Oprah says "This is it!!
December 28, 2010, 03:51:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I was watching The Insider TV news show here in LA last night when they began to talk about Oprah Winfrey's new cable network. They showed a clip of one of her commercials about the network and as it began Oprah said "This is it!" and in big black letters beside her it said "THIS IS IT!"  :shock: I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. So I went on the internet to see if I could find that clip they showed, no luck. But I did find this page with another clip on it and in it Oprah also says "This is it!  :?:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you all make of this? Could she really be in on the hoax or am I making too much of this?  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Blessings!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Re: Oprah says "This is it!!
December 28, 2010, 05:47:41 AM
You are making to much out of that.
Please do not thing everything is connected to MJ. Sometime you have to use common sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 28, 2010, 08:30:37 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Hi everyone,

I was watching The Insider TV news show here in LA last night when they began to talk about Oprah Winfrey's new cable network. They showed a clip of one of her commercials about the network and as it began Oprah said "This is it!" and in big black letters beside her it said "THIS IS IT!"  :shock: I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. So I went on the internet to see if I could find that clip they showed, no luck. But I did find this page with another clip on it and in it Oprah also says "This is it!  :?:

What do you all make of this? Could she really be in on the hoax or am I making too much of this?  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Blessings!

i tell my kids when they get me angry THIS IS IT now i am very angry. doesn't mean in in the hoax with Michael. It is just an expression everyone uses. Oprah is not in the hoax, I feel she will be the last one Michael will tell . Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 28, 2010, 09:06:36 AM
I dunno, looks suspisious to me! All these people she shows on here are all about change and Will I AM from BEP's...and to open with This is It..I mean close with this is it but to open with This is it...I think the O has been in one this longer than we think...that's just my opinion. LOVE :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 09:15:35 AM
I think she's in the hoax. I think she's always been part of it. So with that being said, maybe she's referring to it. But then again it is a very common phrase.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

December 28, 2010, 10:52:36 AM
Hi everyone,

Blessings!
I mentioned that in another thread.  Oprah actually says:  This it it.  This is the moment.   Her OWN network launches on 1.1.11.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 28, 2010, 11:09:31 AM
She definitely can be in on the hoax. OR Michael decided to use her for those interviews I don't know. My personal opinion is, she is in on the hoax. And using THIS IS IT at the beginning of the program is really interesting. Can definitely be about the hoax. Thank you so much for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 28, 2010, 11:11:51 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Hi everyone,

Blessings!
I mentioned that in another thread.  Oprah actually says:  This it it.  This is the moment.   Her OWN network launches on 1.1.11.

ah uh now that IS interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 11:21:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Blessings!
I saw the advertisement. She said THIS IS IT THIS IS THE MOMENT. I have noticed that Oprah has been saying a lot of words that point to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 11:36:31 AM
also the way she says it, it sounds just like MJ did on the dvd.  there was the same pauses in between each statement and there was a loud bang at the beginning of her saying "this is it".  Too much of a coincendence for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 12:36:43 PM
So no one can ever just say the words "This is it" ever again because it means they're in a hoax? I'm sorry I have a hard time believing that Oprah would be involved... Has she caught on? Maybe... But I don't think Michael would have included her in something so major from the begining. Oprah has not exactly been good to Michael through out the years and he did not like her. Oprah herself has stated she did not consider herself a friend because "when such serious allegations of abuse are put against a person that causes her to take a pause". As much as I would like to beleieve anything is possible, I just don't know... If anything Oprah has figured it out for herself (IMO).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 08:30:05 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
She definitely can be in on the hoax. OR Michael decided to use her for those interviews I don't know. My personal opinion is, she is in on the hoax. And using THIS IS IT at the beginning of the program is really interesting. Can definitely be about the hoax. Thank you so much for sharing.

Now that's the problem I have with it! Yes "This is it" is a common phrase, now more than ever. But it's all those interviews of late with people connected to MJ and now this. It just all strikes me as odd. And if I am not mistaken didn't she do a show concerning this recent album, I may be wrong because I don't watch her show but I do see the commercials advertising the shows. And with those interviews she has been showing a lot of interest in MJ in the past few months. Maybe it's for ratings and for publicity for her new network, I guess!    

Thanks everyone for responding. Now I don't feel I'm that far off in left field. ;)
Be blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

December 29, 2010, 09:22:37 AM
In the words at the end of the video, I think they are upcoming shows or somethings it says Visonaries inside the creative mind...I don't know of anybody more visonary or creative then our Micheal!! Oh God maybe i am crazy...wish I  could get a screenshot of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 11:04:52 AM
I saw it too, she said "This is it, this is the moment" and that is straight out of the This is It movie trailer. Michael says it. It made me wonder what she is up to when I saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

December 29, 2010, 11:16:19 AM
Here it's quite obvious ... This is it ... this is the moment ... Oprah show like you have never seen it before ... Behind the scene ...
Check it by yourself:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions