~Souza~

Re: Tweets from iamdiddy
December 22, 2010, 08:51:50 AM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
i stopped following diddy recently , months ago i had this feeling that he knew something though don't ask me what, i liked all his Dream-Believe-Do-Repeat twwts( or something like that) anyhoos i'll be keeping my eye on him again because of these new tweets ,though the 3rd one about emeralds and ruby's has me clueless once again...

Bring out the rubys and the emeralds... The way he puts it leaves me clueless as well. I can think of a few things but nothing really makes sense yet.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 08:52:51 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
...I think that its weird that he is re-tweeting tweets that's asking him 'Who?'... :?

Reminds me of "Who Is It"  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22, 2010, 08:54:14 AM
Just thought of something... when is Oprah's last show???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 22, 2010, 08:55:01 AM
Maybe he means someone (other than MJ) is coming out of retirement?

IDK...I think it's too soon as well but it would be awesome! But, how could he possibly do that - maybe at Times Square in New York? I hate to be a downer but I'm not feeling it. Is there a known friendship between MJ and diddy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ijcsly

December 22, 2010, 09:04:56 AM
10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....

HE JUST TWEETED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, maybe a boxer who is retiring...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 09:07:56 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Maybe he means someone (other than MJ) is coming out of retirement?

IDK...I think it's too soon as well but it would be awesome! But, how could he possibly do that - maybe at Times Square in New York? I hate to be a downer but I'm not feeling it. Is there a known friendship between MJ and diddy?

I think it's unlikely for him to do anything that would put himself in danger. A live, public venue would be too dangerous in my opinion. I feel like the "bam" with involve some sort of video footage, whether it's live or prerecorded. To me that seems like the only safe way to do it while still being able to reach millions. I do agree with you and Souza though that it's too soon. But, we could be wrong about the trial with Murray, I'm sure there's a chance that Mike never planned on the trial actually taking place. Or perhaps had to make a change in plans due to unexpected road bumps. Who knows.

Or maybe Diddy just wants attention. He seems to get enough attention though, he's not someone who NEEDS to say things like that to attract followers. I can't think of who else he would be talking about though other than MJ.. he even mentioned ruby slippers and emeralds, like on Wizard of Oz....

Not sure though about their friendship. I've heard him speak very fondly of MJ like mosts artists, but I've never heard anything personal. However, there could be a lot that we don't know...I'm sure not all his friendships are public ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 09:09:59 AM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....

HE JUST TWEETED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, maybe a boxer who is retiring...

lol, well he did say gloves and not glove. But I still feel it's referring to MJ. If it was someone retiring why would he say he's "returning"? Wouldn't make sense. Hmmm. I sure hope he's not playing with people. But again, I don't see what his motivation would be to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

December 22, 2010, 09:10:28 AM
oh i like that; ruby slippers and emerald city...oz :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 22, 2010, 09:26:05 AM
Diddy is all about LOVE and RESPECT when you follow him, so I don't think he would be fucking with people just for the fun of it.

This is what he said to Larry King on June 26, 2009:

SEAN "P. DIDDY" COMBS, RECORD PRODUCER (via phone):  You know, my heart is just hurting.  It's hard to explain the words.  When I first heard the news, you know, I was just shocked.

And as you just watch -- you watch television and you see all the old videos, this man was the greatest recording artist of our time.

This man, through his music actually, like, made a change in the world.

He was the only artist that you could say people knew of this man in every country, no matter his song was in English.  But no matter who country it was in, everybody knew the words to his song.

And you know, when I heard the coverage today, and I hear everybody talking about the controversy and the downs, everybody has downs in their life.  This man had so much positivity and so much of a positive effect, especially on my generation.

You know, I didn't grow up listening to Elvis of the Beatles.  This guy was like my hero.  And he gave birth to all the artists in my generation.  And I just think it's so sad to watch everybody talk about things that weren't proven.  And I think it's important that we give him his day, man.

He changed the world.  Like, he made me believe in magic.  He made me -- he made me actually visualize the music.  He made me want to make music.  And I just think it's important for all the artists out there to call in and for us to be heard and let the people know how much this man meant to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 09:29:43 AM
Do you really think he could be talking about Michael? :?
I mean, I can't think of who else but I don't know if Michael would let him just say that... I mean wouldn't you think he'd want to bam unexpected? :?

I will try not to get excited just in case it turns out he's talking about someone else but AHHH! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

December 22, 2010, 09:40:33 AM
Maybe someone should not ask 'Who do you mean', but 'Do you mean MJ'....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 09:57:27 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Diddy is all about LOVE and RESPECT when you follow him, so I don't think he would be fucking with people just for the fun of it.

This is what he said to Larry King on June 26, 2009:

SEAN "P. DIDDY" COMBS, RECORD PRODUCER (via phone):  You know, my heart is just hurting.  It's hard to explain the words.  When I first heard the news, you know, I was just shocked.

And as you just watch -- you watch television and you see all the old videos, this man was the greatest recording artist of our time.

This man, through his music actually, like, made a change in the world.

He was the only artist that you could say people knew of this man in every country, no matter his song was in English.  But no matter who country it was in, everybody knew the words to his song.

And you know, when I heard the coverage today, and I hear everybody talking about the controversy and the downs, everybody has downs in their life.  This man had so much positivity and so much of a positive effect, especially on my generation.

You know, I didn't grow up listening to Elvis of the Beatles.  This guy was like my hero.  And he gave birth to all the artists in my generation.  And I just think it's so sad to watch everybody talk about things that weren't proven.  And I think it's important that we give him his day, man.

He changed the world.  Like, he made me believe in magic.  He made me -- he made me actually visualize the music.  He made me want to make music.  And I just think it's important for all the artists out there to call in and for us to be heard and let the people know how much this man meant to us.

That made me cry! I remember that now. There's no way he's messing with people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

December 22, 2010, 10:43:40 AM
I just wanted to add that Diddy is hosting a new years eve party at the Luxor in Las vegas.
Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:48:23 AM by ejay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 10:47:17 AM
Quote from: "ejay"
I just wanted to add that Diddy is hosting a new years eve party at the Luxor in Las vegas.

What?!?! New Years... and VEGAS? Why does that ring a bell to me? It seems there was a lot of talk about Vegas at some point regarding Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 11:03:27 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal