Re: Statue of Liberty
December 18, 2009, 05:43:28 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
And I think there is an illuminati sign in the They don't care about us video in Brazil ... I will watch it again to make sure ...

Yes the all seeing eye on the wall, I believe when he sings Will me, thrill me, You can never kill me
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

December 18, 2009, 06:27:59 AM
Agree with you all..
About the link i have posted (you see i am whitesocks now)  ;)  :P
It was a Dutch link, but it describes the 777 issue. I trie to be more clear about it for those who cannot read Dutch...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The hidden message on the statue of liberty
The hidden message on the tablet , held by the goddess, in her left hand, tells the world almost for 233 years, the foundation of illuminati, the starters of the new world order.

MDCCLXXVI

The fact that the Roman number means litterly 1776 needs no further information.
We can split this number in 3 pieces:
1776 contains 3 7's. The 1 and the 6 are together also a 7. So you get 3 7's (7,7,7)

De Romans number is also splitted up in 3 pieces.  

MDC =
 (1600)

CLX =
 -
 (160)

XVI =
 -
 -
 (16)

Total:
 3 x 1
 3 x 6
 2 x - (minus)
 1 0 = 3 0 - (minus)
 But also in dese series of numbers we come to the 3 7's

1600 = 1+6+0+0 =    7

1+6+0 =                  7

1+6 =                     7

The 3 sevens (together 21) is a magical number for the illuminati. So the Roman's meaning and as the "normal" meaning gives the 3 sevens, while they both have an other symbol for numbers.
Very rare. It definately means the year 1776 was an extremely important, maybe even magical year.  

Gematria

What does de numbers meen? In the illuminati and in Freemasionery numbers are always more then just numbers.
They work alot with symbols for numbers, from origine it came from the bible.

1: the beginning.

6: the human

7: God

8: the new beginning

10 or 0: the whitnesing.

21: The higher level of sins above sin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

December 18, 2009, 08:15:18 AM
Sorry, but I don't buy it. It still doesn't make sence to me. I will try to read more about this subject on the internet, maybe then it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

MJJ1982

December 18, 2009, 08:19:50 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Sorry, but I don't buy it. It still doesn't make sence to me. I will try to read more about this subject on the internet, maybe then it does.

Just wanted to say the same... I don't get it at all, because I don't believe in the I theory...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

December 18, 2009, 08:27:30 AM
I have been doing my reading and the story doesn't make sence. They claim that Michael was a slave of the Illuminati and that he was in danger because he became a muslim..... Sorry but he didn't!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

MJJ1982

December 18, 2009, 08:29:04 AM
Michael isn't a Muslim, but Jermaine is.. The Sun claimed that Michael converted too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'

December 18, 2009, 08:38:03 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"
I agree-but I have read all I can on this and I cannot believe. I have wanted to as it would give a logical reason for the hoax and a logical explanation as to why he felt the need to do something so drastic and leave his children. Is all too far fetched. The illuminati running the world and all the government's? 75% of the world is "3rd world" and in extreme poverty, is this the result of the illuminati then and not the droughts etc and governments in these countries who live in extreme luxury while millions starve and die of hunger? So Idi Armin was a result of the illuminati? or Adolph Hitler? or Mugabe?  There is much much more I could write as to why this is to my mind just scaremongering and far fetched but is far too much to do in a post on here but to me I have lots of questions and reasons why stuff like that cannot work. I cannot believe. Michael was his own man-he was sincere in what he believed in (like the great martyrs) and took orders from no-one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

MJJ1982

December 18, 2009, 08:52:11 AM
Another thread about the statue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 18, 2009, 08:58:22 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Thank you for the clear up :)
I do think that Michael is in hiding , he may have been in danger because he was a threat ... but these people are extremely powerful aren't they?? So Michael couldn't come back? Then it would be the theory about a non come back... I don't know...  :?  These stories about the Illuminati scare me but it  makes sense to me too...

I agree with what you posted, but I really think Michael is coming back but he definitely knows more about what is going on in the world then we do, that is why he was a threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 18, 2009, 09:08:14 AM
Well, I don't know... I think there are more people who know about it, so everyone who knows more is in danger then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 18, 2009, 09:28:21 AM
I can not get it either :?
The illuminati is a danger to the world..yes that i can understand.
The NWO..the people in high places..the old money..the extremely rich.the greedy never enough people.
There is a group that want to make slave's of us(it is already happening) money slaves.
I know because here in the Netherlands we are dealing with that also..i told my story in the topic conspirasy's from souza(sorry for my Englisch)
Everything is going down hill sins 1995 here..The rich get more rich..the poor get more poor.
We have a lot of foodplaces here were people can get food for free..before there was no such thing.
There is a bank here in the Netherlands that already made people moneyslave's DSB bank..the people fight..the bank went down because of it..now the  covernement is trying to keep the people moneyslave's..
trying to keep everything under cover...But people keep on fighting..now against the couvernement.
I think this is the story of the world at this time.. we are all in danger from this.
But now to MJ..I think he is in danger because he makes us aware more..they want to shut him up..but it needs real people with names to do this,they are the real danger..not numbers or symbols.
Thats why we have to take a stand in it..they cant shut us all up..they cant kill us all!
JMO
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 09:39:53 AM
Thanks for the explanation .... I do not know, must think about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:54:12 AM
It's all about FREEDOM, peache and a better world to live in. Don't believe the gouvernement because they make you think they are working on a better world but they don't do anything about it.

Michael did a lot of investigation..why Jermaine became a muslim..why Michaels became interested in different religions... to do research how you can reach most people who truly believe in god (or whatever)....

Remember he used translators  for def people so they understood the message and the lyrics of his song??? Why would he do that?? Because it is soo highly important everyone would understand. That is the reason for using soo much symbols (wich everyone understands...symbols are used everywehere). And not just to say so..because he just wanted to make people feel, see and think about what is happening. It doesn't work by only spreading the word.

Did you know Michael even studied Hitler..to see how things work..how people get mind controlled.

I don't know if i have mentioned it before...but the movie "the wave" is a perfect example for mind control and to take control.

Mind control is  power...everyone knows they use it in commercials to make you watch and buy that product. They do it with fractions of seconds edited pictures in it..without you even notice it.
I wonder really if Mind Control is in TII for good reasons... Michael seems to be very happy when he did his announcement for This Is It.. Propably he found the answer how to get really IN to people, so they would be aware of it all.

And.... Chris Angel is also a mentalist who knows how to do mind control...coinsidence ??? Don't think so.
Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 12:29:28 PM by Whitesocks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

December 18, 2009, 11:59:31 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Interesting, I don't know where to begin with this.. I need to read more into it.

And, as for 777 and the illuminati: I didn't know there was a connection there. I didn't even know there was a spiritual connection to it either until recently. I use 7 because of my birthdate, nothing more.  But this makes me uncomfortable now.  :?

I much prefer the spiritual meaning, kthnxbai.   :geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

December 18, 2009, 12:07:45 PM
I watched Moonwalker again last night and noticed the statue of liberty is in that, just before he changes into the rabbit, I noticed on the book the statue is holding it says "July." Also i don't know if anyone picked up on it but at the begining of Mw, I heard a voive over saying that The Jackson 5 will start touring on July 7th of whatever year that was, weird or just a coincidence that his memorial was July 7th??  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions