Re: 1000 Dead Birds Fall From Sky
January 06, 2011, 09:31:17 AM
What the heck is going on????

40,000 dead crabs washed up on Kent coastline as UK is latest country to be hit by bizarre animal deaths

Thousands of dead crabs have washed up along the Kent coast – the latest in a series of bizarre animal deaths sweeping the world.

More than 40,000 Devil crabs – also known as Velvet swimming crabs – were found strewn along beaches in Thanet along with dead starfish, lobsters, sponges and anemones.

Experts believe the crabs died from hypothermia after the UK’s coldest Deecember in 120 years.

The crab deaths are the latest in a series of mass animal deaths all around the world.

In Florida thousands of dead fish have been found floating in a creek, while in Texas 200 American Coots were discovered dead on a bridge in Tyler.

In Wilson County, Tennessee, 100 blackbirds dropped dead from the sky and in New Zealand, hundreds of Red Snapper fish washed up dead.  

Brazil scientists have also been left baffled after 100 tons of sardines, catfish and croaker washed up dead near Parangua.

Bookies Paddy Power are even taking bets on which country will next fall foul of the global phenomonen ‘Aflockalypse’, which has left people puzzled and some even fearing it’s the end of the world.

The UK has been installed as the bookies 2/1 favourite to report the next unexplained mass bird death with Ireland the 4/1 second favourite.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 06, 2011, 09:46:38 AM
Is it just me or is this starting to sound like a movie in itself? I'm reminded of Shakespeare's quote--"all the world's a stage."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 06, 2011, 09:49:37 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
That's a good question and we don't really know, myself included.  BUT, I have considered myself "awakened" to what's going on in the world for about 4 years now and have been doing a lot of reading, mostly on the internet.  Everything on the internet must be taken with a grain of salt of course but when I read over and over again how the government will basically try to recreate the revelations, it sticks in my head.  They have the technology to cause earthquakes, volcanoes, storms, etc.  They leave chemtrails in the sky, poison our water and food, invent and spread disease, the list is endless it seems.  I think they want people to think the world is ending and will somehow plant their own "evidence" to show that God doesn't exist.  Because they don't believe in God and can't fully control us until we lose our faith too, in my opinion.

Great point. Also, I wonder if the Bible was manipulated by certain secret societies to have these revelations for future use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Kim

January 06, 2011, 09:55:49 AM
What?! Crabs too? Omg...it's getting weirder. I don't know why some people think it's because of thunderstorms? Maybe they don't want to face reality! I really think 2012 has something to do with it, call me crazy... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:40:21 AM
Quote from: "ejay"
Hmmm and NOW his....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting that "The affected fish are almost exclusively juvenile spot fish, 3 to 6 inches in length,"

What is going on? It can't be an accident that mass deaths are happening all over in sucha short period.
Thinking about media:
Mass deaths have occured before - now that the US bird death got big exposure world wide, are the news companies in our countries now sensitive to report a mass death that they wouldn't have reported otherwise? ' Media needs sensation. Could it be they just to ride the wave of senstation now?

Or, is all this reporting done in purpose? News propaganda for climate change? You know what I mean? We have been fear mongered by weather and climate systematically in the news - blizzards, floods, forest fires, draught in far away countries are shown in our news. Is the next step to report all the mass deaths?

Now that it has occured in so many places, and to so such variety of species - although limited if not singular species in each case - I'm beginning to doubt it's a weapon or a poison after all.

I'm all confused.

Thanks for reporting the cases - the board with people all over the Globe enables much better view of the whole than various news sites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 11:28:30 AM
Quote from: "NightOwl"
Quote from: "ejay"
Hmmm and NOW his....

Interesting that "The affected fish are almost exclusively juvenile spot fish, 3 to 6 inches in length,"

What is going on? It can't be an accident that mass deaths are happening all over in sucha short period.
Thinking about media:
Mass deaths have occured before - now that the US bird death got big exposure world wide, are the news companies in our countries now sensitive to report a mass death that they wouldn't have reported otherwise? ' Media needs sensation. Could it be they just to ride the wave of senstation now?

Or, is all this reporting done in purpose? News propaganda for climate change? You know what I mean? We have been fear mongered by weather and climate systematically in the news - blizzards, floods, forest fires, draught in far away countries are shown in our news. Is the next step to report all the mass deaths?

Now that it has occured in so many places, and to so such variety of species - although limited if not singular species in each case - I'm beginning to doubt it's a weapon or a poison after all.

I'm all confused.

Thanks for reporting the cases - the board with people all over the Globe enables much better view of the whole than various news sites.

@ NightOwl I kinda hope that this is  :oops: fear mongering, :shock:  propaganda,  :o and sensationalism... Because the alternative is scaring the crap out of me :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 02:05:36 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
It might not have anything to do with Michael directly but...you should read some of my posts.  :D   There was also 2 million fish washed up in Maryland, and 2 tons of fish (all dead) in Brazil and New Zealand this morning.  In the last 5 days that's nearly 10,000 birds and 3 million fish across the world dying mysteriously.

Oh my gosh, Maryland? I live in Maryland! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

nefari

January 06, 2011, 02:17:17 PM
I'm not making fun of this at all but I can't help but remember an old Eddie Murphy stand up routine about some little kids running around saying "Dead Birds!!!! Gonna put it on you!!!! and then Doo Doo gonna put it on you!!!!"
Just thought I would throw this in because of the Doo Doo and Michael relation. It's making me wonder if the reports of all of these dead birds and animals are not somehow planted in news feeds by Michael, *I know this is totally crazy....don't really believe it myself but is this even possible?* It's so odd right on the heels of this preliminary, all of this happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Grace

January 06, 2011, 02:48:30 PM
The dead birds in all videos I watched looked as if they had been dead for longer than half a day and had been planted.
The so-said millions of dead fish were some hundreds only in the zoom we were presented.
The dead crabs have no picture proof at all - at least I have not seen any.

It could be about planting uncertainty and fear.
There is no reason to panic for now.
However, it would be interesting, which news we are actually missing due to giving our attention to fish, birds and crabs.
That Obama did authorize deep sea drilling with less safety requirements again in the Mexican Gulf or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

January 06, 2011, 04:33:50 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
The dead birds in all videos I watched looked as if they had been dead for longer than half a day and had been planted.
The so-said millions of dead fish were some hundreds only in the zoom we were presented.

However, it would be interesting, which news we are actually missing due to giving our attention to fish, birds and crabs.
That Obama did authorize deep sea drilling with less safety requirements again in the Mexican Gulf or what?
I agree. I saw it just on the news about the 2.5 million fish and I 'only' saw a couple of thousand. Something is really fishy here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 06, 2011, 05:08:29 PM
~Souza~ wrote:

Grace wrote:

I agree. I saw it just on the news about the 2.5 million fish and I 'only' saw a couple of thousand. Something is really fishy here...

A mobile strategy to convey fear the people, citizens in an emotional state of terror which makes them easily manipulated and controllable. Are you afraid? then you control and you do what I want. .

Then, more than 1500 black Gadfly petrels are dead close the North coast of Bio Bio in Chile.

[youtube:3a8vs7m8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrlH3BgKPxk&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3a8vs7m8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 11:08:59 PM
believe not 'one' leader but a small group (elite) of families that hane controlled our earth for many generations that can be traced back to ancient Egypt. Research is essential to us all in order to unravel and effectively understand the agenda that's been in place all along..high tech weaponry is being used to carry out these 'end time' biblical prophecies IMO,,,these birds organs were destroyed/liquified. Telling me some kind of frequency weapon was involved in this 'test' ........First birds then people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 11:21:16 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Grace"

Something is really "fishy"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Supervision

January 06, 2011, 11:58:57 PM
imred wrote:
this has NOTHING to do with michael

"We have four years to get it Right"

Michael Jackson TII..
Did Mike know something was afoot,. :? ..

God forbid , but,
What if it starts happening with people
.  :o
 Emergency Broadcast News:
Thousands of people wiped out ?
Whole town wiped out etc etc.. :?
Response:
We don't know what happened?
We are investigating..
It's this , it's that...talking heads, bla bla bla...
Think about it people.  :shock:  :?
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 12:18:47 AM
It's definitely bizarre.  I was watching CNN last night and they reported that their conclusion as to why the birds in Arkansas died was that they flew into power lines or towers, but that many???  I'm still not buying it !!!  

Actually, maybe they will come up with some story like it's a virus, people are at risk and that a vaccine is in the works and will be ready by next week  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions