Supervision

Re: 1000 Dead Birds Fall From Sky
January 07, 2011, 02:57:47 AM
 by ibelieveinmj » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am
It's definitely bizarre. I was watching CNN last night and they reported that their conclusion as to why the birds in Arkansas died was that they flew into power lines or towers, but that many??? I'm still not buying it !!!

Actually, maybe they will come up with some story like it's a virus, people are at risk and that a vaccine is in the works and will be ready by next week  

Exactly my take, not buying it at all....
Vaccine or else..... .
LOL...follow the fate of the Birds the Bees and the fish and...... :?  :shock:

We are here to Save the World.??? :?
Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 03:01:29 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:28:03 AM
It just keeps getting more sad. More birds, more fish and now manatees and penguins. I want to cry.

The recent mass deaths of birds, fish, crabs, manatees, penguins and other animals are now being tracked by Google Maps.

(A flock of red-winged blackbirds. 5,000 of these birds recently died in Arkansas; Wikimedia Commons Image)

"Aflockalypse," as the Washington Post and other news outlets are calling the bird die offs, can now be studied, along with the other animal deaths, online at the single Google webpage.

SEE ALSO: Birds Falling From the Sky Not Unusual

The events appear to all date from December 2010 to the present -- likely a choice of the map's creators, since previous events could have also been documented. The majority of the events are shown to have occurred in the United States, but the map also charts the following:

•"100 tons of fish" dead in South America
•"Hundreds of snapper" perished in New Zealand
•"Thousands of fish" were found floating dead in the Philippines
•"150 tons of red tilapias" died in Thailand
•"Scores of dead fish" in Haiti
•50-100 Jackdaws dead in Norway
•Over 300 doves dead in Italy
and several more.

SEE ALSO: Can Fright Kill Animals?

The question has been asked: Why are animals dying off in Biblical proportions? Scott Wright, Branch Chief of Disease Investigations at the USGS National Wildlife Health Center said on the WNYC radio program "The Take Away" that "it's pretty common" and "die-offs occur all of the time."

I don't know about you, but that doesn't really give me any comfort.

Nonetheless, Wright and other experts are holding that the incidents are not related. Much of the interest, he suspects, is due to our increased attention to such news following the unusual deaths of 5,000 red-winged blackbirds on New Year's Eve in Arkansas, which the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission blames on fireworks.

Fireworks weren't going off when 40,000 dead crabs were found in the U.K., or when 2 million fish washed up dead on the shores of Chesapeake Bay, Maryland. Experts are blaming those particular events on the cold weather
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 07, 2011, 09:54:46 AM
Please watch this video, we need to know this....Jane Burgermeister was whistleblower for swine flu.  Wheeler threatened to whistleblow on the BIO-TERRORISM ....and he was murdered. Dead birds and fish have been reported around the globe. :shock:

[youtube:1ywmjqf6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI[/youtube:1ywmjqf6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 11:01:21 AM
You will NOT believe it: a European tabloid is reporting about HAARP.
It's the fourthlast paragraph.

Map of horror: Google Maps shows 30 places where there was a mass of mysterious animal deaths
MYSTERIOUS CASES AROUND THE WORLD
The world map of the dying animals
MASSES OF DEAD FISH IN THE U.S., BRAZIL, NEW ZEALAND + + + BIRD DEATHS IN SWEDEN + + +
RIVER IN CANADA SUDDENLY GREEN
Berlin - As a network put the blue dots across the map. There are places where fish, birds,
crabs die en masse. A glance at the map in Google Maps shows that it is a global mystery.
Last Thursday the first reports reached the media.
In Arkansas, an estimated 100 000 dead fish were discovered in a river.
Then it happened in quick succession:
• New Year's Eve fell, about 200 kilometers away in the town of Beebe 5000 dead birds from the sky.
• An additional 500 dead birds were in the village of Pointe Coupee Louisiana found near -
about 600 miles south of Beebe.
• In the small town in southern Sweden were Falköping late Tuesday evening around 50 to 100
bird carcasses found on a road on.
• As the newspaper "The Advocate" reports are the U.S. state of Maryland, Brazil and New
Zealand mass of dead fish appeared in the.
Meanwhile, more and more mysterious animal findings reported worldwide. Google Maps lists only 30 sites where mass animal deaths was observed.
The latest findings, according to the Daily Mail:
• In Texas, 200 birds fell dead from the sky.
• In a river in Florida swam thousands of dead fish.
• 40 000 dead crabs were on a beach in southern England.
• Extremely strange: In Vancouver, Iceland, Canada took on a sudden a river green!
Experts now speculate about the cause of this phenomenon. Dozens of conspiracy theories circulating on the internet.
Is an unknown disease to blame? It changes the earth's magnetism the cause? Ran a biological
weapon out of control?
There are even theories that lead out of control experiments for the mass deaths of animals.
Among them, according to "AOL News" and the "HAARP" theory.
HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a research program in which the Earth's upper atmosphere with electromagnetic waves is investigated.

Is established, the birds in Arkansas died from massive chest injuries and internal bleeding. The organs other hand, show no signs of illness.
[/i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 11:23:23 AM
Ok, this is going to be a bit far fetched, but try to understand what I am trying to say.  

We have had reports about the economy going to crap and they see no relief in sight.  What if the government is planting all of these birds, fish, mammals and other dead animals just to get us to freak out and start buying things.  2012 is coming upon us quite quickly and the government knows that there are a lot of people out there that truly believe that the world will come to an end.  If the government wants the economy to rebound quickly, what better way than to put panic into peoples minds.  They know that if there is going to be a natural or manmade disaster that people will go out and stockpile on groceries, medical supplies, clothing or just think the end of the world is coming and I want to enjoy the last part of my life and they go out and buy expensive things that they normally would not do.  I have witnessed first hand what people do when a disaster like this happens.  When they first reported about the birds falling from the sky in Arkansas, the people in southern Missouri, which is where I live, pretty much cleaned the shelves in our grocery store.  I went to one store just to get something for dinner and they said that they cant keep the shelves stocked.  They were worried they would have to close the doors until they got another shipment in because people were stocking up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 11:40:02 AM
If shelf cleaning becomes popular be advised that the big food store chains do keep supply in their warehouses only for 2 days - meaning the store suppliers themselves will run out of stock.
Just to mention. It is wise to have a 3 months' supply in your house anyway and refresh that.
This is not for panic attacks but reasonable for a good housekeeper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

MissG

January 07, 2011, 01:05:05 PM
This looks like a government policy to implement fear and sell whatever it may come, vaccines, sprays, chemical junk to "protect us or the enviroment". I am sure it is a policy studied and performed just to gain some economy, creating dependancy on the next sh*t they want to on the expense of the poor animals.

What will be next? humans?

Greedy B-astards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 07, 2011, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "ladymjc"
It might not have anything to do with Michael directly but...you should read some of my posts.  :D   There was also 2 million fish washed up in Maryland, and 2 tons of fish (all dead) in Brazil and New Zealand this morning.  In the last 5 days that's nearly 10,000 birds and 3 million fish across the world dying mysteriously.

Oh my gosh, Maryland? I live in Maryland! :o
Hi MJFAN7, I am from Maryland too, Baltimore to be exact, but I moved to Florida 4 years ago...small world huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 01:12:26 PM
I am sure they have already started on the humans.  H1N1 comes to mind and if the government tells us that the birds, fish, etc are dead because of a disease.  They will come up with another vaccine that we will need to ward off the illness.  I have never got the flu shot or the H1N1 shot.  I just don't believe it is good for the body to inject you with the sickness itself.  I have in the past got the flu, but it has never been severe enough to make me want to get the shot.  I just stay at home in bed with plenty of fluids and rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 01:21:10 PM
Also it was reported this morning that Tampa Bay International airport was completely shut down due to a shift in the earth from the north pole.  Could not even bring in planes because the readings from the tower was all screwed up. WTH????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 01:25:57 PM
H1N1 vaccine is incorporated in standard flu vaccine now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 01:33:20 PM
And fish shall rise from the seas and birds shall fall from the skys Revelations
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

January 07, 2011, 01:33:54 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Also it was reported this morning that Tampa Bay International airport was completely shut down due to a shift in the earth from the north pole.  Could not even bring in planes because the readings from the tower was all screwed up. WTH????
It was just the primary runway.  It will be closed until January 13th to renumber the runways due to the shift.  It shifts a few degrees, but usually not enough to renumber the runways.  This has happened before in 2002 in another state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 01:54:33 PM
A renaming of a runway occurs from time to time. This is from July 2009:
Runway rename as North Pole moves

Stansted Airport in Essex has renamed its 3,000m (9,750ft) runway because the position of the Earth's magnetic North Pole has moved.

The runway was known by pilots and air traffic controllers as 23/05 because of its location and compass heading.

The magnetic North Pole drifts naturally, and every 50 years its position alters significantly.

Managers at Stansted decided they must call the runway 22/04 to reflect the new position and bearing.

Trevor Waldock, head of airside operations, said: "We've had to make this change due to the Magnetic North Pole slowly drifting on the Earth's surface but our runway remains in a fixed position.

"It'll roughly be another 56 years before we have to consider changing it again.

"Redesignating the runway at a busy international airport, such as Stansted, presents a number of complex challenges, so we've had a programme of works specially organised to minimise any disruption to normal operations."

The project, which took place at night, was completed on 5 July and included the replacement of all airfield signage and the repainting of the huge numbers at each end of the runway.

The magnetic North Pole will continue to drift until it eventually switches with the magnetic South Pole.

The Earth last went through this an estimated 780,000 years ago.

With time, due to the Magnetic North Pole moving south, the Northern Lights will be more regularly visible in the UK.
Story from BBC NEWS:

This is giving some explanation about the numbers of a runway (2005):
Under normal circumstances, a runway is named after the direction you would be going while landing on it, rounded to the nearest ten degrees. So at Downsview, the runway runs northwest-southeast, such that aircraft landing on it would be on a heading of 150 degrees or 330 degrees, depending on which end they were facing. They might be landing on runway 15 (pronounced "one-five") or 33 (pronounced "three-three"). The entire piece of pavement is runway 15/33. If there is more than one runway at the same airport, with the same heading, then they are designated as left and right, and centre if necessary. The pavement markings say 26L and the pilots and air traffic controllers say "two-six left." Okay, most of you knew all that, but I'm trying to be accessible here.

Now when a large international airport has too many parallel runways to get by with "left" "right" and "centre" (or "center" for the Americans), they simply pretend that some of them have a slightly different heading. So Toronto has a 24L/06R and a 24R/06L and another runway, exact same heading of 237 degrees magnetic, but instead of renaming 24R to 24C, and giving the name 24R to the new runway, they pretend that the rightmost runway has a slightly different heading, and call it runway 23.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal