics waited for Dr Murray to run around the upstairs picking up things while they had the most famous man in the world flat lining in the back...but it's fine cause those bottles he had to collect were more vital than getting the patient to the hospital.
Ambulance-reversed from a donut driveway,no sirens....sorry....two of the biggest mistakes to date.
apart from Alvarez,Murray and some medical staff who have already lied on the med reports,had inconsistent stories,one was missing all day and wouldn't sign anything to do with him...who saw the body,cold,dead,lifeless,blue?I am yet to hear someone of legit standing and someone trustworthy stand up and say,I saw him.
There is no one.Every single person in this makes no sense.
He was on the bed-sprawled,looking lifeless,then he was on the floor...then he was back on the bed,yet the police markers are on the floor which is not where paramedics found him.
House,left open for 4days afterwards...everyone and their mother walked through that house taking things,leaving things. NOT normal.

The UCLA staff and paramedics asked Murray about times,he said he had no watch on-but he had 2cell phones,and in every picture since he has worn one.
The heartbeat-there was one,and a pump was inserted...then there wasn't one and he was dead...but he had been dead at the house and on the way...which was 2hrs+ before he got there so no medical expert would work on someone knowing their brain had been deprived of oxygen for that long(MAX is about 12mins I think and even then your pushing the chance of regaining full brain function again)
It would be inhuman to bring someone to life and they be brain dead and living only with support of machines...and also,nearly impossible.
Murray knew nothing all morning,denied even giving him any sort of drug,said he was just dehydrated and then all of a sudden,he'd witnessed the cardiac arrest and him die.
What?
He is a cardiologist ok..but who doesn't know CPR-or thinks its ok on a bed with one hand,doesn't know mouth to mouth,doesn't know where his only patient lives-how does he get to work??still gotta type it into the sat nav if you don't know the way.
He ran downstairs to talk to Prince-mid CPR,didn't know the times of events,didn't know much really for a qualified medical professionaml hired to look after and possibly save the life of a human being did he really?
He was originally brought in 'supposedly' for the TII tour,
(lets not forget his license is not valid abroad)to work on him if needed in the UK IF the tour was going ahead(and was real which is wasn't) and anything happened in the 02arena...they would lose their insurance money because Murray wasn't licensed to perform on him and I don't think the 02 would be having that.They would of insisted he use a UK Dr or someone with a legal right to look after him while in London.
So Murray...really was brought in just for this because he was useless anywhere else.
This goes along with his 'other name' multiple addresses,strange pictures of his surgery which...aren't his surgery,and that he talks to his patients via youtube.

No one is going to try to tell me Michael Jackson,on a strict organic,healthy diet,in love with life and his children,wouldn't even let them on the internet or watch most of the TV for fear their innocence would be taken and they'd read/see bad things.....was walking around with no clothes on,a catheter in,drugged out his mind,with his bedroom door wide open.He didn't have secret drug binges in the middle of the night like people go snack from the fridge while they slept,and then appear fine for lunch to sit with them,then go do whatever.That routine everyday would show clear signs to anyone a mile away from him.

I could go on and on...and I really would like to but it's all already out there,you know it,it's why your here now....just because a judge is listening to it doesn't mean those facts^^^are any less real or correct.

And if I have said calm down-I have explained why and also it is for people coming out with things like 'that's it...he is really dead' not to stop people having an opinion.
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:43:41 AM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:37:43 AM
if this dont goto trial then i know its a fix/false they will find a reason for it not to goto trial im sure and if like people think its a hoax then why would they send an innocent man (murray) to jail he is the fall guy in all of this,but if it is true and he is really dead then murray derserves everything he gets like u said he was more bothered about hiding evidence than tryin to save michael which to me is stupid your more likely to goto jail for him dying than him living and you having to explain why the hospital set up in mikes room!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:39:41 AM
Thank you for your insight.  I have never said "it's all over, he's dead" in fact I still believe he is alive.  All I meant by my comments was that I (personally) think this has now gone too far and when the truth eventually surfaces (which I am doubtful about) a lot of people are going to be in serious trouble.  I wondered why MJ would do this to his family and nearest and dearest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 07, 2011, 07:52:04 AM
here is a thought....................
WHAT IF.................the judge,having been contacted by MICHEAL .agrees 100% to his plan,because the judge knows and hates the bad stuff that goes down today
WHAT IF.................the whole of the 9th floor is given over to producing this "film"
WHAT IF............we obviously cant be told the truth YET
WHAT IF...........i go back to my padded cell now.........................xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:10:32 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
here is a thought....................
WHAT IF.................the judge,having been contacted by MICHEAL .agrees 100% to his plan,because the judge knows and hates the bad stuff that goes down today
WHAT IF.................the whole of the 9th floor is given over to producing this "film"
WHAT IF............we obviously cant be told the truth YET
WHAT IF...........i go back to my padded cell now.........................xxx

Is it a large padded cell because I would very much like to join you lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 07, 2011, 08:11:48 AM
yes its huge,and pink ha ha come on over xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:32:00 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
yes its huge,and pink ha ha come on over xxx

Great give me directions and I'll be there lol x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:56:15 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I have a headache.

But it's becoming clear, THIS is why we have been hoaxing for 18 months. To have memorized the original statements completely so we can immediately recognize the BLATANT contradictions now.

I'm back to assuming court can't be real real. Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

This is why cops and detectives and lawyers aren't handling the prelim case, which is what's normal, and instead we have the actual witnesses in person, junking up a whole lot of time and days. Because This Is It.

The Honorable Michael Pastor is a very real judge, and he is a very no nonsense man. He's tough as nails and sharp as a sword.

DDA Walgren is also a very real prosecutor & he's very good at his job. He's experienced with high profile celebrity cases.

Cops do not handle preliminary cases. Judges do. Cops gather evidence and turn it over to the prosecution who, in turn, presents it during a preliminary hearing. Based upon the evidence the prosecution provides (witnesses, scientific test results, ballistics, etc.), the judge then decides if their is enough merit to justify a jury trial.

These witnesses aren't junking anything. They are a critical and vital part of the preliminary hearing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

bec

January 07, 2011, 11:42:28 AM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
I have a headache.

But it's becoming clear, THIS is why we have been hoaxing for 18 months. To have memorized the original statements completely so we can immediately recognize the BLATANT contradictions now.

I'm back to assuming court can't be real real. Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

This is why cops and detectives and lawyers aren't handling the prelim case, which is what's normal, and instead we have the actual witnesses in person, junking up a whole lot of time and days. Because This Is It.

The Honorable Michael Pastor is a very real judge, and he is a very no nonsense man. He's tough as nails and sharp as a sword.

DDA Walgren is also a very real prosecutor & he's very good at his job. He's experienced with high profile celebrity cases.

Think bigger.

Think outside the box  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2011, 12:39:24 PM
I am really very sorry for the delay on yesterday's summary everyone,had some 'real life' problems to sort out,not in the best mood.
I will get Day 3 up asap, drink some tea,get calm,get focussed and be back with you for day 4 of this monumental event.

S xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

January 07, 2011, 12:52:21 PM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
I have a headache.

Cops do not handle preliminary cases. Judges do. Cops gather evidence and turn it over to the prosecution who, in turn, presents it during a preliminary hearing. Based upon the evidence the prosecution provides (witnesses, scientific test results, ballistics, etc.), the judge then decides if their is enough merit to justify a jury trial.

These witnesses aren't junking anything. They are a critical and vital part of the preliminary hearing.

This is all very real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 12:57:40 PM
If a real body was procured, in some way, then the paramedics are telling the truth about the events of that day therefore they would not be in on the hoax. It explains why they would not have recognized Michael (because it wasn't him) and why it would seem that he had been "down" for a lengthy amount of time (because the body would be from a previously deceased person).

If a real body was procured, then an autopsy on this body would  be contradictory to Michael's physical condition such as the lung ailments reported in the Autopsy report. These lung disorders would have made it impossible for Michael to sing/dance. But we see that he was singing and dancing in the movie "This Is It". At least two of the lung disorders, reported in the autopsy report, are related to smoking. One of them is usually only attributed to a smoker, I do not believe Michael was a smoker most singers and/or dancers do not smoke and Michael was not shown smoking in the many pictures taken of him. This therefore could mean that a single individual, a couple of people or no one at all from the coroner's office is directly involved in the hoax.

If a real body was used, the reports by the other witnesses who were present in the house, may also be accurate from their point of view. Using a real body, would diminish the number of people involved in the hoax, the less people actually in on the hoax...the more successful it would be. Less people, means more control over how things unfold and less chances of someone revealing the hoax before intended.

Given these things, it is possible that the trial is not a fake in itself. It may be that this a real court proceeding in an effort to show how the courts can be manipulated, as part of an ARG scenario and/or a sort of "live action drama" being played out before the entire world.  A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions. It could also be in an effort to try to open the general publics eyes to the all the inconstancies, get them asking questions and awaken even more people to the idea that Michael Jackson is actually alive.

How else would the hoax gain more attention, beyond the believers, who are already aware of it. It had to go "Global" as in the media reporting this hearing or nothing would progress further than it has, we would be at a standstill.

On another note, the admitting name supposedly used at UCLA was Shaun Soule. The reason given for this was to protect Michael's privacy and prevent a crush of people and media coming to UCLA. Well we know that didn't work, National Photo Group was at Michael's house so it was reported anyway. But if they used an alias when admitting Michael to the hospital, why did they use a completely different one on the blood samples obtained from the body?
They autopsy report tells us that the vials of blood were labelled as "Gershwin" and this was the blood used for the reported testing in the autopsy report.

There would have been no reason to use two different aliases, one for the patient and one for the patient's blood samples. The using of the Shaun Soule alias did not even come out until weeks after June 25, 2009 so the use of a different alias on the blood samples wasn't required to protect Michael Jackson's privacy. These blood samples were taken prior to any death having been pronounced and when resuscitation efforts were still ongoing.I would think that it is procedure to label blood and other fluid samples with the same name that a patient is admitted under so that these samples can be matched up with the right patient when results are obtained.  

So there must be another reason why two different names would have been used.

Gershwin
George & Ira Gershwin - brothers, composer/pianist & lyricist." Porgy and Bess" is their most renowned Opera. There most popular song came from this Opera "It Ain't Necessarily So".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It Ain't Necessarily So - It's not as it at first seems, It's fake, It's not true...it's a hoax.

Liza May Minnelli is an American singer and actress. She is the daughter of singer and actress Judy Garland (Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and film director Vincente Minnelli.

Liza Minnelli's godfather is IRA GERSHWIN.

Shaun - God's Gift
Anglicized form of SEÁN

SEÁN - God Is Gracious
Irish form of JOHN

JOHN - God Is Gracious, Merciful
English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of the Greek name Ioannes, itself derived from the Hebrew name  Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered saints. The first was John the Baptist, a Jewish ascetic who was considered the forerunner of Jesus Christ. The second was the apostle John, who was also traditionally regarded as the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation

Soule - Obsolete spelling of SOUL
French verb
1. First-person singular present indicative of SOULER.

Souler
   1. (transitive) To get (someone) drunk.
   2. (transitive, literary) To fill up as if with food.
   3. (transitive) To confuse or extenuate with an unending flow of something.
   4. (transitive) To figuratively intoxicate or overexcite.
   5. (reflexive) To get drunk.
   6. (reflexive) To consume excessively of something; to gorge oneself on something.
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:01:57 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions