Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 06, 2011, 07:53:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
******update
MJ´s medical records in Joe Jackson´s lawsuit,states,the intraaortic ballon pump was inserted at 2.05pm, AFTER they detected heartbeat OUCH-also sort of impossible too??yet Dr. Cooper said she didn´t recognize a heartbeat at the time, but it was written down in the medical records she did...and she signed them anyway.

Also,What happened to no one being in the house
it was packed lmao
The maid,Dr,kids,Alvarez,Kai,security
Table for 7+sec detail

The security tapes that the police downloaded were of the gates and the front entrance of the house ONLY and nothing from inside the home.They are still missing...no one bothered to find out where they went..just like they never asked Murray where he was taking bags of Michael's posessions too...
Pictures have just been shown to the court of his bedroom/scene,no body was pictured in them(go figure) and the markers which showed where the body was found by Murray...ARE ON THE FLOOR NOT THE BED.

I just watched a video of Kai on LKL and i'm sorry...but if Michael Jackson is dying upstairs,y'all dont get in a circle in the den and pray you fucking move your ass up those stairs,ALLOWED or not-rules don't apply when your boss has no heartbeat love...and you do something,anything to help.
LK"did you see them remove the body?"
K"No,they asked us to leave the hall at 1...1.30,security asked us to leave"
Pretty big gap that whole 30mins floating around somewhere
Why was Dr murray running downstairs to talk to prince shouldn't he of been non stop ressus on Michael...I mean ffs man...the king of music is dying on the bed....er...floor...er..bed..no floor!and your running away?
She never heard the 911 call
No one spoke to her and told her he was going to the hospital..so nothing to suggest her boss was gone and she was unemployed?charming...
and then to top it off.....SHE LEFT WORKING THERE IN MAY 2009 what on earth....
why was she back in June?hmmmmmmmmmmm??
never knew that...

Give me strength.

Whatta mess. It's like Cluedo. Who did it? (Mike or Conny) Where? (Bed or floor) With what? (Propofol or Lorazepam).

Oh my, I've come home to the scene in that photograph before.  The only difference is that I don't have a cat so they tried to blame the turtle!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: "YouGiveMeButterflies"
I was looking online for information on perjury; it's consequences, examples when it's applied, etc.  California treats perjury (i.e. Willingly Lying under oath, in police testimony, etc) as a Felony.  This got me worried; now that the trial has started, people WILL be forced to lie under oath to cover for him.  Would he risk putting every person close to him of getting charged with a felony?

Even worse, I found this:

Subornation of Perjury Under California Penal Code 127 PC

California law recognizes another type of perjury -- subornation of perjury under Penal Code 127 PC. If you willfully convince or persuade someone else to commit perjury.and they do, in fact, commit perjury.you may be convicted of this offense.

Basically, this means that if Michael DOES come forward, he could be charged with a felony on top of anyone else who lied to protect him.

And what happens if they ARE convicted of perjury?
Penalties, Punishment, and Sentencing for Perjury in California

Perjury under Penal Code 118 PC is a felony. If convicted, you face two, three, or four years in the California State Prison. Depending on the circumstances, you may additionally be sentenced to

* formal probation,

* fines,

* restitution (especially if the conduct involved providing false information in connection with an application for welfare aid -- also known as "welfare fraud"), and

* community service or labor.

This is a serious issue guys, and it needs to be discussed.  We can only avoid harsh realities like this for so long...

If there really was another body transported to the hospital, all of these people could be telling the truth.  Maybe the person really was a hospice patient, who Michael knew and offered to take care of their passing, burial, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Is this true??  

(im not sure if i believe this MJHOAX person as she has lied on twitter before..  she is the one who started the false rumours about there being pictures of MJ on the floor...    silly woman)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
# Yet Alvarez testified that Dr. Murray and Him had moved MJ to the floor upon calling 911 so whcih is it??     about 24 hours ago  via txt

Paramedica testified when they arrived to MJ house on Carolwood MJ was on the bed about 24 hours ago via txt

GUYS..  THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT.  
WAS MICHAEL ON THE BED OR ON THE FLOOR??????

On Friday 7th January 2011, @Mjfaithful said:

PLEASE READ, RETWEET AND SHARE. UPDATE FROM MORNING COURT SESSION VIA @Taaj2001. Paramedics Richard Seneff and Martin Blount testified this morning. Seneff was first to testify and the first Paramedic to enter the premises with Blount in tow with equipment. Upon arriving on the scene Michael was lying in his bed, they lifted him off the bed onto the floor next to the bed and then quickly moved Michael to the floor at the foot of the bed to provide for more room. Seneff upon examination said Michael pupils were fixed and dialated and from his experience Micheal had been gone for a long time. He Estimated the time to be anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour. Paramedics asked Murray what drugs he had given Michael when Seneff saw 3 bottles of Lidocane on the floor and Murray stated nothing. Upon hooking Michael up to the monitor there was no activity, Michael was flat lined with no pulse. Dr Murray told Seneff he was getting a pulse in Michael groin area (Femaral artery) Seneff felt the same spot and felt no pulse. When Blount, the 2nd Paramedic testified a lot of technical information was given, he stated it was very hard to find a vein on Michael.When the defense questioned Blount he was asked if it is common to not be able to find a vein on drug addicts, Blount testified that he's worked on heroin addicts and been able to find veins without problems. Blount also testified that typically you can not find a vein on a person who is dead or has no blood circulation.
The next witness was a AT&T phone Records Manager. The Prosecution at this point in time showed Murray's phone records. Murray's phone was set for automatic push data for every hour from the hours of Midnight to Six am. The next witness was a Sprint area Retail Manager. Murray's phone was capable of text messaging, emailing and internet access. At this time phone activity was discussed in great detail. at 6:31am Murray sent or received a text, at 7:03am sent or received a text, at 7:29am sent or received a text, AT 8:14am sent or received a text, at 8:26am sent or received a text, at 8:54am sent or received a text, at 9:00am sent or received a text, at 9:11am sent or received a text, at 9:35am sent or received a text, at 10:04am sent or received a text, at 10:25am sent or received a text, at 10:44am sent or received a text, at 11:08am sent or received a text, at 12:03pm and 12:04pm sent or received a text to Texas, at 12:13pm sent or received a text, at 12:18pm sent or received a text, at 12:52pm sent or received a text to California, at 1:23pm sent or received a text to Nevada, at 2:19pm sent or received a text, at 2:55pm sent or received a text, at 3:20pm sent or received a text, at 3:30pm sent or received a text, at 3:38pm sent or received a text, at 4:03pm Sent or received a text. The witness was then asked if there was any way of finding out the contexts of the texts and the witness testified yes there is. Then any calls that were made was addressed:
Outgoing calls that Murray made are as follows:
9:23am lasted 22 minutes, call made to Vegas.
10:14am lasted 2 minutes, call to a 714 area code.
11:07am lasted 1 minute, call to a 614 area code.
11:18am lasted 32 minutes, call made to Vegas.
11:49am lasted 3 minutes, call to area code unknown.
11:51am call lasted 11 minutes,call to area code 321.
12:12pm call lasted 1 minute, call to area code 562
After this testimony the Defense asked the witness " "Why did you get this job" and the Judge quickly said "What kind of question is that" then the Defense said " Withdrawn". This information was all received over the phone from Taaj who was in court all day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:33:00 PM
Why would the defense ask a phone records manager why he got this job?
What am I missing?  

Somebody is lying about where Michael was.  We know he was on the bed when the 911 call was made.  We heard Alvarez tell Murray to get him on the floor.  Alvarez stated he and Murray did just that, yet the paramedic says that Michael was on the bed when they arrived four minutes later.  Huge discrepency... not exactly a small detail you might forget.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 06, 2011, 08:35:34 PM
Reading through today's notes-which I will put up first thing in the morning as I am about to drop off just one thing I want to leave you with....when Kai said on LKL in 2009 they took the 'body' out of the house and security asked her to move about 1...and then settled at 1.30

how is this possible

This questioning of Dr. Murry took place at 1:35 in the room where there were five or six people working on Michael Jackson. Correct. She checked her pager,it was 100% 1:35

It took much longer than 5mins to get to UCLA in LA traffic at lunch time....in an ambulance with no sirens going.

Someone needs to draw up some sort of LOGICAL timeline,this is absolutley ridiculous.

@DTD as far as I know and have been told/read so far they found him sprawled out on the bed.I have no idea how he got to be on the floor,then back on the bed again.
There is no way Taaj was in court,That transcript from twitter has been taken from a summary from someone else.I have just read a very similar one myself.
I will give you as I said above,the summary when I wake up,I need to sleep right now.
There are names for those numbers.
Sorry but I really would not put faith in anything she says/tweets/does.She is one of the stalkers,has been accused of fraud and has multiple restraining orders against her-and because of those that is how she was not in court...the person who has them against her was in there herself.I'm sure there would be no tolleration of fan wars at a manslaughter prelim.
There is no ifs or buts about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 12:14:57 AM
I have a headache.

But it's becoming clear, THIS is why we have been hoaxing for 18 months. To have memorized the original statements completely so we can immediately recognize the BLATANT contradictions now.

I'm back to assuming court can't be real real. Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

This is why cops and detectives and lawyers aren't handling the prelim case, which is what's normal, and instead we have the actual witnesses in person, junking up a whole lot of time and days. Because This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2011, 02:46:59 AM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
******update
MJ´s medical records in Joe Jackson´s lawsuit,states,the intraaortic ballon pump was inserted at 2.05pm, AFTER they detected heartbeat OUCH-also sort of impossible too??yet Dr. Cooper said she didn´t recognize a heartbeat at the time, but it was written down in the medical records she did...and she signed them anyway.

Also,What happened to no one being in the house
it was packed lmao
The maid,Dr,kids,Alvarez,Kai,security
Table for 7+sec detail

The security tapes that the police downloaded were of the gates and the front entrance of the house ONLY and nothing from inside the home.They are still missing...no one bothered to find out where they went..just like they never asked Murray where he was taking bags of Michael's posessions too...
Pictures have just been shown to the court of his bedroom/scene,no body was pictured in them(go figure) and the markers which showed where the body was found by Murray...ARE ON THE FLOOR NOT THE BED.

I just watched a video of Kai on LKL and i'm sorry...but if Michael Jackson is dying upstairs,y'all dont get in a circle in the den and pray you fucking move your ass up those stairs,ALLOWED or not-rules don't apply when your boss has no heartbeat love...and you do something,anything to help.
LK"did you see them remove the body?"
K"No,they asked us to leave the hall at 1...1.30,security asked us to leave"
Pretty big gap that whole 30mins floating around somewhere
Why was Dr murray running downstairs to talk to prince shouldn't he of been non stop ressus on Michael...I mean ffs man...the king of music is dying on the bed....er...floor...er..bed..no floor!and your running away?
She never heard the 911 call
No one spoke to her and told her he was going to the hospital..so nothing to suggest her boss was gone and she was unemployed?charming...
and then to top it off.....SHE LEFT WORKING THERE IN MAY 2009 what on earth....
why was she back in June?hmmmmmmmmmmm??
never knew that...

Give me strength.

Whatta mess. It's like Cluedo. Who did it? (Mike or Conny) Where? (Bed or floor) With what? (Propofol or Lorazepam).

Oh my, I've come home to the scene in that photograph before.  The only difference is that I don't have a cat so they tried to blame the turtle!
lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

January 07, 2011, 03:12:32 AM
If this whole thing does not scream INCOMPETANCE...I give up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

2 Bad

January 07, 2011, 04:19:16 AM
Whew! It's taken all day and evening to get through all this. Thank you Sinderella and Souza for keeping the peace.
So many contradictions!
Right there and what we've read about for the past 18 months.
I also fond another site with what went on:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's interesting to read the different "takes" and get different views.
Gotta keep our eyes open!
There is truth somewhere in this mess, and it's not even close to being over.

It all makes me feel sad even though I believe Michael is alive. I'll stay strong and be supportive, watch, listen and learn.
This old lady needs to get to bed now, my puppy says she is up too late it is time for snuggling in bed!
 At this point we really still don't know what happened, we know there are too many stories!!!!
Stay strong!
We Love you and miss you Michael!!!
Keeping the Faith!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:03:09 AM
Thank you so much Sinderella for updating everybody!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:45:29 AM
You are very welcome <3
I am trying to keep it updated as much as I can as quick as I can,and like I said any info I miss-and there will be something, just add it on here or send me it to include in the locked thread.

There was A LOT of information pouring out of that court room yesterday because of all the numbers,names,times etc being worked through,medical staff talking about different drugs and so on,and all relative,so I will have it up by this afternoon hopefully sorted into some sort of order and then we're into day 4 of this masterpiece,well I say masterpiece atm it's like a comdedy sketch...

I really do think there needs to be a time line done from what was said in 09 and what is being said now to compare,if anyone wishes to attempt that and has time it would be extremley helpful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 07, 2011, 05:55:57 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

Judges actors?! I would like to believe it ....... but come on, this is too much.....not even Michael Jackson can't do it..... and I wish to be wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 06:07:40 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Real court employees yes, doing their regular jobs like every day, but the lawyers, witnesses, and judges are all actors.

Judges actors?! I would like to believe it ....... but come on, this is too much.....not even Michael Jackson can't do it..... and I wish to be wrong

Exactly what I have been trying to say but it keeps falling on deaf ears and my comments are dismissed  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 07, 2011, 06:12:37 AM
I agree with the posts above, i don't think that it's really possible to hire actors who will act as judges in the court, it's too much even for a megastar like MJ, however i wish it were true :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

GoOoF

January 07, 2011, 06:38:02 AM
Quote from: "peggy99"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Exactly what I have been trying to say but it keeps falling on deaf ears and my comments are dismissed  :(

I'm just wondering, what did you guys expect?
That there will be no court, no judges, no lawyers, no witnesses, or? Of course, there are. There's no need to be negative, we've all knew this was goin' to happen.
Finally something is happening. So just stay calm till the end, and watch. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions