Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 06, 2011, 03:45:12 AM
Quote from: "cascademjs"
bec, first you can't fake your death, let a man in jail for your death and then come back to say: "got ya. i did it!" Michael would face some serious problems.
second, this means all the trial was based on false oath and false documents and that also leads to serious problems for everyone involved, employees, friends, family so again.
I don't know how old you are, if you're working somewhere, sorry, no offense, but you seem to not understand that this is not and can't be very easy, you may love movies and there everything is possible because they can defy any detail they don't like for the sake of the movie, but this is life.

What a jerk.

Indirectly rude.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 03:51:12 AM
Pablito, no i am not a jerk if i say my opinion, why is everybody so stressed and defensive on this forum, u gotta chill.
So, Pablito i think we're manipulated in some way too. All this BS. What if Teddy did their game and send him for unbelievers just to grow the amount of believers. At this point, nothing is too far fetched anymore. If i believed in one hoax then i can believe in any hoax
Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:55:56 AM by cascademjs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 06, 2011, 03:54:16 AM
I just wanna say all these testimonies break my heart......can't read it anymore...... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 04:12:30 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I'm starting to think that this trial is real and MJ really is setting up the entire justice system and this is exactly what TS was saying about Prince not having to testify and lie under oath.

Which makes my head hurt to think, our system is trying to convict a man of killing another man that is not dead. And MJ is going to expose it.

Which means this really is how bad it is. They will ruin an innocent man's life over rumor and speculation. Which, come to think of it, is exactly what they did to MJ.

Disagree. This hoax is about, should be about much more than setting up justice system. MJ was announced not guilty of all charges. What else do we need? Justice was done. You mean Michael should not be prosecuted? Wrong. If you think from prosecutor's prospective, that is their job to pursue if they have got complaint, especially from teenager. Michael should not give that opportunity to them. Even if prosecutor would have known the extortion is the ground of accusations. However, prudent person thinks, Michael must sleep with woman or man (if he is gay of course), but not with strange to him children. Yes, we know Michael is innocent and pure, but prosecutor can't say that in response to complaint:"Oh, you know what it's ok, that's Michael, he is pure , harmless man". No, they have to do their job. In other words, Michael should not be that careless, especially that in the past he once already experienced bad people greed.
So, this hoax must be about, I would say for example, to expose corruption in medical and pharmacy system. Or money.......in the first place for everything unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 06, 2011, 04:25:09 AM
scorpionchik, thank god someone is thinking logical on this board
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 04:47:15 AM
Pablito, no i am not a jerk if i say my opinion, why is everybody so stressed and defensive on this forum, u gotta chill.
So, Pablito i think we're manipulated in some way too. All this BS. What if Teddy did their game and send him for unbelievers just to grow the amount of believers. At this point, nothing is too far fetched anymore. If i believed in one hoax then i can believe in any hoax

It was not your opinion, it was the way you said your opinion, but it's okay, let's just forget it.

Thanks for sharing my opinion.

Sometimes I don't believe in Teddy's tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 06, 2011, 04:58:47 AM
cascade I thought you were leaving......changed your mind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 05:44:55 AM
bec, first you can't fake your death, let a man in jail for your death and then come back to say: "got ya. i did it!" Michael would face some serious problems.
second, this means all the trial was based on false oath and false documents and that also leads to serious problems for everyone involved, employees, friends, family so again.
I don't know how old you are, if you're working somewhere, sorry, no offense, but you seem to not understand that this is not and can't be very easy, you may love movies and there everything is possible because they can defy any detail they don't like for the sake of the movie, but this is life.

C´m on guys, please read Sinderellas posts carefully about the circumstances under which you CAN fake your death legally, because she KNOWS what she is saying there.And I know that because we have been busy on this topic since 18 months and gathered so much evidence and reassurance from official points of view, that right now it is about telling these arguments again and again to those who hear it for the first time.Which is not bad, but makes me understand bec`s reaction quite well since he/she is on this forum since a long time. From the moment on you fake your death "officially protected", the bounds of possibilities are taking place on a bigger scale than you can think of as a "normal" citizen, acting within the random system.I did feel it as an insult on bec to read questions about his/her age, work,and that this is all not easy and real life which, according to cascademjs, he does not seem to realize.Which, I think, from knowing becs posts, definately is not true.BTW, why would thinking of this trial being a REAL trial be so far fetched? I`d say let us stay calm and wait and see, save our energies, we have some walk to do and in the meantime we so now and then need a good laugh, too. In the past, I often had a good laugh with becs posts, so please :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 05:50:47 AM
What happened?
This thread is here for prelim/trial updates not for people to argue,be rude to each other and start teaming up against other members which is what I can see has started to happen.
Sorry,but i'm not having it.This thread will not go down that path like so many others have done on the forum.
It is vital all information coming from this event is documented and discussed in a proper CIVILIZED manner.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion,but seriously if you are commenting in order to cause drama,arguments,rile people up the wrong way and then start some sort of name calling session then I will be pissed,the thread will get locked and it will be another one gone due to ridiculous reasons.

Please,can we be, if not nice..respectful to each other?
Productive not destructive!

@Gina,doll,you can't believe what is being said in that courtroom,there is about 5 conflicting stories up to now and it's only been 2days.The only person who's story hasn't changed in 18months,is Kai's.This is now expected to last 3weeks so,ride the wave and be strong.x

@raphaelleanique great post =]

@everyone....Eat popcorn,drink some tea and be awesome

Love Sin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 05:57:27 AM
Sind, call me when you release such clue about money and the estate, you bad bad girl !!!  :lol:

May i suggest this post should be cleaned and locked for Sind and mod or admin to post only, and there should be another public thread for "talk about info posted in here" but at least all the summary would be here, clear of all "off topic" comments and second thread would be to talk about the summary. Would be REALLY REALLY more clear this way for people to find info among all this.
Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:58:11 AM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 06, 2011, 05:58:04 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I'm starting to think that this trial is real and MJ really is setting up the entire justice system and this is exactly what TS was saying about Prince not having to testify and lie under oath.

Which makes my head hurt to think, our system is trying to convict a man of killing another man that is not dead. And MJ is going to expose it.

Which means this really is how bad it is. They will ruin an innocent man's life over rumor and speculation. Which, come to think of it, is exactly what they did to MJ.

Disagree. This hoax is about, should be about much more than setting up justice system. MJ was announced not guilty of all charges. What else do we need? Justice was done. You mean Michael should not be prosecuted? Wrong. If you think from prosecutor's prospective, that is their job to pursue if they have got complaint, especially from teenager. Michael should not give that opportunity to them. Even if prosecutor would have known the extortion is the ground of accusations. However, prudent person thinks, Michael must sleep with woman or man (if he is gay of course), but not with strange to him children. Yes, we know Michael is innocent and pure, but prosecutor can't say that in response to complaint:"Oh, you know what it's ok, that's Michael, he is pure , harmless man". No, they have to do their job. In other words, Michael should not be that careless, especially that in the past he once already experienced bad people greed.
So, this hoax must be about, I would say for example, to expose corruption in medical and pharmacy system. Or money.......in the first place for everything unfortunately.

Are you saying Tom Sneddon only did his clean and sober prosecuting job, with nothing else in mind!?!Or am I misunderstanding something, possibly not being well-informed.. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 06:11:22 AM
Haha,sorry amiego,I felt I had to write something to bring everyone's mind back into focus and bring them back from despair.

I agree on keeping this thread clean and detailed,as I said in my previous post,so,continue to post in this one EVERYBODY and I will open another thread now called Summary of Trial-Discussion for the overspill of people wanting to discuss in depth.

Sound like a plan?
Souza can make the other thread a global thread too if she wishes so the 2 remain together and people can find them both easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 06, 2011, 06:18:28 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Haha,sorry amiego,I felt I had to write something to bring everyone's mind back into focus and bring them back from despair.

I agree on keeping this thread clean and detailed,as I said in my previous post,so,continue to post in this one EVERYBODY and I will open another thread now called Summary of Trial-Discussion for the overspill of people wanting to discuss in depth.

Sound like a plan?
Souza can make the other thread a global thread too if she wishes so the 2 remain together and people can find them both easily.

Why is the prelim going to be 3 weeks and not 2 weeks? It's only been two days and almost can't keep up with all the contradicting testimonies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 06:28:37 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

I dont agree with you scorpionchick.. They wanted distroy michael jackson. it was all an act against him. nothing was fair in that case.. ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 06:35:04 AM
Done.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@MJhasspoken
The hearing is expected to last at least three weeks. Then, it will be up to Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor to determine if there is enough evidence for Murray to stand trial.
I don't think it will become clear or official how long it will last until next week I was just saying it is very early days if this turns out to be the case and to expect it incase it does go past the predicted 2weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions