~Souza~

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 06, 2011, 01:36:08 PM
Quote from: "shelby61"
Yes I was wondering that myself if Sin is attending court everyday to get these notes....lucky her if she is.  Otherwise, we have to rely on third party sources and media to find out any information.

In addition, why would they allow the public to attend such a "high profile hearing" because all the evidence and testimony and so on would be tainted by media coverage.  I suppose instead of going after Sneddon for lying and providing false information in MJ's case in 2005, MJ has decided to expose all the liars in the D.A.'s office in Santa Barbara County.  I honestly think we should be looking at the D.A.'s office in Santa Barbara County - I think there is something evil and corrupt going on there. JMO

I think she said that she was collecting the info from the forum right here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

January 06, 2011, 01:43:18 PM
I looked up "preliminary hearing" online and found out that a preliminary hearing is to find out whether there is enough probable cause to pursue sentencing.  According to my understanding of what I've read so far, Dr. Murray is not necessarily defintely guilty of harming or killing Michael.  Michael is still alive.  Also, from my previous employment by a lawyer and my own appearances in court, I know that both Plaintiff and Defendant haev up to 120 days to pursue and provide evidence to prove what they are trying to prove.  This means that there could be another hearing on or before May 4, 2011.  Also, the behavior exhibited by Prince and Paris outside of the courtroom may have just been a part of the act.  Of course, the children may also have been upset at having to be used by Dr. Murray to prove his innocence.  I will say more later when I have more time.  I hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

January 06, 2011, 01:47:05 PM
@Anyone who wants to know
No,I am not in court,I can't be there unfortunatley the summary for each day is a combination of notes from someone I know who is inside every day,my own notes and so on.
I would not put false,media speculated rubbish up.

@curls You're very welcome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 06, 2011, 01:51:29 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "bec"
I'm starting to think that this trial is real and MJ really is setting up the entire justice system and this is exactly what TS was saying about Prince not having to testify and lie under oath.
Which means this really is how bad it is. They will ruin an innocent man's life over rumor and speculation. Which, come to think of it, is exactly what they did to MJ.

Disagree. This hoax is about, should be about much more than setting up justice system. MJ was announced not guilty of all charges. What else do we need? Justice was done. You mean Michael should not be prosecuted? Wrong. If you think from prosecutor's prospective, that is their job to pursue if they have got complaint, especially from teenager. Michael should not give that opportunity to them. Even if prosecutor would have known the extortion is the ground of accusations. However, prudent person thinks, Michael must sleep with woman or man (if he is gay of course), but not with strange to him children. Yes, we know Michael is innocent and pure, but prosecutor can't say that in response to complaint:"Oh, you know what it's ok, that's Michael, he is pure , harmless man". No, they have to do their job. In other words, Michael should not be that careless, especially that in the past he once already experienced bad people greed.
So, this hoax must be about, I would say for example, to expose corruption in medical and pharmacy system. Or money.......in the first place for everything unfortunately.

I dont agree with you scorpionchick.. They wanted distroy michael jackson. it was all an act against him. nothing was fair in that case.. ..

I did not say it was fair or not. I said it is prosecutor job to prosecute, pursue complaint. Did prosecutor sent that woman and her 2 sons to Michael's house? No. MJ picked them to help on his own. Michael should be very careful, not that naive. People don't understand purity, majority are dirty minded.I love MJ very much.But the truth is the truth.We have to be objective. MJ said once :"If society does not accept innocent relationship (meaning he sleeps in the same room with young boys innocently), that's society problem, not mine". I think living in society it can not be completely ignored.Especially in the legal system as in here, people looking for who to sue to get money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 06, 2011, 01:54:03 PM
Quote from: "FITA"
I looked up "preliminary hearing" online and found out that a preliminary hearing is to find out whether there is enough probable cause to pursue sentencing.  According to my understanding of what I've read so far, Dr. Murray is not necessarily defintely guilty of harming or killing Michael.  Michael is still alive.  Also, from my previous employment by a lawyer and my own appearances in court, I know that both Plaintiff and Defendant haev up to 120 days to pursue and provide evidence to prove what they are trying to prove.  This means that there could be another hearing on or before May 4, 2011.  Also, the behavior exhibited by Prince and Paris outside of the courtroom may have just been a part of the act.  Of course, the children may also have been upset at having to be used by Dr. Murray to prove his innocence.  I will say more later when I have more time.  I hope this helps.

Plaintiff and Defendant are in civil cases, not criminal. The time to respond is differ from case to case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

January 06, 2011, 02:02:47 PM
GINAFELICIA wrote:

bec wrote:
I'm starting to think that this trial is real

How can it not be real?!?!?!??!? It is real.... and this is scary enough!!!!!
The trial is not a movie  
The judge is not an actor.
Those lawyers are real lawyers.

So it has to be real

And all we've seen is not "real", :?:  the memorial, burial, the autopsy report .. I saw many people on the day of burial began to lose faith, it is all too real for the world that Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at the hands of your doctor, there must be a legal proceeding "real", all I had to come
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 06, 2011, 03:28:03 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Thanks Sinderella for posting this and further summaries for us to examine.  If we are firmly convinced Michael is alive by the many proofs we have found this 18 months, then we can enjoy the show as perfected art at its finest. MJ is a master and as usual has hired the best to work with him. A good movie leaves you glued to the end, not able to guess how it will go. Besides art he is showing the failure of the justice sytem for so many (he included in 2005), and human nature in judging before the evidence is in. I believe this case will be unprecidented, and even when MJ BAMS I don't think he would be arrested like everyone believes. I believe everything has been taken care of. I've never been so not afraid in my whole life. Let's love and support MJ and each other throughout this adventure!
I agree and let me just say this is the best live interactive movie/performance art I have ever been witness to. Not only is this like a good who dun it novel; it is almost better than true crimes which I love.

This is a global lesson and the scary thing right now while watching this unfold is how dumbed down society truly is. This event going on called The Hoax of Michael Jackson's death and the Dr. who didn't know CPR: lol... is so ludicris that when I lurk over at the Ustream and the non-believers who just mimick and repeat what the media says, that is scary.  :shock:  

It just says to me that if Michael Jackson has fooled almost a good majority of people; think about how easy the NWO aka TPTB have been fooling us for years. I read where some people were concerned with this being illegal and I will say that this happens everyday right under our noses for real. This is real and fake at the same time. Anything can be bought for the right price. This is performance art being documented. Everything is gonna be aight!  ;)

The non-believers believe the lies being told by the media and they are just repeating it to others who take their word as truth; then they spread the info via the web and next thing it is:

BREAKING NEWS!

Faking Breaking the News is exactly what is happening. The fact that many here in this forum start to doubt is troubling also. This is no time to go soft. It is actually hilarious when you know the details of it being a hoax. Relax and enjoy the show.

That is exactly what this is The Greatest Show on Earth.

Looks like they are going to blame the fans and paps, lol

Keep Watching![/b]
Michael Jackson hearing: Paparazzi, fans hampered paramedics from getting stricken pop star to hospital
January 6, 2011 | 10:58 am
A paramedic who tried in vain to save Michael Jackson’s life testified Thursday that an unruly crowd of paparazzi and tourists outside the pop star’s home hampered efforts to get to the hospital.

“It’s a circus out there. It’s unbelievable,” recalled Los Angeles City Fire Department paramedic Richard Senneff of the scene outside Jackson’s Holmby Hills mansion June 25, 2009.

The witness testified on the second day of testimony at a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to try Dr. Conrad Murray for involuntary manslaughter. Senneff said that the ambulance driver had trouble navigating away from the residence because of a throng that included passengers of a tour bus and photographers with “big cameras, little cameras, video cameras, still cameras.”

At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “It just seemed wrong,” he said. Under questioning by a defense lawyer, Senneff said Murray wanted to put a “central line” to restart Jackson’s heart, but that medics did not have equipment or training to do so. He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him and hospital officials told him over the radio to “call” Jackson’s death, but that neither he nor Murray wanted to do so. “I said, 'Be advised, this is a very high-profile VIP,' ” Senneff said.

The 50-year-old singer was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center. Senneff said rescue workers had gone “above and beyond” the call of duty in the field not because Jackson was a celebrity, but “because it was someone’s son.” Katherine Jackson, the singer’s mother, listened intently in the courtroom gallery. Judge Michael Pastor also heard from a second paramedic who, like Senneff, said that Murray initially claimed he had not given his patient any medication.

Martin Blount said the denial struck him as odd because he saw a hypodermic needle and three bottles of lidocaine in the room. Murray, he said, “scooped up” the bottles and placed them in a bag before they left for the hospital. “Did you ever see those bottles again,” Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked. “No, sir,” Blount replied. Murray, 57, has pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors accuse Murray of an “extreme deviation” from the standard of medical care by, among other things, giving Jackson the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat insomnia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 06, 2011, 03:39:25 PM
The judge doesn´t seem to be interested in the case says a member of justice for mj group who went into the courtroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 03:49:23 PM
I'm pretty new here, what is or how do you find the closed thread on this subject?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 06, 2011, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: "darkchild58"
I'm pretty new here, what is or how do you find the closed thread on this subject?
Here it is and welcome to the padded cell!  :lol:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 04:00:52 PM
Currently going through all calls that Murray made from multiple cell phones to multiple numbers..some only lasting 7seconds,one in the ambulance..apparently.
Also,the fact one came from the Beverley Hills hotel has not come up in questioning.
Up to now he has called 26ppl on these cell phones since 6am June 25th and not one of those was 911
Maybe LAX private runway and check in just wouldn't pick up......hahaha.

Day 3's summary is going to have a lot of BS-just pre warning you now.
For example,the way it's coming out,Murray had time to run around and hide most of Michael's room/life/posessions into bags and the paramedics claim to have seen him doing so,from the ground floor....er..ok?
and then at the hospital remembered that after all that bagging shit up...he'd left that one tube of cream no one was supposed to see out on the side GOD DAMN IT  lol....seriously...this is so comical.

Nothing has been said as to why the ambulance reveresed with no sirens on,let a tour bus move at it's own pace,when Carolwood has a donut shaped driveway,surely for emergency life and death situations sirens go on first,foot down..and YOU DRIVE FORWARDS AND GO OUT FRONT FIRST.

For the love of popcorn.....I am glad I can't make it to court,i'd be shouting things out and end up in a cell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 06, 2011, 04:11:29 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Currently going through all calls that Murray made from multiple cell phones to multiple numbers..some only lasting 7seconds,one in the ambulance..apparently.
Also,the fact one came from the Beverley Hills hotel has not come up in questioning.
Up to now he has called 26ppl on these cell phones since 6am June 25th and not one of those was 911
Maybe LAX private runway and check in just wouldn't pick up......hahaha.

Day 3's summary is going to have a lot of BS-just pre warning you now.
For example,the way it's coming out,Murray had time to run around and hide most of Michael's room/life/posessions into bags and the paramedics claim to have seen him doing so,from the ground floor....er..ok?
and then at the hospital remembered that after all that bagging shit up...he'd left that one tube of cream no one was supposed to see out on the side GOD DAMN IT  lol....seriously...this is so comical.

Nothing has been said as to why the ambulance reveresed with no sirens on,let a tour bus move at it's own pace,when Carolwood has a donut shaped driveway,surely for emergency life and death situations sirens go on first,foot down..and YOU DRIVE FORWARDS AND GO OUT FRONT FIRST.

For the love of popcorn.....I am glad I can't make it to court,i'd be shouting things out and end up in a cell.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 04:16:09 PM
Some light reading material
Lets see what the unholy media have to report at this point in time....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 06, 2011, 04:18:30 PM
wasnt it stated some time ago that conrad murray didnt have a smart phone   when all the twitter thing blew up   they said it was not his account as he did not have a smart phone and now they are saying one of them was an iphone  thats a smart phone isnt it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 04:21:44 PM
I'm confused how to follow this thread. What is locked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions