Yes the pic was fake, just like all of this is fake.

The purpose of the pic is that, it was presented as a real picture of MJ in the ambulance.  Now we have all this information being presented to us of what happened on that day as being real.

So they are saying that MJ was dead already; Yet they still took him to the hospital, and continued to work on him in the ambulance.  This suggests he wasn't dead.

His eyes and mouth were open. yet we have a pic suggesting otherwise. (However they could have very well closed his eyes and mouth)

They point i'm trying to make is that all the information we have already heard, is going to be contradicted by the information we are going to hear.  It's already happening; with not just this story, but with what Kai Chase said also.  

Kids not upstairs V.S Kids upstairs

And by the way; I'll leave you guys with this question.  Where was Blanket during all of this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In response to the title: yes , the doctor knew. He just asked for help, as in: does anyone else know CPR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"

The purpose of the pic is that, it was presented as a real picture of MJ in the ambulance.  Now we have all this information being presented to us of what happened on that day as being real.

And by the way; I'll leave you guys with this question.  Where was Blanket during all of this?

Well, maybe he was heading to the airport as well  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are pumping him in the ambulance, because Dr Murray over-ruled the paramedics and demanded MJ be took to the hospital.   Paramedics dont stop trying to resusitate until death is called.   No one was prepared to make that call at the house.   Apparently the Paramedics wanted to, but Murray over-ruled them.  
Its standard practice to keep going with CPR like that, even if paramedics know there is no hope...  they keep going until a doctor rules the time of death.

About the open eyes...  eyes can open at the time of death.  It doesnt mean MJ was awake when he died...  he could have been under the anesthetic and asleep when he died..  but when the time came for his heart to stop and his lungs to stop breathing, his eyes would open as a matter of nature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fidel

Quote from: "darkchild"
Jackson's mother, Katherine, sister La Toya, and brothers Randy and Jackie sat in the second row of the courtroom during Tuesday's opening session.

i dont understand. was or was randy not there?

# i will do my best to feel better for tomorrow. Thanks for understanding about 24 hours ago via Mobile Web

i'm sorry to say but i wont be at court today, not feeling well. Make no mistake, i'm not wavering in my drive or fight for justice. about 24 hours ago via Mobile Web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "darkchild"
Two hands with the patient prone on a hard surface is the proper method, he said.

Heehee! That's a little off. Prone means face down. Supine is face up. I think he meant supine... Good God! Doesn't ANYONE involved in this have any idea how to do CPR!?

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie "
Ok, so if he was dead before the ambulance arrived so WHY THE HELL WERE THEY PUMPING HIM IN THE AMBULANCE??? (see ambulance photo)
Because Murray insisted they continue resuscitative measures. They had already done 20 minutes of ACLS protocols and wanted to call it on scene because at that point, attempts were futile. Murray, unfortunately, put himself in a position above the paramedics and told them he would transport with them and they were to continue.

And for the record, I absolutely 100% believe that is a real photo. Oxman didn't confirm anything. The equipment in that photo is entirely current, so it's not old. It may be photoshopped, and that could be a dummy, but everything about that photo aside from that, I have full confidence saying is real (see my blog for more info about that).

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie "
Its standard practice to keep going with CPR like that, even if paramedics know there is no hope... they keep going until a doctor rules the time of death.
This is not true. Well, ish. If you're implying that they had to listen to Murray, you're correct. If you're saying that paramedics must continue until a MD calls it, that's not correct. Nearly every EMS system allows paramedics to presume the patient on scene. They don't have to even begin CPR if they believe it will be futile. Some places need to call an MD from the scene and tell them they have a patient that is dead and they're not starting CPR, and the MD just gives the time of death. This would have been the case had Murray not instructed them to continue. He had CPR performed with no positive changes, so they were going to stop and call the MD at the hospital to get a time of death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
They are pumping him in the ambulance, because Dr Murray over-ruled the paramedics and demanded MJ be took to the hospital.   Paramedics dont stop trying to resusitate until death is called.   No one was prepared to make that call at the house.   Apparently the Paramedics wanted to, but Murray over-ruled them.  
Its standard practice to keep going with CPR like that, even if paramedics know there is no hope...  they keep going until a doctor rules the time of death.

About the open eyes...  eyes can open at the time of death.  It doesnt mean MJ was awake when he died...  he could have been under the anesthetic and asleep when he died..  but when the time came for his heart to stop and his lungs to stop breathing, his eyes would open as a matter of nature.

Maybe they don't all do it that way.  My mother had a heart attack and they worked on her at the house, while getting her into the ambulance.  I road in the front to the hospital.  They were not pumping her.  And yet, there was not a doctor there to declair her dead.  I was totally clueless at the time that she was acutally dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Maybe they don't all do it that way.  My mother had a heart attack and they worked on her at the house, while getting her into the ambulance.  I road in the front to the hospital.  They were not pumping her.  And yet, there was not a doctor there to declair her dead.  I was totally clueless at the time that she was acutally dead.

We stop doing CPR en route for a few reasons. Because she was transported, they wouldn't just stop doing CPR unless you had a good deal of time to the hospital and she didn't improve at all. As a result of the CPR and especially cardiac medications that are given, sometimes a pulse becomes present. This doesn't mean the person will survive, and it doesn't mean they won't become pulseless again. While they have a pulse, they won't be doing CPR. Recently I had a patient in refractory V fib. Essentially what was happening was she had no pulse, then had a pulse, then lost the pulse, then regained a pulse, then lost a pulse, and regained a pulse. I've actually had this happen on a fair amount of codes. Unfortunately, very few actually survive even if a pulse is regained. I've done CPR many, many times and have had less than a handful of patients survive. I'm so sorry for what happened to your Mom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "Butterflyaway"

So they are saying that MJ was dead already; Yet they still took him to the hospital, and continued to work on him in the ambulance.  This suggests he wasn't dead.

His eyes and mouth were open. yet we have a pic suggesting otherwise. (However they could have very well closed his eyes and mouth)

They point i'm trying to make is that all the information we have already heard, is going to be contradicted by the information we are going to hear.  It's already happening; with not just this story, but with what Kai Chase said also.  

It's not unusual to continue CPR. It happened to my brother-in-law. Before they took him away in the ambulance, he was clearly not breathing. EMT still tried to revive him. Once he was at the ER, the doctor also tried reviving him, but to no avail. We lost a wonderful man that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't quite understand this. The preliminary hearing are going on now. When is the actual trial happening? I dont understand how law/court stuff works at all. When will it end? Do we have a time line?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Just when you thought this hoax was going smooth for a while things start to get bumpy again...anyone who as at least done first aid knows how to perform CPR...I remember 2 weeks after Michael 'died' I did a first aid course and the first aid person said anybody who has done first aid or is a doctor KNOWS that you put the person on a flat surface (ground) not on the bed or you can damage their ribcage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

This really is a circus.  Next we're going to hear testimony of Murray saying, "Is there a doctor in the house?"  Murray is out on $75,000 bail.  Seems a pittance for ending the life of the greatest celebrity.  

How ridiculous is this going to have to get before people start asking questions???????  Here's a tidbit from an AP article:

They heard Alvarez testify that he helped Murray bag the medicine and saw an unidentified "white milky substance" in the bottom of an intravenous bag.

"He just grabbed a handful of bottles, or vials, and he instructed me to put them in a bag," Alvarez testified, adding that Murray also told him to place an intravenous bag into another sack.

After collecting everything and bagging it, Alvarez said, Murray told him to call 911.

At this point, Michael is 'turning blue' according to Senneff, another witness.  Murray sounds more like one of the 3 Stooges posing as a doctor, frantically hiding the evidence of his seemingly massive screw up.

Has anyone else noticed that the ONLY time we have actually heard Dr. Murray speak was that first Youtube video (which probably wasn't him after all).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Just when you thought this hoax was going smooth for a while things start to get bumpy again...anyone who as at least done first aid knows how to perform CPR...I remember 2 weeks after Michael 'died' I did a first aid course and the first aid person said anybody who has done first aid or is a doctor KNOWS that you put the person on a flat surface (ground) not on the bed or you can damage their ribcage.
You'll damage the ribcage anyway, especially using a hard surface. But that is expected to happen. You're absolutely correct. I have such an issue with Murray apparently performing CPR on a bed. That's been the biggest thing that has annoyed the crap out of me!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Number 3 is where I discuss it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions