Tom Mesereau speaks out on upcoming trial...
January 03, 2011, 05:31:21 PM
Just know I can't copy links - sorry  :?
Michael Jackson - Mesereau Disputes Jackson Suicide Claims
03 January 2011 21:56

Caption: The Jimi Blyss Experience performing at the Michael Jackson (Picture) Tribute at Westfield Mall. Culver City, Los Angeles ....

Mesereau Disputes Jackson Suicide Claims

The defence attorney who represented MICHAEL JACKSON in the King of Pop's child molestation trial in 2005 has urged the jury members in DR. CONRAD MURRAY's upcoming manslaughter trial not to be swayed by allegations the dead pop star may have killed himself.
Murray stands accused of administering the dose of anaesthetic Propofol which killed the Thriller hitmaker and his lawyers will hit the courtroom on Tuesday (04Jan10), claiming Jackson was responsible for his own death - and may have committed suicide.
But the superstar's former attorney Thomas Mesereau insists that's just a ploy to keep their client from a conviction.
He says, "The defence lawyers have to do something and what they're gonna try and do is reflect attention away from their client and onto Michael Jackson. The reality is Michael Jackson was not suicidal, he was not self-destructive in the way they're trying to say, and hopefully their defence will not succeed.
"I'm sorry that the defence is going to have to bash Michael Jackson to try and divert attention from their guilty client. The reality is he was a nice, kind, decent individual; he wanted to change the world in a positive away... and unfortunately I think the defence is gonna try and attack his character, and hopefully it will not work."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

Re: Tom Mesereau speaks out on upcoming trial...
January 03, 2011, 05:51:38 PM
Love that man. I think Mr. Mesereau is one of the few that Mike trusted. I think he is completely involved in this hoax, giving legal advise. The way he handled the case back in '05 was simply brilliant. I applaud him for that and for continuously defending MJ. This is what sounds interesting:

He says, "The defence lawyers have to do something and what they're gonna try and do is reflect attention away from their client and onto Michael Jackson. The reality is Michael Jackson was not suicidal, he was not self-destructive in the way they're trying to say, and hopefully their defence will not succeed.

So he was self-destructive in another way? As in planning to hoax his death? It's also sort of suicide, yet not in the way they said...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 05:53:33 PM
Exactly - Mesereau is a jewel :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 04, 2011, 04:16:09 AM
Famed MJ Lawyer -- Michael Was NOT Suicidal!
1/3/2011 3:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mega-lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in his molestation case is coming out swinging at Dr. Murray's defense team -- blaming MJ's death squarely on Murray because the singer was "not suicidal."

Thomas Mesereau went on MSNBC today -- and stated, "The defense lawyers have to do something and what they're gonna try and do is reflect attention away from their client and onto Michael Jackson."

He adds, "The reality is Michael Jackson was not suicidal, he was not self-destructive in the way they're trying to say, and hopefully their defense will not succeed."

For the record, Mesereau's "suicidal" statement is not accurate -- because according to our sources, the defense will argue that Michael MAY have accidentally killed himself after trying to self-administer Propofol ... but he was not suicidal.

Perhaps Mesereau's strongest comment -- "I'm sorry that the defense is going to have to bash Michael Jackson to try and divert attention from their guilty client."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 08, 2011, 02:15:56 PM
[youtube:3fw8r9an]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wxo5FQoKGM[/youtube:3fw8r9an]

For dramatic effect video is always better than the printed word. This way you get the total experience. You hear the emotions and see the body languages.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions