No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 05, 2011, 06:02:28 PM
Hey guys, I read that the trial could last up to two weeks and that it continues tomorrow, but does that include the weekend? I live in the area and would like to go even if I can't get in but I haven't been able to due to school but if it runs on the weekend I will go.  Does someone know the answer to this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 06:13:32 PM
Quote from: "roxy101"
Hey guys, I read that the trial could last up to two weeks and that it continues tomorrow, but does that include the weekend? I live in the area and would like to go even if I can't get in but I haven't been able to due to school but if it runs on the weekend I will go.  Does someone know the answer to this?

I'm almost positive that Courts are never in session over the weekend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 06:18:24 PM

Court doesn't go into session over a weekend,even if it is MJ's prelim.Only inmates go on a Saturday and that is rare.
Monday to Friday.
To get in you need to be there from 8amish,they are doing a lottery for people who are there first,and then the same in the afternoon when it goes back to being in session.
I'd go at 5 to 8 to beat the J4MJ people haha

Hope that helps x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 06:22:56 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

Court doesn't go into session over a weekend,even if it is MJ's prelim.Only inmates go on a Saturday and that is rare.
Monday to Friday.
To get in you need to be there from 8amish,they are doing a lottery for people who are there first,and then the same in the afternoon when it goes back to being in session.
I'd go at 5 to 8 to beat the J4MJ people haha

Hope that helps x

Thank you so much.  Yes it looks like I'll have to go one of these days when my school days are light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 06:31:56 PM
Not a problem cherub,if I can get you any more info I will @you on this thread =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 07:25:50 PM

Usually in a prelim, they do not work on weekends. But once they are at the offical trial, it is up to the Judge to decide if they work weekends or how long they are in session for the day. I was once at Court for a friend and we were at the couthouse at midnight so that the jury could have the weekend off. We were waiting for a verdict at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 07:38:53 PM
so sad to read about the events of that day :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 05, 2011, 08:24:09 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Did he want to say cardiologist instead of surgeon or the person who wrote this down did a mistake?

No mistake,it was said he was a heart surgeon because Voiceforthesilent commented to me about it yesterday and said something along the lines of 'have you heard this,this just gets better,now they are saying he is a surgeon....'
I think she was watching it on TMZ's link not the ustream J4MJ link that was also active.

Updates as and when,remember though...it was only day one.Don't lose belief,there is a long way to go.
If Kenny turns out to be Judas,he can always be lynched (Y)

Ah! a heart surgeon who doesn't know how to perform CPR,hahahahah.Nurses and MD doctors knows how to do CPR, it is a primary thing to learn. . Look this man is a cardiologist, surgeon, like I am the Queen of England.  :lol: The more this court case is going on the more confusion is coming out of it. I hope everything will come out soon. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 05, 2011, 09:00:03 PM
Regardless,the memorial book will have gone to pay for the staples center/security it won't have gone into the estate/any Jackson's pocket.It will not be classed a product earning money for the Estate or children of Michael Jackson.
I do not want this thread to go like so many others and go so off topic it gets locked.
I was simply giving people an option to look at it from another angle,from the angle I do,because of what I do in order to boost spirits and restore believe/faith.
It is not something I wrote to become a major discussion,maybe I will open another thread on it instead and it can be discussed there in full if you like?

Apologies for taking it off the topic of the prelim/trial,my fault.
Your post was just about the light of my day! It makes total sense and you are absolutely correct.  I had not thought of it from that angle! BRAVA!

Question re Alvarez testimony: He said when the 911 operator told him to move MJ to the ground, the "doc" and he moved him, with the doc taking the upper body and he the LEG.  One leg wouldn't that be kind of hard to do with the phone in one hand?  I mean, supposedly we are talking about someone 20 minutes dead (and therefore being dead weight).  Wouldn't we hear the exertion on the 911 call?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

rayvyn

January 05, 2011, 10:07:45 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Dont know if this is a hoax anymore..... :cry:  :cry:

I'm with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 10:51:03 PM
Hollywood is the most ruthless,soul destroying,harsh,powerful,life ruining,fake,cold hearted place.....underneath the palm trees,sunshine,stars,flash cars,beautiful people,hopes and dreams and $$$$$.

Both sides balance each other out,can't have one without the other....sadly.

@peggy you are very welcome,always great to get a new perspective on things right?
Even this late on x

You have nailed the degradation and debauchery that is Hollywood on the head.

God, the stories I could tell you about the place would make you vomit...

It's all a mirage...
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:05:27 PM by encino_girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

January 05, 2011, 10:59:57 PM
Quote from: "cascademjs"
Sinderella, don't know USA system. Do you have to pay taxes as a citizen? I am not talking about making a profit here. Killing your identity and not paying those taxes as a citizen of the USA isn't tax evasion or something? I mean fooling the system and get away with it? Cause if so, it's great for USA citizens yay

Yes, we pay taxes. If the sole purpose of faking your death is to evade said taxes (whether levied or expected to be levied), then yes. It's a crime.

OTOH, if you are taken into the witness security program, and given a new identity by the federal government, or the California government (Cali's BII has a similar program designed for cases not under federal jurisdiction...CAL WRAP), any income earned under the newly assumed identity would be taxable.

If this is the case, and Michael is in some sort of protection program (whether federal or state), I don't believe he has assumed a new identity, and as the 'deceased' he is not actively earning income. His estate is. Those tax issues will be sorted out under the tax laws that are applicable to the estate.
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:13:36 PM by encino_girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

January 05, 2011, 11:09:20 PM
Of course Murray was upset his job was to make sure Mj was ok and did miss any rehearsals. In order for him to be paid they needed a healthy MJ regardless if sick or not.
Some of you dont get it. I see why becasause you are 16, 17, and so and donot understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 11:09:40 PM

The presiding judge has sole discretion over the length and duration of each day's proceedings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal