Our 2011 calendars
December 27, 2010, 11:14:14 AM
Does anyone know if our new 2011 calendars will be Collectors since there are mistakes in feb and march. The number 7 is repeated 2 times in both months. This is a very generic calendar. No holidays of any kind listed. No moon cycles of any kind. Nothing. Weird.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: Our 2011 calendars
December 27, 2010, 12:09:20 PM
You should keep it just in case because it appears that not all calendars are like that. It must be a certain batch sent out...

We'll need to see if anything special happens in February or March (providing Michael doesn't return before then).

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

December 27, 2010, 02:20:50 PM
My calendar doesn't have any mistakes, but you are right. It doesn't have anything else on the dates. Not even major holidays. That is strange. Even the calendars I make on I-Photo has all that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

December 29, 2010, 12:37:55 PM
My Official Michael Jackson calendar has no mistakes, and it has Holidays on the bottom under the actual dates.  However, it does not list the day of Michael's death as last year's official calendar did.  
Also, this version I have ( ordered from US Amazon.com but shipped from England), only lists United Kingdom's Holidays ( not US or any other country). I find the omission of US Holidays in this "Official Michael Jackson Calendar" pretty interesting.  But it could just be that holidays differ by country it was printed in.  But you guys said, yours did not list ANY, correct?
Also, I wonder, what makes this the "official" calendar? No estate or anything listed on then imprint.

I have another calendar, ordered in Europe ( by my Mom for me- thanks Mom)- Michael Jackson- the Legendary King of Pop.  This one features holidays from all different religions, countries, as well as moon phases.  It lists the birthdays of Michael's children, his birthday, Katherine's , as well as lists Jun 25 as "Michael Jackson Memorial Day."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

anewfan

December 29, 2010, 12:50:48 PM
My calendar has no mistakes and no holidays. Nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal