TWITTER LOOP: JAZMINE SULLIVAN ANNOUNCES BREAK FROM MUSIC? + NEW MUSIC

Following the disappointing album sales of her sophomore studio album Love Me Back, R&B singer Jazmine Sullivan announced that she is calling it quits for a while and is taking a little break from the music business…or so it seemed.

The 22-year old vented her thoughts to her 91,000+ followers on Twitter on Sunday night (January 2) around 8pm EST, but then deleted them afterward. According to one source, her unedited tweets read the following:

“i'm making an official announcement that i am taking a break from music. i'm trying to figure out who i am… w/out a mike, paper or pen. i promised myself when it wasn’t fun anymore i wouldn’t do it. and here i am.

i'm not saying i wont ever sing again in my life becuz i dont believe that. but in this moment… rt now… i got some things to figure out.

i love u all and appreciate u soooooo much. u have no idea how much u've inspired me and fed my ego. but the truth is that i have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and thats what i'm lookin for. that belief in myself. me. I. i love us. thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue.”

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

There was also a brand new song that leaked by her titled, I'm Not A Robot. You can listen to it below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaiTMmoGLNc[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:13:17 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Wow  :(  I like her, she has a lovely voice, the industry sucks!! I wish all artist would stand together. Thanks for the info.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal