MJonmind

Re: Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet
December 22, 2010, 03:03:32 AM
So strange, but this guy sounds even busier than MJ his "last" year, and nothing relates to MJ.
[attachment=0:h3g4pias]mike2[1].jpg[/attachment:h3g4pias]
Mike Prince, Founder of Shangers Ltd.
Mike Prince has spent more than 35 years of his working life to date in the broadcast television industry having been employed by eight of the British ITV companies in a variety of on-screen and production roles. Over the past 15 years he has gained extensive experience of the international independent production sector. Mike was raised in Birmingham , England , educated at Denstone College , one of Britain 's traditional boarding schools, followed by the Webber Douglas Academy in London where he studied drama and television production.

In the mid-1960s Mike joined Lord Grade's famous ATV broadcast network as a programme researcher, but was soon spotted as a potential on-screen presenter and became, at the time, the youngest network newsreader and programme host in the UK.

ATV was a fine training ground for the entertainment sector, and Mike was lucky to be involved in many different aspects of the industry working for an innovative network that was responsible for high-profile shows like "The Saint" (Roger Moore), "The Prisoner" (Patrick McGoohan), and "The Persuaders" (Tony Curtis). It was Lord Grade who spotted the talent of Jim Henson for international exploitation when he backed The Muppet Show. Mike's involvement in the on-air publicity of the Muppets helped to secure a lasting interest in children's entertainment and the ancillary products that they spawn.

After many years with ATV and freelance assignments with several other UK broadcasters, Mike began the transition to the independent production sector. He quickly became recognised as both a creator of children's intellectual properties and an executive producer involved in the financing, studio production, international programme sales and product merchandising of series. As a producer, Mike has worked on several shows in Canada as well as Scandinavia and the UK .

In 1992 he was one of the two founding directors of Winchester Multimedia Limited, which in due course became a public company and one of the first media groups to be listed on the AIM market in the UK . Through until September 2002 he was an Executive Director of Winchester Entertainment plc where his responsibilities included overseeing the company's television and consumer product merchandising activities.

In the independent production sector, principally with Winchester , Mike's credits include:

Co-creator and Executive Producer of JELLABIES (Fox TV, US, GMTV, UK, Super RTL, Germany) and THE SNOW CHILDREN (YTV Canada, GMTV, TV2) Created THE BIG GARAGE (Learning Channel US, Disney UK and GMTV) and ST. BEAR'S DOLLS HOSPITAL (YTV Canada, GMTV, TV2). Executive Producer for THE WHEELS ON THE BUS and brought THE ADVENTURES OF SHIRLEY HOLMES (BBC, Fox, YTV) to market.

During the 1990s, for 4 years, he managed the worldwide licensing and merchandising of the famous 'LOVE IS…' newspaper cartoon feature. In association with Endemol he co-developed a 'LOVE IS…' game show for international format sales.

In the early part of 2003 Mike developed the concept for Shangers with its sister brands Teaopolis and Princess Teana. Under the corporate umbrella of Shangers Ltd in the UK and Shangers Teaopolis in North America it is the growth of these brands that is now Mike's full time interest and passion.

Mike Prince lives in Oxfordshire , England with his wife Regina and five children.

Mike is spearheading corporate development of Shangers in Europe .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 03:11:13 AM
How about We ask Teddy Rilley about it. Just to see what his answer will be.
Or ask Michaeljackson.com?

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 22, 2010, 04:44:03 AM
ignore my post thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 22, 2010, 06:06:48 AM
kudos to the make-up-artists! That's another good one!  :lol:

[attachment=0:3as7rafb]michael durham prince casket guy comparison.jpg[/attachment:3as7rafb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

~Souza~

December 22, 2010, 07:31:39 AM
LOL. So funny how all those suspicious charachters all have the same chocolate brown eyes. I say fork in those Oscars in 2012 Mike!  ALL of them! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 09:45:49 AM
I don't quite get it. Many of the songs don't list anyone for main vocals because anyone would correctly guess the lead vocals belong to the album artist. It's the same with any other album. They list background vocals because they're frequently sung by other artists alongside the actual singer.

It sometimes says "vocals recorded BY", that means they were recorded by them, not sung... Right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

December 22, 2010, 11:02:03 AM
It appears (at least as stated on IMDB) that Michael Durham Prince is connected to Audio 4 Video Company.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In November 2009 the studio filed creditor claim:

Jackson Musical Creditor's Claim
11/2/2009 10:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Old Man Creditor ... just keeps rollin' along. Yet another Michael Jackson creditor's claim ...

This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and audio equipment "in connection with the making of a musical."

Michael is listed as the performer and the producer.

Here's what's interesting: One of the bills lists the start date as 6/9 and the finish date as 6/25 ... the day Jackson died.

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim
11/2/2009 10:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 12:29:09 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Ok so who is Michael Durham Prince?????

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed...  :shock:

And I guess the album is just called "Michael", no last name for a reason?

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

Is this guy an actual person or is it an alias for MJ?

...Or have I lost it?  :)

I like the way you think, you brought up some good points to think about. Personally i love the album, and at times it makes me feel guilty when the thought of it not being MJ himself comes to mind. There has to be a bigger picture to this album........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

December 22, 2010, 12:46:45 PM
He may be the one who had to finish off the half-recorded vocals by MJ.  IMHO, most of it sounds like MJ to me but I can hear someone else there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 22, 2010, 02:02:03 PM
I am also wondering why this album has such a simple name just:: MICHAEL: ,and i thought MJ would pick a more special name for the album.I dont know what to think but i love every song of it and i play it almost everyday ...i am also a big STEVIE WONDER listener / fan .... 8-) I havent read the Booklet yet but i will do it if i have more time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 02:38:20 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Ok so who is Michael Durham Prince?????

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed...  :shock:

And I guess the album is just called "Michael", no last name for a reason?

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

Is this guy an actual person or is it an alias for MJ?

...Or have I lost it?  :)

Real person  :) He was in the TII special features.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

December 22, 2010, 03:40:57 PM
Guys did you read the information on Mr. Michael Durham Prince. Under Self Section is shows 2 titles: Michael Jackson's This Is It: Staging the Return-Beyond the Show and the  Michael Jackson's This Is It: Staging the Return- The Adventure Begins.

What do you guys think about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 04:23:52 PM
I personally think that the whole album is all Michael Jackson, the main vocals anyway.  And of course many of the background vocals too.  But I was just wondering.  Do all of the people on here that think the album is not 100% Michael believe then that Michael is dead?  It doesn't make sense to me.It's an MJ death hoax forum and yet it seems that people are on here now to doubt that his death was a hoax.  I don't understand it.  The album IS him.  I honestly think it's pretty easy to tell.  The critic reviews of the album are horrible because they simply don't like him or they want to hear Billie Jean 2 or Thriller 2.  It's not fair to think that way.  The album is a masterpiece.  I find myself liking it even more than any of his others which kind of blows my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 05:12:16 PM
I did notice something in the booklet that was wrong though.  It's the lyrics to Hollywood Tonight.  Second verse..."She's giving hot tricks to men just to get in, she was taught that that's not clean, she's only fifteen"
In the song it isn't "she's only fifteen", it's "she's headin for the big time that means".
I don't really understand what happened there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 22, 2010, 10:15:26 PM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
I did notice something in the booklet that was wrong though.  It's the lyrics to Hollywood Tonight.  Second verse..."She's giving hot tricks to men just to get in, she was taught that that's not clean, she's only fifteen"
In the song it isn't "she's only fifteen", it's "she's headin for the big time that means".
I don't really understand what happened there.

Yikes!

Wow  :?  err. Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions