Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 06, 2011, 08:32:39 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I'm starting to think that this trial is real and MJ really is setting up the entire justice system and this is exactly what TS was saying about Prince not having to testify and lie under oath.

Which makes my head hurt to think, our system is trying to convict a man of killing another man that is not dead. And MJ is going to expose it.

Which means this really is how bad it is. They will ruin an innocent man's life over rumor and speculation. Which, come to think of it, is exactly what they did to MJ.

Though I respectfully disagree with your premise, I do agree, and assure you this is the real deal.

I disagree because pointedly there are a multitude of individuals, and groups (regionally, nationally and internationally), who are bringing attention to lack of balance and absence of equality in our judicial system (The Innocence Project, Amnesty International, etc.), and these folks are making huge gains with regards to seeing innocent people set free.

As far as Murray is concerned, he was a 'nobody' before his involvement with Michael and AEG. He was non-remarkable, even in his respective field of cardiology. He only became an every other household name because of Michael's supposed death.

I would offer if the hoax is real, because these proceedings are very real, as are the people involved, and if Michael is indeed alive, Murray is simply the key that will unlock the treasure box of a plethora of corruption within certain global corporations.

Some of the possible illegal activities could include, organized crime, racketeering, money laundering, murder and/or conspiracy...the list goes on and on, yet knowledge any one of these, or a combination of such, would present a perfect opportunity and a perfect witness (Michael) for the state and federal Attorneys General.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

gstatpro

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 06, 2011, 09:00:18 AM
Why does this guy only get 4 years max if convicted for murdering the most famous and talented person in the world drug addict or not? Just a question?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

January 06, 2011, 09:12:01 AM
Quote from: "gstatpro"
Why does this guy only get 4 years max if convicted for murdering the most famous and talented person in the world drug addict or not? Just a question?

Because he wasn't charged with murder, he can't be convicted of murder. The penalties for involuntary manslaughter are less severe than those for murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

January 06, 2011, 11:13:29 AM
Unless we actually have the court transcripts of each of the preliminary hearings to voice our opinions, we need to take the information we do take with caution.  We are getting this information from the press through various sources.  Again a story can be told in three different ways with the same information.  Be viligant and keep the faith :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 11:58:10 AM
Quote from: "gstatpro"

Because "we only have 4 years"  :lol:

@Souza : thanks for new organisation of the threads  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 06, 2011, 12:02:05 PM
Day 2 notes are up everyone,I will try and be faster with today's but due to factors I cannot change,it is not easy to get them up immidiatley after the day ends so I will do the best I can,also if anyone else is making notes and would like them included in the summary then please feel free to PM me and if there is anything that is not already down I will add and credit you =]

I will warn you it is hard to read and stay calm,awful things are being said and coming to light which will only get worse/more graphic,confuse you and make you feel like all hope it gone.PLEASE remember there is a long way to go with this...the past 18months DID happen,all the belief you had is still needed,the evidence is still valid and very real.
 What to do?suck it up,flip your hair back and forth,drink some tea...or vodka...whichever is most likely to help you lol and give Michael what he needs,support,strength,belief and love.

If in doubt.....go and watch DaveDave on LK,the funerals/memorials and all the other evidence that has kept you here for so long.
Those children did not witness that 7days before the staples memorial,you only have to look at prince to see the utter boredom of having to go through it...that is not a face of sadness or facing the fact his father is dead in a box infront of him...it's a face of I wonder how long this will go on for...what do I need to pack for Hawaii...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 06, 2011, 12:08:56 PM
Can someone give me the linke of the mjjustice stream, pls?????

Furthermore I would like to ask you when court has started today?

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:19:57 PM
Court was set to start at 00.15pm today I believe and here is the ustream link

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:24:18 PM
This is such a headache haha. So many different versions of the same story, it's ridiculous yet genius at the same time. I feel like the court case may be real for one reason or another, I guess we will just have to observe and see how the next few days play out. I feel like we are all in for the shock of our lives by the time this thing is over!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:26:43 PM
Quote from: Sinderella
Day 2 notes are up everyone,I will try and be faster with today's but due to factors I cannot change,it is not easy to get them up immidiatley after the day ends so I will do the best I can,also if anyone else is making notes and would like them included in the summary then please feel free to PM me and if there is anything that is not already down I will add and credit you =]

Can you tell me where you are posting your "court notes">? Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:32:01 PM
Sure,it is the locked global topic at the top of every section of the forum.

Started off as a thread for discussion but changed to just being for notes and info so it is easy to read without other posts inbetween.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 06, 2011, 12:35:02 PM
Judge Michael Pastor - Isn't it funny how many people connected to MJ are actually called Michael too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

curls

January 06, 2011, 01:10:52 PM
Sinderella, many thanks for putting together the daily court summaries. Can I just ask you where you're getting the notes from each day's court proceedings? You say it's not from the media, so are you in court or is the court releasing them? (Loving the locked thread by the way, so much easier to have the info uncluttered with comments!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 01:13:00 PM
As Mj spent days listening to BS about him, we will be hearing all this BS before da troot comes to light ! of course some things are not easy to hear. That's part of what a trial is. But we have to keep our faith and remember all that made us stay here since so long.

Stay strong !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

January 06, 2011, 01:23:17 PM
Yes I was wondering that myself if Sin is attending court everyday to get these notes....lucky her if she is.  Otherwise, we have to rely on third party sources and media to find out any information.

In addition, why would they allow the public to attend such a "high profile hearing" because all the evidence and testimony and so on would be tainted by media coverage.  I suppose instead of going after Sneddon for lying and providing false information in MJ's case in 2005, MJ has decided to expose all the liars in the D.A.'s office in Santa Barbara County.  I honestly think we should be looking at the D.A.'s office in Santa Barbara County - I think there is something evil and corrupt going on there. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions