Re: TIAI 01/02
January 02, 2011, 07:10:02 PM
He was certainly a victim of sexual exploitation of a minor if nothing else.  Joe should be ashamed :evil: I cringe to think of what other things he might have seen or been subjected to.  I will never forgive Joe for what he allowed Michael to endure on the road at that young impressionable age. He obviously scarred him for life.  :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 02, 2011, 07:27:45 PM
I have often wondered what he heck went down.  I do work with victims of sexual abuse daily.  And I often thought about that in Michael's case.  So many characterological traits would make sense.  Gosh, I hope not.  But- I think from what we do know- it is clear that he was exposed to the "darker side of sexuality" WAY too soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 02, 2011, 07:46:50 PM
You're correct. It explains so many of his behaviors. Which makes me wonder again why a professional did not pursue it. I wonder how many lies Michael has had to tell through the years about the things that happened . To a child as sensitive as he was, it must have been traumatizing. If any of this is true, I sincerely pray that he has an opportunity to talk to someone in a "safe" place. Maybe that's where he is now. Sometimes when we have children, the painful memories that we experienced as children come back to us. That's why if we don't heal our wounds,  our children are also impaired. It's almost as if we pass on the pain and then it becomes generational.

Good for you and the work you do...it's so important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 02, 2011, 08:03:42 PM
These parts of the article seemed important to me.

Quote from: "~Souza~"

MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'
11/3/2010 4:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

"Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

“How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

I'm not so sure if Oprah is in on the hoax or if Michael is using her because America watches her show. But I believe that Oprah knows about the hoax and that is the reason why she use "THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE MOMENT". Michael is a very forgiving person and probably he forgave her and got her in the hoax.

And about the coincidence part; 'there is NOT a coincidence in this hoax' can be the result we should take from this redirect of TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 09:42:23 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
You're correct. It explains so many of his behaviors. Which makes me wonder again why a professional did not pursue it. I wonder how many lies Michael has had to tell through the years about the things that happened . To a child as sensitive as he was, it must have been traumatizing. If any of this is true, I sincerely pray that he has an opportunity to talk to someone in a "safe" place. Maybe that's where he is now. Sometimes when we have children, the painful memories that we experienced as children come back to us. That's why if we don't heal our wounds,  our children are also impaired. It's almost as if we pass on the pain and then it becomes generational.

Good for you and the work you do...it's so important.

Thank you- it is exhausting but also fulfilling if that makes sense.

I often have hoped that Michael is in a place that allows him to heal (physically and mentally) in HIS OWN time.  In this way, his redemption would be perfect.

@PureLove: I TOTALLY agree with your thoughts that TS is definitly teaching us that there are NO COINCIDENCES in this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Serenitys_Dream

January 02, 2011, 10:55:04 PM
Oprah was a part of the media machine that was implemented to destroy Michael through the false allegations of molesting children. There are no coincidences. Oprah aired those molestation shows, at the same time as shows about Michael, for the sole purpose of continuing to associate Michael with paedophilia. In this way, Michael's reputation continues to be tarnished and she garners viewers by the high interest in anything to do with Michael. Very shifty and snake like behaviour but what do expect of a media puppet?

I don't, for one second, think Oprah is in on anything to do with this hoax. She is being manipulated by Michael and his family and that is why it may seem that they are supporting her. If they were publicly angry or called her out, do you really think she would have had them as guests on her show? She does have a large audience, so she is being used to reach a greater number of people and keeping Michael "news" in current events. Keep people talking, wondering, inquisitive and more will realize that this is all a hoax.

I believe that there is a sort of "Vendetta" but not a violent one, something more subtle and the targets will reveal their true colours themselves. Michael is leading them to their own destruction, literally, by their own hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
Seems as if Oprah is one of those people you either love or you hate.  It's quite possible she's been playing Devil's Advocate as part of the hoax, and this is not always a popular position to take.   How unpalatable it would be for some if it turned out that Oprah was actually TS  :shock:    

Just thinking outside the square here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mdc

January 03, 2011, 12:38:02 AM
Oprah is predictable-

Maybe it was a test...

and she failed.

JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 01:05:11 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm not so sure if Oprah is in on the hoax or if Michael is using her because America watches her show. But I believe that Oprah knows about the hoax and that is the reason why she use "THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE MOMENT". Michael is a very forgiving person and probably he forgave her and got her in the hoax.
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Seems as if Oprah is one of those people you either love or you hate. It's quite possible she's been playing Devil's Advocate as part of the hoax, and this is not always a popular position to take. How unpalatable it would be for some if it turned out that Oprah was actually TS :shock:

Just thinking outside the square here ;)

TheRunningGirl
1. "We" do not know first hand what Michael would do or not do
2. "We" do not know first hand who He trust and who He does not trust
3. "We" do not know what is at play with the Hoax and how much risks he is prepared to take
4. "We" have already seen some unexpected media deals/associations: TMZ and Sony comes to mind
5. Oprah is influential and has a larger audience than most
6. Nobody expects an association with Oprah due to her previous comments7. Oprah is on the last year of her show (Last one is on 9/9/11?) and will want to go out on a Bang!8. Oprah has shown some regrets on her previous stance on Michael (Interview from September 2009)
9. For what we know Oprah may see Michael's "take-over" plans as an opportunity not to be missed.

I agree she's playing the Devil's Advocate. Since I support the Bashir/Michael Project theory, it would lead Oprah to be a player in this as well. This is just where the evidence leads to IMO. Why TS directed to this IDK, but it means we need to look deeper into it maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"The child remained in a state of grace;  He wasn\'t confined in time or place
In Technicolor dreams, he frolicked and played; While acting his part, in Eternity he stayed"
                                                                                                                MJ

curls

January 03, 2011, 02:08:43 AM
Those of us who have read up on the subject and know MJ was always innocent, hate for the paedo thing to keep rearing it's head. But I still think we are in the minority.

It's just a thought, but maybe this continuing link between MJ and paedophilia actually has a positive side in that it gets other people talking about and questioning the allegations against him. People who have forgotten about him, people who never really made up their minds at the time, people who think he died with this stigma still hanging over him. It's no good skirting around the issue, the world in general won't fully admit or acknowledge what a wonderful entertainer MJ was (is, and that includes what he's doing now) while that elephant is still in the room. It needs to be addressed and cleared up once and for all - in the minds of the many who still harbour doubts (which apparently includes Oprah).

My heartfelt wish is that Chandler and Arvizo would come forward and speak out - now that would be one heck of an Oprah show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 03:51:32 AM
TMZ is not so nice to Oprah..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 04:55:49 AM
interesting. revenge or a player on michael's side? that is the question.

while oprah's ignorance to michael's innocence has left a bad taste in my mouth, there is a lot of attention on her. more specifically, she's been focusing on michael's surrounding (public?) circle- lisa marie, jackie, katherine, joe, the kids, the cousins, etc. it's all very confusing as to whether this is a obvious vindication or smoke and mirrors for something else.

michael's good at this game...i'm still scratching my head.

i guess all we can do is "keep watchin'" and continue to string these clues together. for me, it's too early to draw conclusions on oprah. at this point, this hoax is making me look at every "power player" as two faced. scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 03, 2011, 05:18:27 AM
.curls
My heartfelt wish is that Chandler and Arvizo would come forward and speak out - now that would be one heck of an Oprah show

I was thinking, that what if the Chandler and Arvizo kids were offered alot of money to tell the truth?
And that maybe Oprah was the one to pay them to do it and the final show would be like this..

The kids tell the truth, and then say they wish they could say sorry to Michael now, and then Michael walks out into the stage....and forgives them, and hugs them...and BAM.

Oprah has her final show ratings...

" shake my head and wake up from dreaming " :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :idea:  :idea:  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 03, 2011, 05:26:02 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
.curls
My heartfelt wish is that Chandler and Arvizo would come forward and speak out - now that would be one heck of an Oprah show

I was thinking, that what if the Chandler and Arvizo kids were offered alot of money to tell the truth?
And that maybe Oprah was the one to pay them to do it and the final show would be like this..

The kids tell the truth, and then say they wish they could say sorry to Michael now, and then Michael walks out into the stage....and forgives them, and hugs them...and BAM.

Oprah has her final show ratings...

" shake my head and wake up from dreaming " :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :idea:  :idea:  :o  :o

You shouldn't be getting money for telling the truth, you should tell the truth because it's the right thing to do. If they would be paid to tell the truth, people will not believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 03, 2011, 05:26:24 AM
Maybe Oprah is a part of the hoax and thinks she has a big part to play and thinks it will benefit her in terms or ratings but I think MJ has other plans for her ( exposing her for what she did to him just like other media outlets...he maybe going for the 'bigger fish').
Also this redirect could be on specifically coincidences...TS could of redirected this article if it was based on just molestation...

Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back

Oprah's big interview with MJ's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- is scheduled to air next Monday ... but according to Oprah's website, the talk show host is airing a show the Friday before entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Interestingly ... the Jacksons had beef with Oprah over her programming decisions back in 2005 ... when she did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial.

A rep for Oprah's production company tells TMZ, "There is no connection whatsoever between the two shows. This is purely coincidental."

Oprah Winfrey may not get a Christmas card from Michael Jackson's family this year ... because she's airing the tell-all interview with MJ's children back-to-back with a special on child molestation.

...but TS chose to redirect to an article that was mainly about coincidences, so I guess this could be the focus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions