Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 05, 2011, 11:28:52 PM
Are we starting to forget the 911 call? Shame. The person on the other line said to 'put him on the floor'. From the number of seconds between that saying and whoever called 911 saying 'okay', no one could've placed Michael on the floor in that little time. As a matter of fact, whoever said 'okay' was on the PHONE and he did not say 'He said put him on the floor', he simply said 'okay'!!!

If Michael really did die, maybe CM was in a state of shock. Maybe he never experienced something so soon like that to happen. He may have forgotten what to do. If you had someone dying under your care, I know you would possibly have a meltdown, but that's IMO.

--reason
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

January 05, 2011, 11:51:41 PM
Quote from: "cascademjs"
Sinderella, don't know USA system. Do you have to pay taxes as a citizen? I am not talking about making a profit here. Killing your identity and not paying those taxes as a citizen of the USA isn't tax evasion or something? I mean fooling the system and get away with it? Cause if so, it's great for USA citizens yay

Tax evasion would be considered if you work for cash and not pay taxes or have business and perform money leverage or laundry to avoid pating taxes. If you declared yourself dead for serious reason, that means person does not exist, thus, there is no tax evasion issue. Moreover, MJ 's estate works and pays taxes from profit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 05, 2011, 11:57:43 PM
Quote from: "xxmjxx"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
If you folks starting to believe that Michael is dead then I am sorry I have to say Katherine is a BIG, FAT, INDEFFERENT, HEARTLESS BITCH, not a MOTHER if she could go Target for shopping when her SON died suddenly and is in refregerator waiting for autopsy .................. If this is possible at all, then Michael is dead. Cause this is one of the "king" clues among others.
BTW, how happened right there that moment suddenly reporter was around to picture her and post on youtube?????????????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didnt Cathrine say the reason she went shopping for camping stuff,is because after michael supossed to have passed,the children didnt want to leave her,they wanted to go home with her from the hospital,and they wanted to camp outside with their cousions,and she wanted to try and keep things as normal as possible for them,think thats right,....but your not telling me that,out of all the people that surround them,even if that were the case,someone would go and get them things for her,for the kids,not have to go herself,or even want to.just a thought.xx

I don't think Katherine made comments regarding that trip to store. Nevertheless, there are no reasons that would justify shopping, especially for camping, when your son/father just died. But that's me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 06, 2011, 02:29:56 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I don't get why people loose faith that quickly. Of course this story is ridiculous, of course Murray seems to be a murderer. People are condemning him without there even being a body, without there being a believable story and because people say things the media reports, this people believe it. This is a statement because the same happened to Michael. ..., I will keep watchin'. WITH popcorn of course, because this is pretty damn entertaining. If day 1 starts with a cardiologist that doesn't know CPR, I can only imagine what kind of ridiculous stories will follow.

Thanks Souza, I couldn't have said it better myself!!! I keep thinking about the lyrics to Michael's "Tabloid Junkie!"  I also believe that it's all rented court rooms and high paid actors :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

We need to do as Michael said in another of his songs, "Keep the faith, don't let nobody turn you round!" Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." What is it that we have been hoping for since the start of this forum? What is it?  :!:  :!:  :!: And look at all of the evidence that has been revealed through this forum, that points to Michael not being dead, even though he has not been seen by the public since June 2009 that causes us to hope for it!!!

I'm not surprised that people are loosing faith. If there were a list entitled "The Things That People Loose Quickly" I'm afraid that faith would top the list! Most people seem to find faith to be like a slippery bar of soap, hard to hold on to :!:

I leave you all with more words from Michael's song:
"So Keep The Faith, Ow
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down,Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
And Your Feet Flat On The Ground
Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out"

And oh by the way, I was listening to the news last night here in LA when the person reporting on this story said in so many words that based on the evidence so far this case probably would not go to court. I thought ummmm, that was a very interesting comment to make. For those of us who don't believe he is dead I think this is a clue, and for those who think he is dead I think this is something to keep the pot stirred up!

I am excited, because I feel that the truth (what we have been hoping for) will be revealed "soon, and very soon!"

Stay faithful people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

bec

January 06, 2011, 02:36:29 AM
I'm starting to think that this trial is real and MJ really is setting up the entire justice system and this is exactly what TS was saying about Prince not having to testify and lie under oath.

Which makes my head hurt to think, our system is trying to convict a man of killing another man that is not dead. And MJ is going to expose it.

Which means this really is how bad it is. They will ruin an innocent man's life over rumor and speculation. Which, come to think of it, is exactly what they did to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 06, 2011, 02:41:56 AM
bec, a real trial makes Michael guilty at his return.
your theory is not  very logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 06, 2011, 02:48:51 AM
bec, a real trial makes Michael guilty at his return.
your theory is not  very logical.

guilty of what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 06, 2011, 02:53:49 AM
bec, first you can't fake your death, let a man in jail for your death and then come back to say: "got ya. i did it!" Michael would face some serious problems.
second, this means all the trial was based on false oath and false documents and that also leads to serious problems for everyone involved, employees, friends, family so again.
I don't know how old you are, if you're working somewhere, sorry, no offense, but you seem to not understand that this is not and can't be very easy, you may love movies and there everything is possible because they can defy any detail they don't like for the sake of the movie, but this is life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 06, 2011, 02:58:39 AM
bec, first you can't fake your death, let a man in jail for your death and then come back to say: "got ya. i did it!" Michael would face some serious problems.
second, this means all the trial was based on false oath and false documents and that also leads to serious problems for everyone involved, employees, friends, family so again.
I don't know how old you are, if you're working somewhere, sorry, no offense, but you seem to not understand that this is not and can't be very easy, you may love movies and there everything is possible because they can defy any detail they don't like for the sake of the movie, but this is life.

You are so incredibly condescending all over this board tonight you can sincerely fuck off if you like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

cassi

January 06, 2011, 03:08:33 AM
DRAMA!!! this is not about us this is about michael.  we are all trying to find out the truth, whatever that truth may be.  I have to admit i am scared but this is no time to be arguing.  NONE of us know the truth about what happened that day, so what are yall fighting for?  lets focus and stick together, and no matter what happened that day, we will keeps michaels light burning forever and spread L.O.V.E. and help to everyone we possibly can.  God bless, and may Jesus be with all of us and michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 03:14:49 AM
Quote from: "bec"

You are so incredibly condescending all over this board tonight you can sincerely fuck off if you like.

You asked: guilty of what?
And you can sincerely fuck off first if you're that immature and can't handle a convo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 06, 2011, 03:28:20 AM
Here is the family arriving in and out of court

[youtube:3vjirk88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXx5HaQxfk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3vjirk88]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 06, 2011, 03:31:50 AM
Also in a separate post...lets be kind to each other there is no need to act with hate which is exactly what is going on...if there is no love then there is hate...lets move on and continue to take this journey TOGETHER with everyone on board...LOVE you ALL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 03:42:39 AM
well,he told me to fuck off just because he had no arguments , what was i supposed to just sit and watch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 06, 2011, 03:44:39 AM
well,he told me to fuck off just because he had no arguments , what was i supposed to just sit and watch.
No def not I was saying it not specifically to you or to the other just for all. But I'm sorry you got sworn at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions