Quote from: "bonita"

I know! But thats what would have supposedly happened. I dont think theres pictures. :twisted:
ha!

edit- wait, doesn't this mjhoaxlive person mean from the BED to the FLOOR?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I know! But thats what would have supposedly happened. I dont think theres pictures. :twisted:
ha!

dont laugh, i need to wear my glasses ok? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ha!

dont laugh, i need to wear my glasses ok? :geek:

Im laughing because this MJHOAXLIVE person cant even get their own tweets correct!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

they did say it correct, I don't get what's wrong.

It wasn't until the 911 call did they move MJ to the floor from the Bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Quote from: "_Anna_"

I know i read it totally wrong  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Anna_"

I give up.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Dangerous_Inc So Kai Chase is up next....should be interesting to hear her story of events which contradicts Williams' version re kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dangerous_Inc So Kai Chase is up next....should be interesting to hear her story of events which contradicts Williams' version re kids.

OOOH!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kim"
I work in a nursing home and there are people who are incontinent, but never naked from the waist! They wear a diaper.

There is a difference between an incontinent person needing to wear a diaper because they can't control themselves, and a person having an incontinence pad placed beneath them, or a condom catheter (for a man) being placed on the penis when the person is under anesthesia.  IF Michael was really being put under with propofol, he most likely had an incontinence pad placed beneath him, a condom catheter placed on his penis, or both.

IF he really needed CPR, and was taken from the bed to the floor, it is quite possible that if he was wearing a condom catheter, it would have slipped off while he was being moved, thereby exposing his penis.  With this in mind, a potential photograph taken of him on the floor would most likely have captured his penis along with the rest of his body.  And IF there really is a photograph and it was shown in court, then yes his penis would have been shown.

EDIT - And since some folks are claiming that Michael was already dead when the paramedics arrived, the prosecution may very well be treating the bedroom as a crime scene.

Unfortunately naked photos are shown in court all of the time when a victim is found naked.  This is simply the reality of crime scenes.  When a woman is raped and murdered, she is almost always found naked, and YES those photos are shown in the courtroom.  It isn't disrespectful, but rather necessary, particularly in the actual trial where the prosecution wants to leave a lasting impression on jurors.
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:46:20 PM by PeaceLoveHappiness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is no picture!!!!!!!!!

Im not going to say it again.  Its ridiculous.

Im sorry, but this is upsetting me now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is no picture!!!!!!!!!

Im not going to say it again.  Its ridiculous.

Im sorry, but this is upsetting me now.

DTD - With all due respect I am simply trying to explain why a potentially dead or dying Michael's penis may have been exposed.  I doubt there is a photo either, but some folks were wondering why Michael's penis would have been shown in a possible photo.  If you re-read my previous post, I continuously said IF.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I work in a nursing home and there are people who are incontinent, but never naked from the waist! They wear a diaper.

There is a difference between an incontinent person needing to wear a diaper because they can't control themselves, and a person having an incontinence pad placed beneath them, or a condom catheter (for a man) being placed on the penis when the person is under anesthesia.  IF Michael was really being put under with propofol, he most likely had an incontinence pad placed beneath him, a condom catheter placed on his penis, or both.

IF he really needed CPR, and was taken from the bed to the floor, it is quite possible that if he was wearing a condom catheter, it would have slipped off while he was being moved, thereby exposing his penis.  With this in mind, a potential photograph taken of him on the floor would most likely have captured his penis along with the rest of his body.  And IF there really is a photograph and it was shown in court, then yes his penis would have been shown.

EDIT - And since some folks are claiming that Michael was already dead when the paramedics arrived, the prosecution may very well be treating the bedroom as a crime scene.

Unfortunately naked photos are shown in court all of the time when a victim is found naked.  This is simply the reality of crime scenes.  When a woman is raped and murdered, she is almost always found naked, and YES those photos are shown in the courtroom.  It isn't disrespectful, but rather necessary, particularly in the actual trial where the prosecution wants to leave a lasting impression on jurors.

But still, they never have to be naked from down under the waist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I found the thread that is now drama filled.  ;)
There really is nothing wrong with discussing the facts of the 2005 case and this one also.

In 2005 pictures were taken of Micheal's body, including his genitals. Testimony was given describing his body...incorrectly by the accuser.

In the current case, the autopsy report states that there was no clothing to examine, that the decedent was unclothed, that there was a condom catheter in place. There is a published (supposed) photo of the scene and an incontinence pad is on the bed . But there are other reports that Michael was wearing black pajama bottoms...inconsistencies galore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But still, they never have to be naked from down under the waist.

Wouldn't it be easier though if the patient is wearing a condom catheter?  I really don't know, but I recall reading before that Michael had been wearing a condom catheter and as Serenity mentioned above, there is a discrepancy as to whether or not Michael was clothed from the waist down.  My personal feeling is that he wasn't clothed, but then someone put pants on him before leaving the home out of respect for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

particularly in the actual trial where the prosecution wants to leave a lasting impression on jurors .

And that's exactly why U.S. jurisdiction never was in any way important to me as a "good procedure example". "Leaving a lasting impression on jurors" is NOT searching for truth. U.S. trials are impressive and pay out financially but they are manipulative theater in grand dimension.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal