nefari

Back to being totally serious. Some Non BeLIEvers have mentioned to me in the past that Michael's penis size was in the autopsy report and I find this hard to believe and now yet again the penis is brought into the picture. His lower anatomy should not be mentioned in this unless there was some kind of damage to that area or if there was a sexual crime commited as far as I know. This raises a huge red flag saying HOAX IMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Kim

Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "Kim"
There's no proof that those pictures were shown, it would be a damn disrespectful thing to show pictures like that.[/quot

...and would have nothing to do with the case in hand.

Exactly! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
This is all very interesting. The plot thickens!

Here are my problems:

-while they were "saving" michael, when did they have time to take a picture? Did murray, alberto or muhammed say "wait a second, stop the cpr with one hand for a moment so I can take this picture to show at your prelim trial murray"

Mmmm, I'm going to go with no.

-private parts were exposed when he died? Now which place are we talking about? At UCLA? He would have been covered with a sheet. At home? Now I don't know michael, but considering he is a very shy man, I doubt he slept naked knowing murray was routinely coming to check on him (this is, of course, playing into the whole "drugged on propofol" bs)

-katherine crying, while heartbreaking to see a mother cry, is not a sign of anything. Think about your own mother. If she knew your life was threatened and you had to "die" publicly, lie to the ones you love and put your family through the stress of publicly acting like you died, well then yeah it gets to you. You have to remember that katherine is just as sensitive as michael is. He is a mold of her. I can't imagine how hard it is on her. Hell, I can start to cry if I can't get over to a lane on the freeway. Tears can mean many things. It doesn't have to mean michael actually died. That being said, God give her strength.

great post!
 Didnt he have an incontinence pad? So he would have to be naked from the waist down? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "nefari"
Back to being totally serious. Some Non BeLIEvers have mentioned to me in the past that Michael's penis size was in the autopsy report and I find this hard to believe and now yet again the penis is brought into the picture. His lower anatomy should not be mentioned in this unless there was some kind of damage to that area or if there was a sexual crime commited as far as I know. This raises a huge red flag saying HOAX IMO.

Unfortunately, these days, the name Michael Jackson and the word Penis seem to go hand in hand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Kim

There's no proof that those pictures were shown, it would be a damn disrespectful thing to show pictures like that.[/quot

...and would have nothing to do with the case in hand.

Exactly! :D

And I think there are no pictures like that to show :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

this is getting too far. i know the AR almost word by word and there's no single word about his size. period. I don't get why are you all discussing this. It's not your business and it's dissrespectful. It was NOT about photos of him naked but about a photo of him laying on the floor. You took everything out of context
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Kim

Unfortunately, these days, the name Michael Jackson and the word Penis seem to go hand in hand

I think the name Michael Jackson and the word Penis are 2 beautiful things!  
Haha omg...excuse me. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

It´s a reminder of the past.

On December 18, 2003, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, in order to commit that felony-->Murray gives Propofol

What really happened, according to the accuser, is as follows: On one occasion, while both were undercovers in bed Jackson manipulated the accuser's genitals for about five minutes, causing the accuser to ejaculate (count 2). The next day Jackson started it again (count 3) and also tried to guide the accuser's hand to Jackson's genitals, but the accuser pulled away (count 6) ---> Michael´s willy comes in to the picture

read more on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

I don't know where the admins are. This discussion about his body passed limits
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Lady J

Did they show pics of him on the floor???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tarja"
. It was NOT about photos of him naked but about a photo of him laying on the floor. You took everything out of context
exactly
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:52:08 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

lol Kim  :lol:
And for people having issues about this subject, it is our business when something is brought up about it to our faces by Non believers that we happened to spend the whole day with in person. No one is disrespecting Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Datroot

Oh Lord, I only hope he's not reading all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

you're nasty ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Please refrain from typing things like that, This is MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX DEATH FORUM, not MJ fantasy land or whatever ....

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal