mjkateTopic starter

Simple as Possible Theory
December 26, 2010, 10:29:11 PM
I know that many/most of you believe that the hoax has been planned for a long time - and I am not ruling that out - however I wanted to post a theory that was as simple and believable as possible for now just to get it all out on "paper".

Here goes: MJ did want to do a few shows and wanted to work on film as he mentioned so many times. After spending time raising his kids and travelling he wanted to share his talents with them...helping Prince learn how to direct and Paris to be an actress. He decided to move back to Las Vegas and get back to work at some projects. We all know that Tom Mesereax warned Michael to leave th US as he felt he wasn't safe there and that "they" were gunnng for him. I think that was good advice and I wish that Michael had stayed away in Ireland or somewhere...but he was likely yearning for his life's passion and wanted to share it with his kids. So...he gets back to work and "they" put their plans in place to knock him down again. How horrifying and scary would that be for Michael. He would never know what was around each corner. So he is threatened (so many people have backed up his story that he was being threatened) but he kept up the work on the concerts and the Dome project and who knows what else. His shows sold out and there was so much demand that more were added. This proves to "they" that he is going to be back on top and making "huge" $ and he would not be able to be forced into a financial pickle so that "they" could grab the Music Catelogue. So as the days get closer to the beginning of the concerts, "they" know they need to act fast. Michael and those that he can trust who are around him start to sense the danger and they finally decide to go to the authorities with hard evidence that his life is in danger or he just gets to the "airport" and escapes into hiding with protection of the authorities. Either way he only has that choice as otherwise he fears "they" will get him once and for all. So far this isn't much different than some other theories but I am trying to keep things simple. Next, MJ's connections find him a dead body (heat turned up, dead for an hour and livor mortis all point to this being plausible - ie) he died, needed to be moved hence the rigor mortis, and then the heat was turned up to wait for the paramedics. From here, just one or two body guards need to be in on it and call 911. Paramedics would be told it was Soule Shawn (they sad it looked like an old man and did not recognize him as MJ) and they get the body to UCLA. Then because the body came from MJ's house and the ambulance is pictured backing out, and the news slowly leaks out to the media and the media runs with it and says MJ is dead. Conrad Murray tells Katharine at the hospital and Jermaine annouces it - so no one at the hospital needs to be involved...So far there are only a couple of body guards, Conrad and whoever helped to get the body, involved. Oh ya and the media who gobbled the story up and ran with it. The corner has a dead body and has no reason to think it isn't mj since he came from mj's house and Conrad was his personal doctor and says it's mj and there was some id with the body so that makes it all official. The family is called and Jermaine announces it and the coroner takes the body. All is good up to this point and in most ways if it had ended there the whole thing would be done and dusted. The problem now is the propofol and the homocide ruling and that is what could pave the way for MJ to return. The authorities need to prove that Conrad did something illegal and acted alone and in the course of the trial they will be able to prove there were other people involved and nab the true criminals and clear Conrad. The pictures at the hospital are all taken on the "other day" when something did happen to MJ which led the authorities to become involved. This all could have happened without a body too I suppose but let's say there was in case there are no authorities involved and then this theory s still coherant. It's possible certain members of the family were told as they needed to care for the children and it's possible he has not been able to have any contact with his family since this all started. To me this would explain why the children have been in public a little bit - so he can see them and hear them. Could it be this simple?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Simple as Possible Theory
December 26, 2010, 11:31:38 PM
It could be that simple. Since we heard from Michael's own mouth that he was threatened and there's a conspiracy, it is a big possibility that he is under federal protection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 03:33:03 AM
I have often thought that maybe Michael set this up because he knew he was in big trouble. I am
sure he didn't want to do it but maybe felt that it was the only way to be able to live.
To me, the family never really acted like Michael "died". They kind of act like a family who is
unable to have contact with a beloved family member...  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

January 28, 2011, 10:01:48 AM
I think he had to be under a very huge pressure to fake his death.There was no other way out. :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 09:11:13 PM
Good theory mjkate.  It certainly sounds very plausible.  Since we all know that the picture of Michael in the ambulance is a fake or of Michael from a much earlier time, but the media said it is MJ going to the hospital on that day, and the world believes it...even though he looks nothing like MJ in TII.  So, I guess its possible that LaToya shows up with Michael's driver's license and I.D.'s the body as Michael, and it's irrelavent that it looks like some old man and not really Michael.  

Just hope he's okay and that we will see him again some day.  If he is alive and if he does come back, this will be the biggest media with their pants down story of all time...but not as big as the Greatest Adventure and Return of All Times! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 28, 2011, 10:03:05 PM
All and all I agree wth every point of that theory, exept last part , when family and children left to be uninforment until the actual Happening time -  just cant imagen how  MJ  is gragging dead coprse around his house when his kids just few rooms away  =D, Sorry my  black humor  :)
but same time IT IS wl explaine  WHY All sfaff was fired & re-hired back same morning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions