paula-c

Re: 1000 Dead Birds Fall From Sky
January 07, 2011, 03:05:35 PM
Grace wrote:

H1N1 vaccine is incorporated in standard flu vaccine now.

have to tie me to make the vaccine put my
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 07, 2011, 03:21:50 PM
There have been massive animal deaths in Arkansas, Arizona, Louisiana, Kentucky, Texas, Tennesee, Maryland, Florida, South Carolina, Oregon, Mexico, France, Sweden, Italy, Thailand, UK, Bolivia, New Zealand, Brazil, Haiti, Norway, Phillippines and Vietnam. I might even be missing a few. I think it's up to 21 now.
I looked it up and there have been 294 earthquake documented in the last week.  Here is the link if you want to track it as well for an unusual increase.
Here is also a list of the current wars going on. I had no idea about any of these.

Matthew 24:7 (NKJV) "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

Oi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 07, 2011, 03:41:13 PM
Quote from: "1VLOVE"
And fish shall rise from the seas and birds shall fall from the skys Revelations
1VLOVE....can you tell me what part of Revelations this is written...Thank You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 03:55:03 PM
I don't believe it is in Rev is it? Maybe this one?

Ezekiel 38:20  So that the fishes of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the ground, and all men that are upon the face of the earth, shall be moved at my presence: and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the hedges shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 04:52:53 PM
Judgment on the Whole Earth in the Day of the LORD

Zephaniah 1
 2 “I will sweep away everything
   from the face of the earth,”
            declares the LORD.

3 “I will sweep away both man and beast;
   I will sweep away the birds in the sky
   and the fish in the sea—
   and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”[a]

“When I destroy all mankind
   on the face of the earth,”
            declares the LORD,

Birds

Fish

Crabs

Thousands of dead doves in Italy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:35:28 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I am sure they have already started on the humans.  H1N1 comes to mind....

That's right. After the swineflu jab (from GSK), so far, at least 40 children got narcolepsy in Finland (population 5,3) and Sweden (9,3 million) each. The number of cases was 6 x higher than normally. And they are all children. It seems that narcolepsy appeared only in these countries. The parents are sure it's the jab that caused it, treated like guinea-pigs.

How about biobanks? When they have a collection of DNA, they could make medicine to fight certain illnesses. That's probably right. On the flip side of the coin, they can obvioulsly make bioweapons that can attack carriers of certain DNA.

I recently heard the genome of Icelanders was sold to a private company, a biobank, in 1998: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Outrageous for someone to make money from YOUR genome. Something you probably gave away free as a blood sample when getting a health check.  :evil:

Then we have Bill G@tes and his two speeches, one on population control and the other "This will be the decade of vaccines". :shock:

Just connecting dots from here and there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:59:02 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Quote from: "1VLOVE"
And fish shall rise from the seas and birds shall fall from the skys Revelations
1VLOVE....can you tell me what part of Revelations this is written...Thank You

I am terribly sorry, I have misread this. I did the research and am clear on it now. My apologies.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

January 07, 2011, 08:03:26 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I am sure they have already started on the humans.  H1N1 comes to mind....

Yup, that and earthquakes, the volcanic eruptions, wildfires, tsunami's, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 07, 2011, 08:33:42 PM
More weird Birds, this instance at TMZ Live .....see Harvey point out birds at time interval 1:05

:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 08:45:49 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
You will NOT believe it: a European tabloid is reporting about HAARP.
It's the fourthlast paragraph.

Map of horror: Google Maps shows 30 places where there was a mass of mysterious animal deaths
MYSTERIOUS CASES AROUND THE WORLD
The world map of the dying animals
MASSES OF DEAD FISH IN THE U.S., BRAZIL, NEW ZEALAND + + + BIRD DEATHS IN SWEDEN + + +
RIVER IN CANADA SUDDENLY GREEN
Berlin - As a network put the blue dots across the map. There are places where fish, birds,
crabs die en masse. A glance at the map in Google Maps shows that it is a global mystery.
Last Thursday the first reports reached the media.
In Arkansas, an estimated 100 000 dead fish were discovered in a river.
Then it happened in quick succession:
• New Year's Eve fell, about 200 kilometers away in the town of Beebe 5000 dead birds from the sky.
• An additional 500 dead birds were in the village of Pointe Coupee Louisiana found near -
about 600 miles south of Beebe.
• In the small town in southern Sweden were Falköping late Tuesday evening around 50 to 100
bird carcasses found on a road on.
• As the newspaper "The Advocate" reports are the U.S. state of Maryland, Brazil and New
Zealand mass of dead fish appeared in the.
Meanwhile, more and more mysterious animal findings reported worldwide. Google Maps lists only 30 sites where mass animal deaths was observed.
The latest findings, according to the Daily Mail:
• In Texas, 200 birds fell dead from the sky.
• In a river in Florida swam thousands of dead fish.
• 40 000 dead crabs were on a beach in southern England.
• Extremely strange: In Vancouver, Iceland, Canada took on a sudden a river green!
Experts now speculate about the cause of this phenomenon. Dozens of conspiracy theories circulating on the internet.
Is an unknown disease to blame? It changes the earth's magnetism the cause? Ran a biological
weapon out of control?
There are even theories that lead out of control experiments for the mass deaths of animals.
Among them, according to "AOL News" and the "HAARP" theory.
HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a research program in which the Earth's upper atmosphere with electromagnetic waves is investigated.

Is established, the birds in Arkansas died from massive chest injuries and internal bleeding. The organs other hand, show no signs of illness.
[/i]

No way! Is there really some LIGHT on the end of that fucking tunnel? It doesn't even show sarcasm, am I right?

Do you have the link to the German article for me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:04:01 PM
I saw this on William Wagenar's site today. A slight variation on what could have killed the birds and the fish. Includes the mysterious murder of a potential whistleblower.

[youtube:2851wgr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMxVYG1OtI[/youtube:2851wgr8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 09:08:53 PM

Nevermind, found the German article. They also linked to the AOL news article, which has some more sarcasm in it, yet they ARE reporting it, and even linking to stuff to check out, inclusing Jesse Ventura's documentary about HAARP.

[hr:3h4s3slp]hr[/hr:3h4s3slp]

Jan 4, 2011 – 2:33 PM

Five hundred dead birds were recently found in Louisiana, just days after thousands of deceased red-winged blackbirds were discovered in Arkansas.

Though biologists haven't yet been able to examine the Louisiana birds and determine what caused their deaths, speculation is running wild. In the past, such bird die-offs have been caused by disease, weather and malnutrition, according to Louisiana's The Advocate.

But the bird-pocalypse has some looking past natural causes and pointing to conspiracy theories. Among those who are wary of the government, the No. 1 suspect is HAARP.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, known as HAARP, is a project investigating the upper atmosphere's ionosphere, in hopes that improved communications and surveillance tools can be developed. But HAARP has long ruffled the feathers of conspiracy theorists, who think that the program's research involves experiments with dire consequences for the world, including "death rays" and weather manipulation. It was even the topic of an episode of TruTV's "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura."

So, of course, the bird deaths have the suspicious-minded thinking that HAARP is to blame. Twitter is abuzz with such conjecture.

Bird deaths in la and ar Both events occurred on the 91 degree meridian. Small tremors reported before hand. Me thinks HAARP is up 2 no good
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
sethbrewton

More Dead Birds Found In Kentucky Identical To Birds in Arkansas – Media Downplays Find :: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login via @addthis #HAARP
less than a minute ago via web
docsharp

Recently, HAARP has been blamed for all sorts of things going wrong, including:

Earthquakes You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Chile, Iran and elsewhere
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the United States
The death of Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens
Chronic fatigue syndrome and Gulf War syndrome
Power outages in the western U.S.
Drought in Venezuela

Read more about the history of HAARP conspiracy theories at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

January 07, 2011, 09:31:12 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Earthquakes You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Chile, Iran and elsewhere
[urlhttp://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/08/06/pakistan-flood-photos-haarp-fingerprints-found-allover/]Floods in Pakistan[/url] and the United States
Drought in Venezuela

I'm also wondering if HAARP is responsible the plane crash that killed the Polish President and other top ranking officials.  I heard that there were no bodies or luggage found and that no media was allowed near the crash site and but someone got close with a camera and apparently this person is dead now.  I heard the plane wasn't even flying that high.  I guess Poland basically rejected the whole swine flu thing and weren't not having the mass vaccinations that other countries were and I guess that administration often didn't agree with a lot of other European policies...  It's just so highly suspicious that all these people were on the same plane, that cannot be a normal procedure.  I've heard the term 'mass assassination' when referring to this plane crash...

EDIT:  Found the video where I heard this from.  Think what you may of David Icke but what he says in this video makes sense.

[youtube:3b5xyoe1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkSYNQHcNlo&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3b5xyoe1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 09:41:37 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[urlhttp://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/08/06/pakistan-flood-photos-haarp-fingerprints-found-allover/]Floods in Pakistan[/url] and the United States
Drought in Venezuela

I'm also wondering if HAARP is responsible the plane crash that killed the Polish President and other top ranking officials.  I heard that there were no bodies or luggage found and that no media was allowed near the crash site and but someone got close with a camera and apparently this person is dead now.  I heard the plan wasn't even flying that high.  I guess Poland basically rejected the whole swine flu thing and weren't not having the mass vaccinations that other countries were and I guess that administration often didn't agree with a lot of other European policies...  It's just so highly suspicious that all these people were on the same plane, that cannot be a normal procedure.  I've heard the term 'mass assassination' when referring to this plane crash...

EDIT:  Found the video where I heard this from.  Think what you may of David Icke but what he says in this video makes sense.

[youtube:1z06qwqj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkSYNQHcNlo&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:1z06qwqj]

Interesting video about that crash from JB:

[youtube:1z06qwqj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHov-Us1wU[/youtube:1z06qwqj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

dailyme.com

On average, 163 such events are reported to the federal government each year, according to USGS records. And there have been much larger die-offs than the 3,000 blackbirds in Arkansas. Twice in the summer of 1996, more than 100,000 ducks died of botulism in Canada.

(visit the link for the full news article)

it was a natural event
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions