TIAI January 4
January 04, 2011, 03:17:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :P  :P  :D  :D  :)  :)  ;)  :o  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 1/04
January 04, 2011, 03:22:19 PM
.Murray just arrived inside courts he looked scared to death
about 1 hour ago via txt .Up here on the 9th floor they just pushed a cart into the courts that has the case files
about 1 hour ago via txt .Here at the courts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via Twitpic .HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS FOLKS HERE WE GO You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 17 hours ago via web .Johnnydontlike My interview with 'Twiggy' - a blogger who believes that MJ faked his own death. *yell 'hee-hee' and grab crotch here* You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10:07 PM Jan 1st via web
Retweeted by MJHOAXLIVE and 1 other .KABCRadio @Johnnydontlike talks to Twiggy (@MJHOAXLIVE) who believes Michael Jackson faked his own death. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 24 hours ago via web
Retweeted by MJHOAXLIVE and 5 others .KABC 790 John Phillips they will reair Twiggy talking on The MJ Death Hoax Tues 8pm Call in 800 522 5222 lets fill the stations with calls
12:34 PM Jan 3rd via web

Maybe someone else can post it better!? This didn't come out the way I wanted!!
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 03:23:14 PM by GodhaschosenMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:23:13 PM
With this redirection, TS wanted to tell us that Michael was really good health?  :oops:  :?  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

January 04, 2011, 03:25:12 PM
I was sitting in the courtroom when Kenny Ortega said that under oath I heard him with my own ears
2 minutes ago via txt .Michael stated to Kenny The illusion is to arrive June 25th
8 minutes ago via txt .Gor the First time Kenny talks about the illusion that Michael was so excited about
20 minutes ago via txt .Kenny Ortega who was the first witness 2 wonderful days of rehersals michael asked kenny if he was Happy?
21 minutes ago via txt .Michael Amir will be called back after the break..his testimony has been quite shady and questioned by Walgren..
29 minutes ago via txt .Taking a hour recess the second witness Michael Amir Williams has been testifying over 45 mins long and stalling on his answers
44 minutes ago via txt .Case files being rolled out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via Twitpic .Going back in
38 minutes ago via txt .Kenny ortega the first wirness testified for over one hour he seemed very confused and lost his train of thoiught a number of times
about 2 hours ago via txt .The illusion was to start June 25th they were bringing the equipment in for the illusion of which MJ was very excited
about 2 hours ago via txt .Just got a 15 minutes recess What a crazy testimony by Kenny Ortega new Info released..
39 minutes ago via txt .Kenny Ortega is here just walked in
about 1 hour ago via txt .Mrs Jackson (wearing huis royal Blue) LaToya and Jermain just arrived
about 1 hour ago via txt .Murray just arrived inside courts he looked scared to death
about 1 hour ago via txt .Up here on the 9th floor they just pushed a cart into the courts that has the case files
about 1 hour ago via txt .Here at the courts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via Twitpic .HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS FOLKS HERE WE GO You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 17 hours ago via web .Johnnydontlike My interview with 'Twiggy' - a blogger who believes that MJ faked his own death. *yell 'hee-hee' and grab crotch here* You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10:07 PM Jan 1st via web
Retweeted by MJHOAXLIVE and 1 other .KABCRadio @Johnnydontlike talks to Twiggy (@MJHOAXLIVE) who believes Michael Jackson faked his own death. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 24 hours ago via web
Retweeted by MJHOAXLIVE and 5 others .KABC 790 John Phillips they will reair Twiggy talking on The MJ Death Hoax Tues 8pm Call in 800 522 5222 lets fill the stations with calls
12:34 PM Jan 3rd via web  
Still not what I wanted, but includes more of the tweets!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 04, 2011, 03:26:32 PM
The tweets from today:

I was sitting in the courtroom when Kenny Ortega said that under oath I heard him with my own ears
6 minutes ago via txt

Michael stated to Kenny The illusion is to arrive June 25th
12 minutes ago via txt

Gor the First time Kenny talks about the illusion that Michael was so excited about
 24 minutes ago via txt

Kenny Ortega who was the first witness 2 wonderful days of rehersals michael asked kenny if he was Happy?
 25 minutes ago via txt
 Michael Amir will be called back after the break..his testimony has been quite shady and questioned by Walgren..
33 minutes ago via txt

Taking a hour recess the second witness Michael Amir Williams has been testifying over 45 mins long and stalling on his answers
about 1 hour ago via txt

Case files being rolled out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via Twitpic

Going back in
42 minutes ago via txt

Kenny ortega the first wirness testified for over one hour he seemed very confused and lost his train of thoiught a number of times
 about 2 hours ago via txt

The illusion was to start June 25th they were bringing the equipment in for the illusion of which MJ was very excited
 about 2 hours ago via txt

Just got a 15 minutes recess What a crazy testimony by Kenny Ortega new Info released..
 43 minutes ago via txt
Kenny Ortega is here just walked in
about 1 hour ago via txt

Mrs Jackson (wearing huis royal Blue) LaToya and Jermain just arrived
about 1 hour ago via txt

Murray just arrived inside courts he looked scared to death about 1 hour ago via txt
Up here on the 9th floor they just pushed a cart into the courts that has the case files
about 1 hour ago via txt

Here at the courts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via Twitpic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 04, 2011, 03:31:18 PM
Yes the tweet with The Illusion speak volumes  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

January 04, 2011, 03:46:26 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes the tweet with The Illusion speak volumes  :D
Wow I love how TS is setting the stage that everything since June 25 only seems to be reality. No worries, just enjoy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 04:01:07 PM
Amazing! The word ILLUSION really stood out for me- as Kenny could have used any number of more likely words.  (show, performance, magic...you name it).  

Also- it might tie in to the fact that they were going to work on Dirty Diana, where Michael disappears from a BED (hello!!!!)- and is planned to be revealed on the other side of the stage on the lift, singing Beat It.  

There is so much symbolism in there I feel like jumping for joy right now.  

Thank you for the redirect, TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Serenitys_Dream

January 04, 2011, 04:04:07 PM
Not to pat myself on the back...

Ok, maybe to pat myself on the back, but I am really getting this!  :lol:

Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
by GodhaschosenMJ » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:17 pm
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :P  :P  :D  :D  :)  :)  ;)  :o  :lol:
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
by Serenitys_Dream » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 pm

MJHOAXLIVE TWIGGY
The illusion was to start June 25th they were bringing the equipment in for the illusion of which MJ was very excited

welcome to the Illusion which started on June 25th ;)

Thank you so much TS. I don't feel like I am totally out there on what my conclusions are on this adventure!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 04, 2011, 04:07:17 PM
Not to pat myself on the back...

Ok, maybe to pat myself on the back, but I am really getting this!  :lol:

Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
by GodhaschosenMJ » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:17 pm
by Serenitys_Dream » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 pm

MJHOAXLIVE TWIGGY

welcome to the Illusion which started on June 25th ;)

Thank you so much TS. I don't feel like I am totally out there on what my conclusions are on this adventure!  8-)

I am pretty tired and I don't get your post. What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 04:18:01 PM
wasn't there supposed to be something with david blain (sp)(is that the right dude?)  and dirty diana on the 25th ? we were told that from the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 04, 2011, 04:18:57 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wasn't there supposed to be something with david blain (sp)(is that the right dude?)  and dirty diana on the 25th ? we were told that from the beginning.

Wasnt it Chris Angel?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 04:38:36 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

Wasnt it Chris Angel?  :?

not really sure i thought it was blaine but then chris angel got in the mix somehow so i a just going with what i thought i remember from near the beginning.
anybody jump right in there if you know for sure which :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 04, 2011, 04:40:13 PM

I remember reading something like David Blaine wanted too much money, so they changed it to Criss Angel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 04:57:11 PM
Quote from: "brunob12"

I remember reading something like David Blaine wanted too much money, so they changed it to Criss Angel.

but i was thinking that the statement was made by kenny after the "death" . maybe as part of some of the tii stuff even.  :?  i can't look for it right now maybe later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal