MissG

Re: TMP: The Bashir code Phase VI and VII
December 30, 2010, 06:27:55 PM
Looks like the church had a weird interest in portraying women as bad  :x

The most probable is that Jesus, being 33, male, had a wife and kids, grown up ones btw, as any men in his village.

Also, If Magdalene followed him together with Mary, his mother, and Ann, his aunt, looks to me that they were a family already.

Who knows, may be Jesus was a normal guy who one day got a psychosis and lost it. Moisés also "talked" to God and Mary also showed signs of "mental insanity". Was may be running in the family?

Do not get me wrong, I don´t want to offend Jesus followers or the Iconic figure of Jesus and all of the Saints, or God. I am just trying to add some "now a days" views on the Jesus´s story phenomenom.

On the other hand, as the story is written, it is very easy to love a person as Jesus and also, imo, some parts of the Bible are really a great manual of morality and love and care examples.

The sad thing is that the scriptures have been manipulated over the years, so one will never know how the story really went, unless of course, the Ark of the Covenant finally is located and opened and one can read the 10 commandments and may be find the real book, who knows!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 30, 2010, 06:48:18 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
@I'm_convincedmjalive -- I will never know what you have been through in your life, and I will never know YOUR reality.  So I can only ATTEMPT to understand your pain.  Can you remove yourself from this situation and see that there is a HUGE problem in this world today, and perhaps it starts in the home.  Perhaps it is the next generation that will get it right.  They have the chance to understand what DEVINE LOVE is.  Do we, the "grownups" just throw up our hands and just acknowledge that there is no way out of this viscious cycle?  You said yourself that there are many forms of prostitution.  I could not agree more.  You just happen to sell yourself in a more obvious manner.
Yes I am very capable of looking at this objectively; don't confuse what I have been through and my response to his video content as being emotionally charged based on my past. I said it is HOW the content is being told. Who is more qualified to address the problem? The woman who has lived it or a man who is saying in his video that mans sin and fall is because of the immoral prostitute?

You think I don't know this is a HUGE problem? I lived it, I know full well that it does start from the home why women end up being a prostitute. I am not saying this issue isn't important and that it shouldn't be discussed and looked at. I am saying the way it is being protrayed is one sided. I am allowed to voice my disagreements of his video. He has his opinion and I have mine.

I am allowed to have an opposing view seeing how I actually lived it.

Do not misunderstand why I raise issues with his video and placing blame solely on women especially prostitutes. Maybe you should really pay attention to how Dmovie is leading you to his thought process, his objective to have you think his way, his objective to preach on subjects he lacks knowledge in. Why do you feel the need to stand up for him?

Did you not see who was in his Chapter One video and who stood up for him before and now who is the one he has shuned, stabbed in the back...

Peace
So originally I tried to end this debate over my reasons of strong dislike in how Dmovie presented the issue of prostitution. I said I had said all I was going to but, it kept going. I will explain myself if I am being misunderstood. I originally sent this as a PM but, I never got a response from mjintrigue2012. Since these are my words in PM and I choose to openly share what I said; I am therefore reposting my explanation.

@ MJonmind,
Thank you for the bible (scripture) info. I appreciate you as well in your contribution to this subject. I do not have a problem with the way the issue is being dealt with now as long as it is fair and more than one explanation is given.

Thanks to everyone who has added to it.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 30, 2010, 06:53:24 PM
@Im_convincedmjalive - Here are some answers to the points you made. Let me be clear that those answers reflect my PERSONAL perspective and NOBODY else.

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
TheRunningGirl wrote:
The Jack the Ripper scenes in TMP Phase VII part 1 video are absolutely accurate, the tour of the Quarter mile is one of London many "attractions" and until watching the TMP video I never realised that this was a possible "HOAX" created by TPTB to bring FEAR.
8-)
It is not the actual subject of sin and prostitution that I am worried about coming to light, it is how it is being addressed in his videos. To say that Jack the Ripper who murdered prostitutes is a hoax is nonsense. It would be like saying The Green River killer was a hoax. I know better, I was out on the streets when he was killing women.

I have lost many friends at the hands of killers aka a trick who went on a killing spree sometimes in the name of cleaning up the sinfulness because of the "whore"

Off the backs and death of women; the greedy turned it into a profitable business.
Dmovie puts ALL sin and BLAME on women, mainly "whores" He is NOT qualified to speak on the subject of prostitution, I am. I specifically asked that he tread lightly, meaning show a little respect as we are HUMAN.
Do you see my issue? Do you really understand why I am so passionate about the issue?
Dmovie puts the blame on prostitutes as if we are the problem for mankinds fall and destruction.
Well since it appears I have been misunderstood as to why I am upset at the suggestion of Jack the Ripper murders being a hoax; I will show you why I referenced The Green River Killer. The murders happened in London just as they did in the state of Washington, Portland, and where ever else Gary Ridgeway aka The Green River Killer chose to murder women.

Do you know how much money has been made exploiting the murders of these women by The Green River Killer? Do you know how many times the police had Gary in their custody but, let him go and he continued to murder women for 20 years?  :x

The use of the word Hoax with reference to Jack the Ripper does NOT implies that the women were not killed - It simply states that the name of "Jack the Ripper" likely originated from a letter sent by a journalist and that "Jack the Ripper" as such never existed and the prostitutes were killed by different men rather than one serial killer.  This suited TPTB who were looking at stopping the influx of Irish immigrants in the area and wanted to create a FEAR factor...
I can understand why you are passionate on the topic, I however do NOT see the NEGATIVES you see in the TMP videos and on a personal level I have always found Dmovie27 extremely pleasant.  I do see a lot of Love for women and a belief in the divine feminine and the words used in the video are inherent in the scriptures.  There is no attempt to put the blame on women but a definite desire to bring back the divine feminine to create a more balanced and better humanity.
Thank you for your videos on the Green River Killer. Distressing "story". In both cases women were killed, creating great suffering.

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
To address the Facts on Jack the Ripper.

The known facts on Jack the Ripper do perfectly match the TMP phase VII videos:

Reference - Extract from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Jack the Ripper" is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter, written by someone claiming to be the murderer, that was disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Other nicknames used for the killer at the time were "The Whitechapel Murderer" and "Leather Apron".
Attacks ascribed to the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes from the slums whose throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations. The removal of internal organs from at least three of the victims led to proposals that their killer possessed anatomical or surgical knowledge. Rumours that the murders were connected intensified in September and October 1888, and letters from a writer or writers purporting to be the murderer were received by media outlets and Scotland Yard. The "From Hell" letter, received by George Lusk of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee, included half of a preserved human kidney, supposedly from one of the victims. Mainly because of the extraordinarily brutal character of the murders, and because of media treatment of the events, the public came increasingly to believe in a single serial killer known as "Jack the Ripper".
Extensive newspaper coverage bestowed widespread and enduring international notoriety on the Ripper. An investigation into a series of brutal killings in Whitechapel up to 1891 was unable to connect all the killings conclusively to the murders of 1888, but the legend of Jack the Ripper solidified. As the murders were never solved, the legends surrounding them became a combination of genuine historical research, folklore, and pseudohistory. The term "ripperology" was coined to describe the study and analysis of the Ripper cases. There are now over one hundred theories about the Ripper's identity, and the murders have inspired multiple works of fiction.

The "Legend" of Jack the Ripper has been reported in many instances has being a Hoax invented to create Fear and increase Newspaper sales:
Reference : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jack the Ripper was a forgery invented by journalists to link a series of unrelated murders and sell newspapers, according to a new book.

The unsolved murders of five prostitutes in London's East End in 1888 have spawned innumerable theories over the identity of the 'real' Jack the Ripper - with candidates including artist Walter Sickert, Alice In Wonderland author Lewis Carroll and even Queen Victoria's grandson the Duke of Clarence.

But now historian Dr Andrew Cook claims to have blown all these theories out of the water by dismissing the notion of a brutal, murderous spree by one 'serial killer' altogether.

In his book Jack The Ripper: Case Closed, he argues that the famous letter bragging about the killings - signed 'Jack the Ripper' in the first-ever use of that name - was actually forged by journalists desperate to sell their newspaper.

Dr Cook says streetwalkers Mary Nichols, Catherine Eddowes, Mary Kelly, Elizabeth Stride and Annie Chapman were killed by different men, as were the six other Whitechapel victims often added to the Ripper's toll.

He takes his evidence from police and medical experts at the time who expressed doubts about the single killer theory even as it began to take hold on the public imagination.

The senior Whitechapel policeman at the time of the killings admitted in his retirement speech that he did not believe Mary Kelly was killed by 'Jack the Ripper', Dr Cook points out.

The assistant police surgeon who examined all five victims, Percy Clark, told the East London Observer in 1910: 'I think perhaps one man was responsible for three of them. I would not like to say he did the others.'

However, comments like this were a drop in an ocean as the myth of the lone rogue killer took hold of the Victorian imagination.

Dr Cook shows that the newly-launched Star newspaper was the first to claim that one man was behind three of the 1888 killings.

Even though most experts today agree that two of these - Emma Smith and Martha Tabram - were not carried out by the same man, the Star's prurient accounts of the on-going murders massively boosted its circulation.

The Star only unveiled the notorious letter from 'Jack the Ripper' in the midst of a drastic fall in sales after the exoneration of a bootmaker it had identified as a key suspect.

Handwriting expert Elaine Quigley, recruited by Dr Cook to examine the letter, has identified it as the work of Star journalist Frederick Best.

But the public was convinced, Dr Cook says - and the concept of a lone rogue killer on the loose in the East End backstreets may have helped the real culprits literally get away with murder.

With L.O.V.E

P.S.: Do not confuse Jack the Ripper with the Yorkshire Ripper! - Different Place... Different Time...

I was not arguing Dmovie's facts of tourism as being inaccurate. I am saying his suggestion that the theory of Jack the Ripper was just a hoax to scare people is inaccurate. You are quoting wikipedia and news media for your evidence towards the argument, I however know that wikipedia is to be taken with a grain of salt because everyone can add to it their theories, also to quote the media and to use their words as truth....really? We all should know by now to also take the media with a grain of salt.

Also I don't disagree with the fact that the media and anyone else who exploits the deaths of the women were done with the modivation to SELL newspapers, books, tourism, to make a PROFIT= money.
oh and if I am slanderous criticing his video, the inaccurancies of it, regarding Jack the Ripper, prostitutes being murdered, money being made off of their deaths...If that is slanderous because I weighed out the spirit of Dmovie and I find him foul..then what he said about prostitutes is slanderous to me.
Do you know how disinformation is used, spread, and why?

Wikipedia was only used to bring the facts on "Jack the Ripper" not the Hoax story - I know how information are used in the Wiki but beLIEve that for general purpose it is an acceptable source of information.
It is widely reported that the actual letter(s) signed Jack the Ripper were indeed a Hoax and neither you or I have facts pertinent to what happened 105 years to argue whether the letters were a Hoax or not.  My point was that the reference to the letters as a "Hoax" has been around for at least 20 years and probably longer!

Yes I know how dis-information is used, spread and why. Why?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 30, 2010, 07:10:05 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
There's so  much to respond to in this thread.

Add Prince to my personal list of contenders for TS, currently Lisa P., Joe Espisito, TT, Elvis. My personal favorite is MJ
for sure, and most likely. But just in case it's not MJ, then one of these. 50% to 95% sure TS is Michael :lol: .

Prostitution, well that has been around since practically Adam and Eve and their kids. God created men and women with
genitalia believe it or not, and the electrical impulses of pleasure or pain along with them! :shock:  :o  :lol:  Someone posted about Rahab in the Jericho situation being in the bloodline of Jesus, and there was as well Judah, one of the 12 sons of Jacob, had a child from a prostitute Tamar in the bloodline. Then in the New Testament Jesus was born so-called in the setting where people must have thought Mary slept with someone other than Joseph her betrothed. Then finally Jesus himself hung around sinners and was accused of doing so. That historical setting was not kind to women. The Bible is written in the setting of male dominance, fact, part of the original curse. Jesus broke that mold in some ways. I personally believe the book of John was written by Mary Magdalene, the disciple whom Jesus loved. The evidence points to that. (I've written about the details on another thread.) Hebrews written by Priscilla, wife of Aquilla.
But then I believe ALL is planned by God, evil and all literature, religion, sin and temptation--everything. No free will--myth and part of the illusion. We THINK we think our own thoughts and carry out our own plans and sin nature or loving ways. Michael even said he could have influenced Hitler and those 2 brit boys who heiniously tortured that todler to death, for good with love.

Concerning Jack the Ripper, someone that MJ mentioned several times, means he (or concept) is significant for some reason. So which of these opinions is correct IDK-- JTR fictitious or real? The fact is many prostitutes are murdered all the time in every city throughout the world. In my city there are several per year. Robert Picton is famous in Vancouver for having supposedly slaughtered 50. You are correct that if men didn't have these weaknesses or lusts there wouldn't be this issue. But it's all part of God's storyline. HISstory and the human tapestry.

Interesting that Lisa Marie was married before, and married again after MJ, yet he loves her still. A theme in the Old Testament is God's love for his wife--Israel as a nation. She was a prostitute and unfaithful, and sometimes God says he has divorced her and sometimes angry with her, but still always loves her and will always love her. Read the major prophetic books. God told Hosea to marry a prostitute Gomer and have 2 children with her, whose names were symbolic of Israel as God's wife. The prostitute themes run throughout the Bible; it's one of many layers of the story. Beautiful I think. God's thoughts and ways are not like man's thoughts and ways.

The Apostle Paul who wrote many books in the New Testament, was a student of Pharasaism, converted to Christ. He still maintained his anti-women stance, though teaching against the Laws of Pharasaism. We all keep certain aspects of our environment and upbringing whether we think we do or not.

Yes MJonmind - Those excellent videos really give food for thoughts!

Women were killed in 1888 in the London White Chapel area, the Hoax reference is I believe about the letter(s) signed Jack the Ripper which are said to have been written by a journalist looking at a way to increase paper sales.

Yes, the role of LMP in the hoax and her portrayal in the videos is fascinating. I really wonder which Truth will come out!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 07:28:08 PM
I tried to copy the text of this article over, but it didn't work.  An interesting presentation entitled:  "Mary Magdalene: Our Spritual Mirror."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 30, 2010, 07:42:35 PM
TheRunningGirl wrote:
The use of the word Hoax with reference to Jack the Ripper does NOT implies that the women were not killed - It simply states that the name of "Jack the Ripper" likely originated from a letter sent by a journalist and that "Jack the Ripper" as such never existed and the prostitutes were killed by different men rather than one serial killer. This suited TPTB who were looking at stopping the influx of Irish immigrants in the area and wanted to create a FEAR factor...
I can understand why you are passionate on the topic, I however do NOT see the NEGATIVES you see in the TMP videos and on a personal level I have always found Dmovie27 extremely pleasant. I do see a lot of Love for women and a belief in the divine feminine and the words used in the video are inherent in the scriptures. There is no attempt to put the blame on women but a definite desire to bring back the divine feminine to create a more balanced and better humanity.
Thank you for your videos on the Green River Killer. Distressing "story". In both cases women were killed, creating great suffering.
Yes I know how it was being used in the sense that it is a myth that a man named Jack the Ripper was created to be a farse and that it may have been possible that there was more than one man responsible for the murders. I also understand that it is possible that TPTB used the murders of those women to suit their needs. To make MONEY. The tourism is a very good example of TPTB using the murders to their benefit. Human Nature is curiousity even if it is morbid.

I highly doubt it was used to create fear to conform. You know why I say this? Look at the way the images are shown in todays media as acceptable? There is more reality shows on today showing women being "whores" to use Dmovie's word as an acceptable way to act. MTV 16 and pregnant, For the LOVE of Ray J, and whoever is hot at the moment, The Bad girls club, etc. This is all considered acceptable behavour by society.  

The music videos shown today are showing society how to behave, like drunks, party, have sex, a free for all. You see where I am going?

As for Dmovie and his true intentions, you will see (maybe.) I don't think you or anyone else who has contact with him actually have the same kind of conversations as we did. These were not nice, loving, respectful convos. You will see in his video something different because of his deceitful words he uses outfront. It is now becoming a personal issue more than I wanted it to. I personally don't care what interactions you all have with him anymore, I have said what I can and that is it.
TheRunningGirl wrote:
Wikipedia was only used to bring the facts on "Jack the Ripper" not the Hoax story - I know how information are used in the Wiki but beLIEve that for general purpose it is an acceptable source of information.
It is widely reported that the actual letter(s) signed Jack the Ripper were indeed a Hoax and neither you or I have facts pertinent to what happened 105 years to argue whether the letters were a Hoax or not. My point was that the reference to the letters as a "Hoax" has been around for at least 20 years and probably longer!

The info you presented is a form of disinformation and it is a good example of how people become confused about a issue. If the whole truth was told we would not be having this conversation. Since everyone has their own personal feelings or objectives on how a story goes that is how disinformation gets done.

Keep the masses confused so a saviour can come on the scene and provide a solution to the chaos out of order theory. My interpretation in why MJ would reference Jack the Ripper and especially in the context of the Bashir interview and the questioning of MJ about children: MJ used a horrific monster as an example of contrast to himself. He said "Why should I be worried, who's the criminal, who's Jack the Ripper in the room?"

Who is the Monster? My interpretation is he is asking who is more the monster, me or you the public and the media who keeps the image of him as a monster going?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 30, 2010, 07:53:16 PM
Mjintrigue2012 Thanks for the links, very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 30, 2010, 07:57:59 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
I tried to copy the text of this article over, but it didn't work.  An interesting presentation entitled:  "Mary Magdalene: Our Spritual Mirror."

Thanks for the links!

The 1st one gave me another dimension of how to interpretate the human psychology.

The second link has a book called "You’re Not Going Crazy…You’re Just Waking Up!" ...well, I need to read it  :lol:  :lol:  the title sounds like music to my ears  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

December 30, 2010, 08:20:09 PM
Gema wrote: The second link has a book called "You’re Not Going Crazy…You’re Just Waking Up!" ...well, I need to read it   the title sounds like music to my ears

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Gema wrote: The second link has a book called "You’re Not Going Crazy…You’re Just Waking Up!" ...well, I need to read it   the title sounds like music to my ears

:lol:
Your welcome, everyone!  Maybe we can get a bulk discount on that book!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 09:09:54 PM
TheRunningGirl wrote:
The use of the word Hoax with reference to Jack the Ripper does NOT implies that the women were not killed - It simply states that the name of "Jack the Ripper" likely originated from a letter sent by a journalist and that "Jack the Ripper" as such never existed and the prostitutes were killed by different men rather than one serial killer. This suited TPTB who were looking at stopping the influx of Irish immigrants in the area and wanted to create a FEAR factor...
I can understand why you are passionate on the topic, I however do NOT see the NEGATIVES you see in the TMP videos and on a personal level I have always found Dmovie27 extremely pleasant. I do see a lot of Love for women and a belief in the divine feminine and the words used in the video are inherent in the scriptures. There is no attempt to put the blame on women but a definite desire to bring back the divine feminine to create a more balanced and better humanity.
Yes I know how it was being used in the sense that it is a myth that a man named Jack the Ripper was created to be a farse and that it may have been possible that there was more than one man responsible for the murders. I also understand that it is possible that TPTB used the murders of those women to suit their needs. To make MONEY. The tourism is a very good example of TPTB using the murders to their benefit. Human Nature is curiousity even if it is morbid.

I highly doubt it was used to create fear to conform. You know why I say this? Look at the way the images are shown in todays media as acceptable? There is more reality shows on today showing women being "whores" to use Dmovie's word as an acceptable way to act. MTV 16 and pregnant, For the LOVE of Ray J, and whoever is hot at the moment, The Bad girls club, etc. This is all considered acceptable behavour by society.  

The music videos shown today are showing society how to behave, like drunks, party, have sex, a free for all. You see where I am going?

As for Dmovie and his true intentions, you will see (maybe.) I don't think you or anyone else who has contact with him actually have the same kind of conversations as we did. These were not nice, loving, respectful convos. You will see in his video something different because of his deceitful words he uses outfront. It is now becoming a personal issue more than I wanted it to. I personally don't care what interactions you all have with him anymore, I have said what I can and that is it.
TheRunningGirl wrote:
It is widely reported that the actual letter(s) signed Jack the Ripper were indeed a Hoax and neither you or I have facts pertinent to what happened 105 years to argue whether the letters were a Hoax or not. My point was that the reference to the letters as a "Hoax" has been around for at least 20 years and probably longer!

The info you presented is a form of disinformation and it is a good example of how people become confused about a issue. If the whole truth was told we would not be having this conversation. Since everyone has their own personal feelings or objectives on how a story goes that is how disinformation gets done.

Keep the masses confused so a saviour can come on the scene and provide a solution to the chaos out of order theory. My interpretation in why MJ would reference Jack the Ripper and especially in the context of the Bashir interview and the questioning of MJ about children: MJ used a horrific monster as an example of contrast to himself. He said "Why should I be worried, who's the criminal, who's Jack the Ripper in the room?"

Who is the Monster? My interpretation is he is asking who is more the monster, me or you the public and the media who keeps the image of him as a monster going?

Peace

I totally agree that the way the MJ hoax information is presented means that the interpretation is very often dependent upon our own tinted view of the World. DISINFORMATION? Yes it is! and that's why we are not all necessary on the same "bandwagon", much depends on how we balance intuition and logic (Heart versus mind) to draw our own conclusions.

I do like your interpretation of why MJ referenced to Jack the Ripper in the Bashir interview... It is very plausible.
The other way to see it:
He was playing the Joker and knew very well what the media and public would think when the interview was published so he chose to make the connection with a monster (not any monster but a "serial killer" that was never caught and which name may have been a media creation) so that to later demonstrate that the monster never existed and was a pure media/public creation. This may have been the desired outcomes from the 2005 trials... though clearly it did not happen?

Peace.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 30, 2010, 10:51:11 PM
personally i found it quite odd that michael referance jack the ripper when talking about a situation involving children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 01, 2011, 08:36:06 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
personally i found it quite odd that michael referance jack the ripper when talking about a situation involving children.

The more shocking the Monster, the more people will try to think about what Michael meant and find an interpretation for the Truth.

Quote from: "Michael Jackson, Moonwalk"
What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one's life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what I continue to live for."

You will notice that in the TMP Phase VII part I video there is a photo of the book "Jack the Ripper: The final Solution" by Stephen Kings;  Do you know that the theory about Jack the Ripper presented in this book is widely acknowledged as a Hoax?

Reference:Wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution is a book written by Stephen Knight first published in 1976. It proposed a solution to five murders in Victorian London that were blamed on an unidentified serial killer known as "Jack the Ripper".
In an attempt to solve the mystery, Knight presented an elaborate conspiracy theory involving the British royal family, freemasonry and the painter Walter Sickert. He concluded that the victims were murdered to cover up a secret marriage between the heir to the throne, Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale, and Annie Elizabeth Crook, a working class girl. There are many facts that contradict Knight's theory, and his main source, Joseph Gorman (also known as Joseph Sickert), later retracted the story and admitted to the press that it was a hoax. Most scholars dismiss the theory as a fantasy, and the book's conclusion is now widely discredited.
Nevertheless, the book was popular and commercially successful, going through 20 editions.[1] It was the basis for the film Murder by Decree and the graphic novel From Hell, as well as other dramatisations, and has influenced crime fiction writers, such as Patricia Cornwell and Anne Perry.

The song Monster in the album Michael is interesting because it gives answers to who the monsters really are.
The song overview on the album booklet reads:
Quote from: "Monster overview"
...This song shows us a world where everyone wants to be an overnight star without considering what you lose in the process. Privacy, anonymity, and integrity become an illusion in exchange for the next photo or the next story.  Michael actually recorded some of his background vocals through a PVC pipe for the song which was fun...

Quote from: "Monster Lyrics"
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can look at them coming out the walls
You can look at them climbing out the bushes
You can find them when the letter's bout to fall
He be waiting with his camera on focus

Everywhere you seem to turn
There's a monster
When you look up in the air there's a monster
Paparazzi got you scared like a monster
(Too bad)

(Ah Ah) Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
(Too bad)
It's got you bouncing off the wall
It's got you drunk enough to fall
(Too bad)
Oh oh Hollywood just look in the mirror
And tell me you like
Don't you, don't you like it

Monster
He's a monster
He's an animal

Monster (yea-eah)
He's a monster
He's an animal

He's coming at ya
Coming at ya rather too fast
Mama say mama got you in a zig zag
And you're running
And you're running just to escape it
But they are gunning for the money
So they fake it

Everywhere you seem to turn
There's a monster
When you look up in the air there's a monster
When you see them in the street
That's a monster, monster, monster
(Too bad)

(Ah Ah) Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
(Too bad)
Hollywood just look in the mirror
And tell me you like what you see

Monster
(he's like an animal)
He's a monster
(just like an animal)
He's an animal
(and he's moving in the air)
Monster
He's a monster
He's an animal
(everybody wanna be a star)

Why are they never satisfied with and all you give, (yeh, yeh, yeh, yeah)
You gave them your all

They're watching you fall
And they eat your soul like a vegetable

[50 Cent]
Catch me in a bad mood, flippin' you'll take a whippin'
Animal, Hannibal, cannibal addition
Tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision
Fear in the air, screaming, your blood drippin'
Shiver a second, now, now, now, now what is it
Funeral's, cemeteries, don't worry it's time to visit
Broke bones, tombstones, how do you think I'm kidding
Its home, sweet home, the land of the forbidden
All hell, run tell, the King has risen
2010 Thriller, there's nothing iller, it's killer
There vision, the missin' the pack, this is that,
This the bomb, ring the alarm
MJ number 1, it's goes on and on
Its goes on and on
We get to crippin', its running in the early morn'
Keep on dreaming there's nowhere to run
You can drive but you done
I can feel it in the air, hear the monster come.

[Michael Jackson]
Too bad, oh oh Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
(Too bad)
Oh oh Hollywood just making it clearer
And tell me you like
Don't you don't you like it

Monster
(she wanna be a star)
He's a monster
(say you wanna go far)
He's an animal
(Why do you keep stalking me)
Monster
(what you do to me)
He's a monster
(why did you take, why did you fake it)
He's an animal
(yee-aah, why are stalking me)

Monster
(why are you stalking me)
He's a monster
(why are you haunting me)
He's an animal
(why did you do it, why did you, why are you stalking me)

Monster
He's a monster
He's an animal
(Why did you, why did you)

He's dragging you down like a monster
He's keeping you down like a monster

He's dragging you down like a monster
He's keeping you down like a monster

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 07:54:43 PM
TMP: The Bashir code Phase VII - Part 2
"In this conclusion of The Micheal Project's The Bashir Code, Michael gets the last word as he and Bashir engage in their final round."

[youtube:3n9qf1j0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMa4p_CiFk4[/youtube:3n9qf1j0]

Another excellent video to shake our thinking...

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
TMP: The Bashir code - Final Words and End Credits
"Some words and heartfelt thank you's to the subscribers who helped make THIS such an incredible year. Here's to 2011 and beyond. THIS is the moment!"

[youtube:1da737g5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6IPBW6oek[/youtube:1da737g5]

The closing video of the Bashir code series.

This video provides some interesting inside into the structure and objective of the series:
- The first part of the series: male and aggressive
- The second part Female to end with the divine feminine principle
- To learn to grow as One

The MLK "We will get to the promise land" speech towards the end, is a pleasure to listen to... We will get to the promise land!  ;)

And a BIG Thank You to Dmovie27 for his truly inspirational work.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions