anewfan

Re: King of Pop Art - Cabin Photograph
December 30, 2010, 10:45:10 AM
Did he say where his cabin is located?  It would be awesome if it's in northern Ireland. (Dodo's latest tweet/facebook post.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

December 30, 2010, 10:48:58 AM
Nevermind..I went back and read that it's in California. Wishful thinking, I guess!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

December 30, 2010, 12:23:32 PM
and Michael loves red...like that shirt
ok this is interesting :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 03:12:45 PM
I just looked at these pics after watching the new video by HoaxEvidence and it looks like the person hiding their face is wearing a long sleeved stripped pajama top under the bright red shirt (maybe even a short sleeved robe?).  We all know how Michael likes pajamas!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 03:46:59 PM
The thing I don't understand about Nelson is why he would bring attention to his cabin if Michael really is staying there.  I see in one of his recent tweets, he references Harvey at TMZ, so now if Harvey and team weren't already following Nelson, they will be now.  Nelson also mentions in another of his recent tweets where the cabin is, so now Paps can just head out there, hide in the bushes and wait to catch a glimpse of Michael (if he is even there).  I really don't know what to think of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Nelson De La Nuez - @kingofpopart
January 16, 2011, 12:31:17 PM
Well, look what i 've found on the internet...

"Michael Jackson house on Lake Arrowhead" ?
Submitted by bryan goldman (not verified) on Thu, 06/24/2010 - 10:07am.
hello my name is Bryan and my grandpa house a house right on lake arrowhead and there was always rumors that Michael Jackson had a house on the lake as well. is that true? thank you
- Bryan

Michael Jackson in Lake Arrowhead
Submitted by John Raymond (not verified) on Sun, 07/11/2010 - 3:07pm.
ACTUALLY, yes. The late singer did indeed have a beautiful home on Lake Arrowhead and a full golf club membership under a fake name. The late gangster Bugsy Siegel ALSO owned and ran a bordello/gambling hall off of Hwy. 18 by Lake Arrowhead. In what is now called Lake Arrowhead Estates. When you are on Hwy. 18, look for the street. go down the street and you will see a white building with brown trim...(for sale). That was it!!

That's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 16, 2011, 01:22:37 PM
there is pic of this dude with michael kiss on his facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 19, 2011, 12:16:19 AM
Here are some interesting tweets I've come across. They aren't in order...sorry. It's late and I should be in bed but wanted to get these posted before I forgot.

Interesting about MJ having a place on Lake Arrowhead. I'm sure this would have come up in conversation with MJ but look at his comment regarding this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 19, 2011, 12:17:35 AM
more tweets - again, sorry but they aren't in order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 19, 2011, 12:18:42 AM
one more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 19, 2011, 04:40:43 AM
Does that mean we've found the key to open the next door! Where's that white rabbit?

One commenter said Nelson's clues and giving the exact address would surely send the paps their way. But it seems no matter how openly clues are given, even with JM's hackers, the MJ fans just don't want to bite, so convinced he's dead. This is really hillarious. Way back in the beginning someone said that MJ has people so convinced he's dead, that he could walk around in broad daylight dressed as himself and no one would believe it was him, even if he tried to prove it to them. They just cover their eyes and ears and scream even louder for justice. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 19, 2011, 05:00:01 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Does that mean we've found the key to open the next door! Where's that white rabbit?

One commenter said Nelson's clues and giving the exact address would surely send the paps their way. But it seems no matter how openly clues are given, even with JM's hackers, the MJ fans just don't want to bite, so convinced he's dead. This is really hillarious. Way back in the beginning someone said that MJ has people so convinced he's dead, that he could walk around in broad daylight dressed as himself and no one would believe it was him, even if he tried to prove it to them. They just cover their eyes and ears and scream even louder for justice. :lol:
It really IS hilarious, I wonder if he ever thought about this and knew it would be so hard to make people see he's alive and kicking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 07:54:24 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It really IS hilarious, I wonder if he ever thought about this and knew it would be so hard to make people see he's alive and kicking.

I agree. I am curious about the comment he made regarding "house-bittersweet".  That is such an odd statement. Any ideas what he meant...and where he meant? I believe he delivered those paintings to the Encino home, correct? Well...maybe that's where we were told they were delivered, anyway.

And, another thing. He makes the statement that if anyone knows something would they wouldn't say it on Twitter. It makes me think of TR...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 19, 2011, 09:37:11 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I agree. I am curious about the comment he made regarding "house-bittersweet".  That is such an odd statement. Any ideas what he meant...and where he meant? I believe he delivered those paintings to the Encino home, correct? Well...maybe that's where we were told they were delivered, anyway.

And, another thing. He makes the statement that if anyone knows something would they wouldn't say it on Twitter. It makes me think of TR...
hmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

What does he mean?
February 12, 2011, 08:29:09 AM
What's up with this twitter comment by Nelson De La Nuez
kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
If @HarveyLevinTMZ isn't reporting it yet, there's a reason-he confirms 1st-he is 1st on everything-he was 1st on #MichaelJackson
13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions